Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State (55678 Views)

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Saao(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
When Ameachi emerge presido oga wike go see pepper, patient johnatan go hala there is god o and run overseas i see ameachi more tougher on currupt fighting than buhari. Ameachi/erufai ticket will be too hot for currupt govenors. Buhari bad gan
he will never be

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by prigoz(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
When Ameachi emerge presido oga wike go see pepper, patient johnatan go hala there is god o and run overseas i see ameachi more tougher on currupt fighting than buhari. Ameachi/erufai ticket will be too hot for currupt govenors. Buhari bad gan
For your mind Buhari is fighting corruption. You need a brain check up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by valETA1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Political antics, 2023 don near, time to form gentle men while looking oppressed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by dagbas: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cult pass cult. Just decsmp to PDP, it shall be well with you in Rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by ChoCho54(f): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin We told you guys Amaechi was the lizard of Ubima, you said it was hate speech. Now that Wike and Magnus Abe have run him out of town, he couldn't even fight like a man grin
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by ChoCho54(f): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
[s][/s]
Cannibal
The skulls you mine that they use to cook "aseje" for you nkor.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Reference(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nigerians love feudalism.
Anywhere else in the world the reporter will use every opportunity to ask pertinent questions on the business of government.
Nigerians on the other hand even in dire straits will rather subscribe to drama and entertainment.
And let those entrusted with service to view their offices as personal fiefdoms.
What is the point of these useless questions on the office and responsibilities of this man or the expectations of a long suffering peoples.
We are not serious. Those in power know this, so the disrespect of the citizenry is their way.

See how the U.K.Education 'minister' was shaken badly by Sophie Ridge on Sky this afternoon.
Honestly, we are not even ready to move forward..... nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by naikeboy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bring back the 96billion u embezzled criminal
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Kay25(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Dey dere dey dream
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Buffalo2(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:
He is obviously being sarcastic now
I wonder oo
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by ndukwejoe(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
there is a level you get to you will avoid confrontation from your juniors that is wisdom
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by chiboycue: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Grandkay21(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Truly ,Amechi is security alerted , the president said they might kill his prefer candidate
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by HRprof: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fake news from inflicted blogger
Amaechi will NEVER say that he is afraid of Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan / Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.