Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter (3559 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:

I wish Soludo will succeed in getting rid of those terrorist for good.

He will by the special Grace of God.
Ofcus ipob will create streams of propaganda against him they have learnt the act of falsehood and lies from the evil fg,but he should just maintain focus like Wike and get the job done.
He will succeed.
They are not terrorist,just some bunch of brainwashed aggrieved fools who have been decieved to think they are fighting for anything Just, without knowing that this ipob thing is just well packaged fraud by that criminal from London to enrich his pocket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ojiofor: 1:11am On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

He will by the special Grace of God.
Ofcus ipob will create streams of propaganda against him they have learnt the act of falsehood and lies from the evil fg,but he should just maintain focus like Wike and get the job done.
He will succeed.
They are not terrorist,just some bunch of brainwashed aggrieved fools who have been decieved to think they are fighting for anything Just, without knowing that this ipob thing is just well packaged fraud by that criminal from London to enrich his pocket.

Those ESN/UGM are nothing but terrorist.What more?They use violence, intimidation and murder to achieve their aims

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 1:31am On Mar 29, 2022
It seems like you people haven't taken time to study this issue well.
My smart money is that Soludo (like the rest of us educated Anambra citizens) have studied it very well, hence his declaration that it MUST END.
What is going on is NOT freedom fighting, because freedom fighters all over the world never focus and target only on making life hellish for the people they claim to want to liberate.

Just yesterday, more that 12 people were killed by Fulani herdsmen in the same Ehamufu axis of Enugu state where they have done this for years now without any response by these people who steal SUVs and shoot innocent IGBO people.

At first, some of us thought that they were real, but alas it turned out that they are just armed robbers/kidnappers/cultists who rode on people's anger with Nigeria to set up shop in the bushes, stealing and raping our people.

Think about it for a second: Why should an armed Igbo group focus on killing and maiming Igbos? Why should they stifle Igbo business in South East while across the bridge everything is normal?

For years I never believed that an Igbo group would kill innocent igbo for ANY REASON, but these people someone managed to institute it as new culture in Igboland.

When did Igbo people start doing politics BY FORCE? Aren't Igbo known worldwide for being democratic right from origin?

So, these people want to FORCE Igbo to do their bidding? Onye gwalu ha na obu otu a ka ndi igbo si eme?
Let them keep annoying us, but soon they will meet the type of a reaction that Igbo are known for. cool angry

These people must leave our land. They are cowards who prey on the peaceful disposition of our people to rob, kill and destroy our way of life.
I don't even believe that releasing Nnamdi Kanu will stop these people because they have tasted the forbidden fruit and it tasted good, so why won't they keep doing it until they are stopped BY FORCE?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 1:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Soludo has started well by reaching out to IPOB for dialogue so as to separate them from these brigands who took over parts of Ihiala LGA.
Once the wheat has been separated from the chaff, the result will start to show.

The governor is also holding meetings and consulting with Anambra citizens and stakeholders.

In Igboland we believe that NOBODY is bigger than OHA. It is impossible. The "Oha" here are at least 20 million in Anambra alone.

OHA KA! Always! cool

Conduct an opinion poll in Anambra today and see if you can get up to 5% of public support for these brigands.

5 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 29, 2022
No sit at homes in Ebonyi
They are training equipping and utilising EbubeAgu security outfit fully.

It's not difficult to stop the sit at home but the political will is not there for most state and local govt employees because who doesn't want to take a work day off if they are guaranteed their full salary?

It is the poorest people that are suffering.

Sit at Home is allowed and encouraged in all other states for political reasons by their governors, this shows Soludo is also showing the political line of allowing the sit at home whilst pretending to oppose it.

Soludo had 4 months to prepare for end of sit at home on Monday 28th March, but he announced it should end 4th April.

I swear Gov. Umahi is only serious governor.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Invictuse: 2:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Very nice comment from you bro.

But uzodimma is no longer going hard ooh...... always remember that

Have Ipob go misbehave in Imo tomorrow now so he can use your father to wipe the ground.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 29, 2022
IPOB is not an Igbo group, IPOB is a terrorist group parading as an Igbo group.
Boko Haram is not an islamic hausa fulani group, BH is a terrorist group parading as an Islamic sect.

Both IPOB and BH are sponsored by political interests.
Captured BH members and even commanders have been found to not be muslims at all some were not even Northerners.
Top terrorist commanders are on salary of at least N3m per month their foot soldiers are kidnapped victims that are paid with hard drugs which they are forced to become addicted to.

So if you understand Boko Haram you can understand IPOB. Their commanders are on salaries of millions per month , foot soldiers are brainwashed kidnap victims and fed a diet of hard drugs such as meth and probably include northerners amongst their to ESN commanders.

