Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter (3549 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hizzy:

You said I'm an Ipobian now Boko Haram
Between two of us who is behaving like a Boko Haram
We Igbos have rejected you so you are the main Boko Haram because we have rejected you go and joy your brothers in Sambisa forest go now

You just confirmed that you are truly a product of quota system �
You have no connection with Igbo or ipob you just created a moniker claiming to be ipob wishing the devil can through them turn Igboland into your own NE region, through the ipob destructive agenda,but ofcus God has already shamed and disgraced you.
Igboland will never be your NE region keep wishing.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio101(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
For those of you that didn't look beyond and understand the clear message on this thread especially people like onumadu and his cohorts.

Those shouting "eliminate them"," wipe all terrorist"........ Wiping out a person with gun grin. Going full head on with armed angry group (who do you think will suffer it).

Here's a good step taking already by our Able president. It's not really the best but nwayọ nwayọ. Gradually, steady steps we will get there. A sound education is taking effect.

https://punchng.com/anambra-declares-monday-prayer-session-to-counter-Igbos-sit-at-home-order/?utm

God bless soludo.
God bless Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi : This Tweet About Peter Obi Made Me Laugh Each Time I Read It [pics] / Teachers Strike Enters Second Week In Nigeria / Danjuma Confirms: Obasanjo Begged Me For Third Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.