Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? (556 Views)

Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her / Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? / What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Looking at the drama that took place last night at the Oscars awards 2022 on March 28, Will Smith smacked the Mc of the day Chris Rock on the face for having a joke where he referred to his wife as "G.I jane"...

What would be your reaction if your partner was insulted publicly?

Take note, Chris Rock kept his cool after he was hit by Will smith and reports from the LAPD has emphasized that Chris Rock will not take legal action against Will Smith.

What would you do if someone physically attacks you in public or glamorous function such as the Oscars

Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by illicit(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
I will retaliate in August tongue

1 Like

Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by drmuchin: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Depends on the worth of the Partner

If you are a Shell BP, Exxon Mobil I will go all full gangster mode
However if you are Okomu Oil, I cannot come and go and kill myself wink

1 Like

Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by Kestolove(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
It was a joke not an insult...will fvckup big time

1 Like

Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by qekng40(f): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Omo, till then cool
Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by Blunttruth: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
Omo, till then cool

I would politely ask what the problem is. A soft answer turns away wrath.
Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by Jeon(f): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
depends on the worth, situations of partner.

he got what he deserved.
Will warned him to “keep my wife’s name out of your fucking mouth” twice.

not your business if Jada Pinkett Smith's shaved her head or not.
and it was not her choice to shaved the hair
(Pinkett-Smith has been having alopecia, which causes hair loss.).. JUST DON'T JOKE WITH EVERYTHING angry

1 Like

Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by qekng40(f): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Blunttruth:

I would politely ask what the problem is. A soft answer turns away wrath.

Some people will take advantage and offer you another grin
Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by carl90(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
It's meant to be a joke to be laughed off.
However,Chris Rock would have known Will have been going through some turbulences in his life of late.
There are talks these issues pushed Will to depression.
Chris should have taken all these into cognizance and backed off.
Violence have no place in the society.
Still,Will's reaction was expected.
Celebrities are human with emotions afterall.
Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by fourboys: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2022
embarassed
Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2022
fourboys:
embarassed
what!!!
Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by fourboys: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
what!!!
if I marry former or current olosho(God 4bid) I no go do anything sad sad
Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2022
It depends on a lot of things undecided....
I'll walk away in some cases, I'll go "commando" mood on you in other cases undecided...
Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by 2braithe: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Depends on my mood.
I can verbally warn him publicly or after the show, warn him sternly.

It's not everytime you use violence.If you attack my wife physically then, you are a gunner.
Re: Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Favfables1:
It depends on a lot of things undecided....
I'll walk away in some cases, I'll go "commando" mood on you in other cases undecided...
No go form commando or wetin i no know o. If Dem comot your teeth or kill u now your wife go run go marry another man

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Ways Men Easily Deceive Young Girls To Defile Them / Is Sugar Mummy Really The Way Forward? / Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.