Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. (3995 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Melezenawii: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Throwback: Ademola Adeleke kneeling down to beg Omisore not defect to APC.

https://twitter.com/Gen_Buhar/status/1508154022540283909

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by DrGoodman: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by decatalyst(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
See as person father be grin grin

Politicians will do ANYTHING to gain access to power and money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Ahmed0336(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
decatalyst:

Fear who no fear naija politician

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Melezenawii: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
decatalyst:

That Ife zone block votes make the Governor of Osun
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by nifemi25(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
It seems this omisore is just like tinubu in Osun state .....
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Marketgists(f): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Very bad.
Check my signature please
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by dawnomike(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
nifemi25:
It seems this omisore is just like tinubu in Osun state .....
Je is a prince and he generates bloc votes in his region.
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by adedayo77: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
He was not kneeling down for Omisore. He was kneeling down for Oluwo of Iwo land.

Stop publishing fake news.

What you know nothing about don't say it
See where he was facing.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by tit(f): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
adedayo77:
He was not kneeling down for Omisore. He was kneeling down for Oluwo of Iwo land.

What you know nothing about don't say it.

I remember this pic from that time.
The poster is a liar.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by JAMO84: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
I am not from Lagos

I am from Odo Otin local government in Osun central

I am proud of my state

A clown like Ademola Adeleke can never be my governor. Osun people are educated, we cannot put our dear state in the hands of a semi - illiterate dancer.

GOD BLESS THE STATE OF OSUN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by SweetiliciousD: 12:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Skooldeto(m): 1:40am On Mar 28, 2022
JAMO84:
I am not from Lagos

I am from Odo Otin local government in Osun central

I am proud of my state

A clown like Ademola Adeleke can never be my governor. Osun people are educated, we cannot put our dear state in the hands of a semi - illiterate dancer.
yeye what did u know

GOD BLESS THE STATE OF OSUN
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by press9jatv: 1:44am On Mar 28, 2022
This happened in 2017, he was not kneeling down for Omisore but kneeling down for Oluwo of iwo. If you look the pictures of the wall of the palace well, they are renovating it at that time. The moderator of nairaland should please ban this post. The poster only want to blackmail Senator Ademola Adeleke on the media. Please kindly remove it and deal with the poster for posting fake photos online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Looks like he was greeting an elder.
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by BishopEmmanuel(m): 5:49am On Mar 28, 2022
adedayo77:

See where he was facing.
Like seriously I don't understand Nairaland anymore with so many fake Posters

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On Mar 28, 2022
......but how will ya yansh be facing who you are begging in the first place?

Social media sha!

Don't believe all you read on social media.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by helinues: 5:51am On Mar 28, 2022
So??
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Adiob200(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Melezenawii:

he knee down to greet one king then..not omisore
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Tk4all(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Lalasticlala come and knack this op 500years for not only posting fake but violating rule 10
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by AwealthDRL: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2022
adedayo77:

See where he was facing.

U will say anything cos he's ur fav. something wey we get the videos and pictures. No be oluwo own be dis
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by respect80(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2022
post=111430213:
......but how will ya yansh be facing who you are begging in the first place?

Social media sha!

Don't believe all you read on social media.

So it would have been more objective to say he was asking Omisore to kiss his ass grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Ayed44: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Melezenawii:

Fake news!

Both of them were at the palace of Oluwo of Iwoland. Adeleke was greeting Oluwo.
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Ayed44: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
AwealthDRL:

U will say anything cos he's ur fav. something wey we get the videos and pictures. No be oluwo own be dis
I dare u to bring the video.
Re: Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. by Berezuski: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Men without integrity

(1) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Appointed 27 Ministers? Fact Emerges / This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. / Dollar Is Falling, Naira Is Rising, And The People That Update Us Are In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.