Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? (3279 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
190:

^and after the awwww - nyashing occurs undecided undecided

CASE SETTLED grin
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by 190: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
sexkillz:

CASE SETTLED grin

cool cool
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by 27naira(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
Whenever we quarrel, She'll just say: I give you to the count of 4 to apologise or_ ** i will horriedly say sorry ma. nyash girls run the world! cheesy
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by Coco29(f): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
when there is acceptance there is no arguments smiley
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by 190: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
LMFAO  Yeah Nyash really runs the world  grin  grin
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
Coco29:

when there is acceptance there is no arguments smiley

Oh Really? How long have you Been with Him? And how do u manage the no Arguements Thingy? . . .
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by Coco29(f): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2011
sexkillz:

Oh Really? How long have you Been with Him? And how do u mange the no Arguements Thingy. . .

I practise THE LAW OF ATTRACTION baby, no one can take my joy NO ONE i am always happy, always a giver of love. that's how. kiss wink
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2011
Coco29:

I practise THE LAW OF ATTRACTION baby, no one can take my joy NO ONE i am always happy, always a giver of love. that's how. kiss wink

Hmmm, I Go Love O!!! grin
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by Coco29(f): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2011
sexkillz:

Hmmm, I Go Love O!!! grin

Yes you should it is a fantastic place to be kiss
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by TeeJay6(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
The argument ends when i start looking for my koboko
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2011
Woman Beater?? angry
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by 9dynasty(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
Tee_Jay:

The argument ends when i start looking for my koboko
be specific which kind koboko. . .if na the one i dey think that means e dey soo small to come dey find am. . .that one nor go solve the quarrel den
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by bizmogule(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
After 30 minutes just crack your best jokes; you know the one that makes her laugh, remind her of one funny experience and tickle her, if she says leaev me, don't leave her just kiss her on the neck and she will mellow smiley
Re: Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? by Coco29(f): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
bizmogule:

After 30 minutes just crack your best jokes; you know the one that makes her laugh, remind her of one funny experience and tickle her, if she says leaev me, don't leave her just kiss her on the neck and she will mellow smiley

erm sir who ever told you that was liar. plz do not try it if your woman is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll upset or about to start her monthly, you would not want to do that cheesy i can see accident and emergency department.

grin grin grin now telling her that you were wrong and she was right will most certainly make her mellow grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With Someone I Have Never Met. Is This Normal? / I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend / This Pretty Girl Needs A Deodorant Or A Douche? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.