Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack (8985 Views)

Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Nine Dead, 10 Injured In Borno B’haram Attack / Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by NegroNtns(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ogbona, I'm not sure your leaders online will approve that jab u threw. They don't want to read my response to u.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by ezeagu(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ogbonaikenna:

[size=14pt]This would not have have been happening if the yorubas have said yes to oduduwa republic in 1967[/size]

So they can see it again.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by ASANIGBO(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2011
If
they
want
war
they
will
see
war
but
make
they
no
run.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by claremont(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2011
Boko Haram are a terrorist organisation, they do not represent and should not be taking to represent Northerners in any way or form. I wonder why people tend to correlate Northerners with Boko Haram? That kind of attitude breeds nothing but ethnic bigotry.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by EzeUche(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2011
claremont:

Boko Haram are a terrorist organisation, they do not represent and should not be taking to represent Northerners in any way or form. I wonder why people tend to correlate Northerners with Boko Haram? That kind of attitude breeds nothing but ethnic bigotry.

Because Northerners kill innocent Southerners even without Boko Haram. That is why we correlate them.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by NegroNtns(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2011
We had been seeking an independent West before independence. Reason Britain was not comfortble with Yoruba leaders in control of government.

We saw a "red" flag circumstance in 1966 and because we were savvy and wise, didn't think the time was right.

ndigbo wanted a "One Nigeria". They used thug mentality to grab it and failed, woefully! Then they backtracked and said, "you know what, maybe we should just get Biafra. They failed in tat as well.

I'm glad Yoruba used wisdom. We see where fools end up after repeated failures!!
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by EzeUche(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

We had been seeking an independent West before independence. Reason Britain was not comfortble with Yoruba leaders in control of government.

We saw a "red" flag circumstance in 1966 and because we were savvy and wise, didn't think the time was right.

ndigbo wanted a "One Nigeria". They used thug mentality to grab it and failed, woefully!  Then they backtracked and said, "you know what, maybe we should just get Biafra. They failed in tat as well.

I'm glad Yoruba used wisdom.  We see where fools end up after repeated failures!!

Yoruba do or die politics is what brought the Republic to its knees.

Do not forget that. . .

The Yoruba have always been the weakest link. Your elite blow wherever the wind blows. And you call that wisdom? I dey laugh.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by odumchi: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2011
You are very correct.
Awolowo said "If the East goes, the West goes" and when the East did go, where was he?

Ogbonaikenna:

This would not have have been happening if the yorubas have said yes to oduduwa republic in 1967
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by jason123: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2011
Ogbonaikenna:

This would not have have been happening if the yorubas have said yes to oduduwa republic in 1967

This would not have happened if the Igbos joined the Yorubas to simply have Southern Nigeria instead of Nigeria.
This would not have happened if the Igbos did not join the North to force Yorubas into this union
This would not have happened if the Igbos with their Northern counterpart did not installed Akintola FORCEFULLY thus fueling the Western crisis.
This would not have happened if the Igbos did not invade the West and Mid-West.

wink
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Calculia: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2011
^^SHAAAARAAAAAP! Attention seeker. I D I O T!
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by jason123: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^
ROMFL!!! grin grin grin grin grin

How come Ogbonaikenna and Odumchi are not attention seekers but Jason is the only attention seeker here. . .ha ha, haba now? cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by icconium(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2011
Someone should as a matter of urgency go to aso rock and wake GEJ up because he is currently in a deep sleep. Specific individuals have started to hijack Nigeria. Sanusi has hijacked CBN forcing sharia banking down the throat of Nigerians in a secular country,no debate no legislation no consultation before bringing in a sensitive issue as islamic banking, one analyst cautioned that if care is not taken that such bank could be used to fund terror i think we should thread softly, only few xtian clerics are talking in all these GEJ is mumb no word no comment nothing. Recently we read that even our so called SSS was infiltrated by a boko haram suspect. Someone should do Nigerians a great favour by going to aso rock and wake up GEJ.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2011
hmm certainly
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by puskin: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2011
Small wonder Nigeria is being compared with the likes of Somalia, Afghanistan.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 04, 2011
thank God for giving us boko-haram. very soon we will all be dead grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by 190: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2011
Odunnu:

Is his bottom of any use to humanity?

Your Fada  undecided

[s]Miserable b[i]a[/i]stard - poverty sing follow you[/s]
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by henry101(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2011
jason123:

This would not have happened if the Igbos joined the Yorubas to simply have Southern Nigeria instead of Nigeria.
This would not have happened if the Igbos did not join the North to force Yorubas into this union
This would not have happened if the Igbos with their Northern counterpart did not installed Akintola FORCEFULLY thus fueling the Western crisis.
This would not have happened if the Igbos did not invade the West and Mid-West.

wink

where was Banjo and Nzeogu from? why did Akintola not leave his sit when his master came calling if he wanted peace in the west? How the heck did Igbo force yoruba without their consent?
You are a freaking tribalist. No need to play the neutral rubbish u do.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by aljharem3: 12:45am On Jul 04, 2011
henry101:

where was Banjo and Nzeogu from? why did Akintola not leave his sit when his master came calling if he wanted peace in the west? How the heck did Igbo force yoruba without their consent?

to be honest, i dont see u telling ur igbo brothers that they are tribalist, i don't think u are better than jason himself

@jason why na, why u wan fall my hand angry
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by nduchucks: 12:52am On Jul 04, 2011
GEJ and his government need to address this Boko Haram issue as a matter of utmost urgency. I really do not understand why a state of emergency has not yet been declared in certain states by now.

