Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Have U Gained??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have U Gained??? (2906 Views)

What Have U Gained Or Learnt On Nairaland / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have U Gained??? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Well I joined nairaland two months ago but have been going through threads here. Now am curious to know,what nairaland men,or should I say the redpillers have achieved since they started bashing women here?

1 Like

Re: What Have U Gained??? by immortalcrown(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Abeg, wetin redpiller mean?
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op, the females also bash Guys! Haven't seen dat Animegirl's post? So let the bashing and Counterbashing continue! More cashout to Mr Seun!

4 Likes

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Good question. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Efulefu(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
They gained showing us their stupidity

1 Like

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Suspect1: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Efulefu:
They gained showing us their stupidity
noise!

12 Likes

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!
Lols, this guy is a crazy dude.
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Suspect1: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lols, this guy is a crazy dude.
huh, i said no noise!cheesygrin angry.

5 Likes

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Blunttruth: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Well I joined nairaland two months ago but have been going through threads here. Now am curious to know,what nairaland men,or should I say the redpillers have achieved since they started bashing women here?
Absolutely nothing. Just a place to rant and meet fellow redpillers to trade tales of woe.

1 Like

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Prettygirl200:
[/s]

I feel your pains. What a bitter and frustrated soul.

You're angry because this forum doesn't promote women's entitlement mentality. And that men are now understanding the reality.

Dating is not an employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke. Get a job, not a boyfriend. No man wants a liability and a parasite.

11 Likes

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Candidlady: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:
[s][/s]

Goodharddick behave yourself.... Check your whatsapp paladin
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Goodharddick behave yourself.... Check your whatsapp paladin

Who's this fool?
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Candidlady: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Who's this fool?

Goodharddick refused to brush his mouth for months now cuz itold him ilove the way he talks DIRTY
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Goodharddick refused to brush his mouth for months now cuz itold him ilove the way he talks DIRTY

You mother be extremely stupid.

I don't chat with teenagers like you. You've been desperately dying to get my attention, but you need to try harder. Fool. Do you think we're your age mate here on nairaland?. You should be preparing for your jamb exams by now. Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I don't chat with teenagers like you. You've been desperately dying to get my attention, but you need to try harder. Fool. Do you think we're your age mate here on nairaland?. You should be preparing for your jamb exams by konow. Idiot.

Lolz guy easy now.
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
How your question take credit ur bank account, free women and hustle harder to make money.
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Lolz guy easy now.

That idiot doesn't know her age mate at all. What nonsense! She is just 18 years old. As in... Do we look like her age mate here?

The way that girl quotes me on Nairaland is extremely irritating and highly annoying. I blame seun for all these nonsense. He should have created another nairaland for teenagers like that girl. This is getting worrisome and stupid.

The idiot jumps from thread to thread quoting and insulting every guy she sees as though we are all her age mate here.

5 Likes

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin

This is what I call, The Wails of a Pained Feminist grin grin

Keep it up redpillers cheesy
Keep! It! Up! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Candidlady: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I don't chat with teenagers like you. You've been desperately dying to get my attention, but you need to try harder. Fool. Do you think we're your age mate here on nairaland?. You should be preparing for your jamb exams by now. Idiot.

Your pain gives me joy!! Flooding your mention is all iwant

Goodharddick the grown man... Notice how you are quick to tantrums from your bungalow at me staying in penthouse

Ilove you regardless
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Candidlady: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:

That idiot doesn't know her age mate at all. What nonsense! She is just 18 years old. As in... Do we look like her age mate here?

The way that girl quotes me on Nairaland is extremely irritating and highly annoying. I blame seun for all these nonsense. He should have created another nairaland for teenagers like that girl. This is getting worrisome and stupid.

The idiot jumps from thread to thread quoting and insulting every guy she sees as though we are all her age mate here.
[/s]
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Your pain gives me joy!! Flooding your mention is all iwant

Goodharddick the grown man... Notice how you are quick to tantrums from your bungalow at me staying in penthouse

Ilove you regardless

Go and mention your fellow teenagers. We're not your age mate here. I blame seun for all these nonsense. No block options on nairaland. By now u for no dey Nairaland again.
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Favfables1:
Hahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin

This is what I call, The Wails of a Pained Feminist grin grin

Keep it up redpillers cheesy
Keep! It! Up! cheesy

I swear Comrade grin . The OP is in sever pains and extremely frustrated!

1 Like

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Candidlady: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:

Go and mention your fellow teenagers. We're not your age mate here. I blame seun for all these nonsense. No block options on nairaland. By now u for no dey Nairaland again.

[/s]

No age barrier in this SPORT goodharddick! This is my own way of taking you to school!

I'd kill you with love!!! kiss
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Yeah so true, she talks from her ass sometimes condemning other gender but she forgot her father is also part of the male gender. Just ignore the asshole

1 Like

Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

No age barrier in this SPORT goodharddick! This is my own way of taking you to school!

I'd kill you with love!!! kiss

Come. Don't ever quote me on nairaland again.
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Candidlady: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:

I swear Comrade grin . The OP is in sever pains and extremely frustrated!
[/s]
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Yeah so true, she talks from her ass sometimes condemning other gender but she forgot her father is also part of the male gender. Just ignore the asshole

The fool doesn't know her age mate at all. Of course, I ignore teenagers like her
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Candidlady: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:

Come. Don't ever quote me on nairaland again.
[/s]

This is like the 5th time you are saying this....

Create your own platform with a block button!!! Till then enjoy my love goodharddick !!!
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Candidlady: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:

The fool doesn't know her age mate at all. Of course, I ignore teenagers like her
[/s]

Goodharddick please don't let that yaro get into your head!!
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Goodharddick please don't let that yaro get into your head!!
You tho! I see the game u re playing on him here! Bad Girl.
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2022

Very good! Don't allow one useless and hopeless kiddo to disturb your peace. I dey with u �
Re: What Have U Gained??? by Candidlady: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You tho! I see the game u re playing on him here! Bad Girl.

No games with goodharddick!!!

He is an as$ and Iaint talking bout that animal you ride like a car iam talking bout the part of the body that excretes waste and FARt

Goodharddick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yansh Has Confused Me / What Is "love?" Let's Define It! / Girls Are Now Looking 4 Marriage !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.