GEJ's handlers are in the process of designing the worst imaginable legacy for the president. These same handlers convinced him to dishonour the PDP gentleman's agreement on zoning by contesting in this election. His handlers were so narrow minded and self consumed that they refused to point out the dangers of their recommendations to GEJ. I pity the man (GEJ), he is a good man who is not tough enough to fight fire with fire.

These groups will make the country ungovernable at the rate they are going - I have a hunch that if GEJ had not contested in the last election, these attacks would not be happening at this point in time.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by jason123: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2011
henry101:

Abeg,Shut up jor!!! angry
So you cannot correct what you people are saying but if someone says something contrary, he is immediately tagged as a tribalist. Abegi, don't give me that BS of calling me a tribalist. I simply added some perspective to what people are saying.
All what you Ogbonna and Odumchi said are from their point of view (Igbo). Every region and group has their own point of view too. Why then, should their words go unchallenged?? But of challenged, the challenger MUST be a tribalist?? Go siddon for corner jor . . .

alj_harem:

@jason why na, why u wan fall my hand angry

How I have not said anything wrong. Same explanation as above . ,
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by ak47mann(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2011
Yoruba people everything they blame igbos na waoo angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by 2sign: 12:59am On Jul 04, 2011
And 2 think dt dy sent me 2 bornu state 4 nysc.God 4bid.my course mate dt dy sent dre has already gotten 2 abuja but says he's no longer going,4 me it was never an option.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Tinyemeka(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2011
But this has gone beyond being funny. What sense does it make in drafting corps members to go and serve in a place that is confirmed a war-zone? For them to go and die? Borno, Bauchi and Kaduna should have been de-listed from this year's NYSC programme. I feel for the corpers of that state. Really. It is quite sad that the leadership of this country has been so slow, lethargic and reactionary (instead of being proactive) in its administration, ever since its inauguration. Its really sad and disappointing. After all the hype about "Fresh Air". ointing. After all the hype about "Fresh Air".
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by 1025: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2011
what if this boko haram will stop killing the poor masses and concentrate on our politicians especially the senators? i am from imo state but if the boko haram will concentrate on our senators and ministers, i will not mind joining them because these set of criminals in abuja are doing more harm that boko haram itself.
nigerians must come together against our rulers and their families. let us make them our enemies and kill them at sight. if a man goes home with N15.9m as salary a month and refuse to pay his fellow country man just N18,000, that one is nothing but a killer.
nigerians, come out let us join a a boko haram that will wipe out all these criminal gangs (politicians) especially the pdp.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by henry101(m): 1:35am On Jul 04, 2011
jason123:

Abeg,Shut up jor!!! angry
So you cannot correct what you people are saying but if someone says something contrary, he is immediately tagged as a tribalist. Abegi, don't give me that BS of calling me a tribalist. I simply added some perspective to what people are saying.
All what you Ogbonna and Odumchi said are from their point of view (Igbo). Every region and group has their own point of view too. Why then, should their words go unchallenged?? But of challenged, the challenger MUST be a tribalist?? Go siddon for corner jor . . .

How I have not said anything wrong. Same explanation as above . ,

Are you well? You claim to be neutral but You wouldnt hesitate to put some stupoid conjunctions together. Did the East put a gun on Akintola's head to occupy the seat or did they put a missile in the SW to force them into the union? Nobody should complain, just suck it up.
Hw come I am refered to as Ogbonna? you chop winch?
I will send a punch to ur freaking face through the screen of whatever u using now if u insult me again.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Dgunnerz(m): 1:51am On Jul 04, 2011
Admission form into The Nigerian Boko Haram Force is now on!
Go to any POLICE STATION close to you to get your forms ASAP!
Remember! The form is FREE!

Laughing In Indian!!!
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by newguy1(m): 5:53am On Jul 04, 2011
what d hell is going on bombing almost everyday what fg doing dis too much nigeria shd stop deploying our marines to other country we nid to tak car of dis boko haram tin but ppl what do dey want na
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by namfav(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2011
fg has to accept dialogue or this won't stop
badluck jonatha has to step down
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by femeluaka(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2011
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
NIGERIANS WHERE IS YOUR PRESIDENT,GEJ?
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Jakumo(m): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2011
The sooner the genocide instigator and perennial sore loser Ayatollah Buhari is sent for trial and incarceration at the International Court of Justice in The Hague, the sooner Buhari's sponsored terrorists will run out of funding to make and place bombs.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Odunnu: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2011
namfav:

fg has to accept dialogue or this won't stop
badluck jonatha has to step down
accept dialogue with and for what? Why should GEJ step down and for who?
Namfav, you seem to be enjoying all these chaos. Hop you wont fall victim soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Nigerians Abroad: The Truth And Lies Of Lagos (my Assesment) / Nigeria Exports Power To Republic Of Benin: Why? / Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.