Most Northerners have since realised that BH is not serious about actualising any Islamic nation, but at this time a significant proportion of Igbos are yet to realise that IPOB has no intention to actualise any independent nation.
onumadu:
My smart money is that Soludo (like the rest of us educated Anambra citizens) have studied it very well, hence his declaration that it MUST END.
What is going on is NOT freedom fighting, because freedom fighters all over the world never focus and target only on making life hellish for the people they claim to want to liberate.

Just yesterday, more that 12 people were killed by Fulani herdsmen in the same Ehamufu axis of Enugu state where they have done this for years now without any response by these people who steal SUVs and shoot innocent IGBO people.

At first, some of us thought that they were real, but alas it turned out that they are just armed robbers/kidnappers/cultists who rode on people's anger with Nigeria to set up shop in the bushes, stealing and raping our people.

Think about it for a second: Why should an armed Igbo group focus on killing and maiming Igbos? Why should they stifle Igbo business in South East while across the bridge everything is normal?

For years I never believed that an Igbo group would kill innocent igbo for ANY REASON, but these people someone managed to institute it as new culture in Igboland.

When did Igbo people start doing politics BY FORCE? Aren't Igbo known worldwide for being democratic right from origin?

So, these people want to FORCE Igbo to do their bidding? Onye gwalu ha na obu otu a ka ndi igbo si eme?
Let them keep annoying us, but soon they will meet the type of a reaction that Igbo are known for. cool angry

These people must leave our land. They are cowards who prey on the peaceful disposition of our people to rob, kill and destroy our way of life.
I don't even believe that releasing Nnamdi Kanu will stop these people because they have tasted the forbidden fruit and it tasted good, so why won't they keep doing it until they are stopped BY FORCE?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 2:40am On Mar 29, 2022
GenBuhari:

It's not difficult to stop the sit at home but the political will is not there for most state and local govt employees because who doesn't want to take a work day off if they are guaranteed their full salary?

Sit at Home is allowed and encouraged in all other states for political reasons by their governors, this shows Soludo is also showing the political line of allowing the sit at home whilst pretending to oppose it.

Soludo had 4 months to prepare for end of sit at home on Monday 28th March, but he announced it should end 4th April.

Isn't it amazing that this nonsense is not happening in Ebonyi state?

Anambra state government has the power to establish and fund a more powerful security outfit in Anambra state.
Even the citizens alone can fund it. All the governor needs to do is establish it and call for recruitment. cool

As for your point about governors supporting the sit at home, Oga please explain to us how the governors gain from criminals killing innocent people who go out on Mondays?
How do governors gain from businesses relocating out of their states?
I know that Nigerian politicians can be evil, but no governor would support these kind of things because there is nothing to gain from it.

As for your point about Soludo having 4 months to prepare, you should understand that Soludo could not do anything until after being sworn in. He is even impressive by his April 4 date. He is an economist by training and there are no fire brigade methods in what he is trying to accomplish.
All he needs is support and encouragement.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by SlayerForever: 2:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Very nice thread.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 2:48am On Mar 29, 2022
GenBuhari:
IPOB is not an Igbo group, IPOB is a terrorist group parading as an Igbo group.
Boko Haram is non an muslim hausa fulani group, BH is a terrorist group parading as an Islamic sect.

Both IPOB and BH are sponsored by political interests.
Captured BH members and even commanders have been found to not be muslims at all some were not even Northerners.
Top terrorist commanders are salary of N3m per month their foot soldiers are kidnapped victims that are paid with hard drugs which they are forced to become addicted to.

So if you understand Boko Haram you can understand IPOB. Their commanders are on salaries of millions per month , foot soldiers are brainwashed kidnap victims and fed a diet of hard drugs such as meth and probably include northerners amongst their to ESN commanders.

Most Northerners have since realised that BH is not serious about actualising ant Islamic nation, but at this time a significant proportion of Igbos are yet to realise that IPOB has no intention to actualise any independent nation.

Well, I don't have enough evidence to refute your claims after all these people are killing IGBO people who "violate" the sit at home.
But they play dead when they hear that Fulani herdsmen are killing people. They are AWOL in those instances only to reappear again killing trades and motorists on Mondays!
As a matter of fact these killers might even be Fulani herdmen for all I care. undecided How do one distinguish between them?
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Yujin(m): 2:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Knowledge without wisdom cannot achieve much just as zeal without knowledge may translate to destruction. Governor Chukwuma Soludo should understand the current atmosphere in Nigeria in general and apply wisdom in handling our Anambra state. Before he became governor, Anambra was relatively peaceful. Don't go and invite our enemies to come and destroy our land for us. Don't allow vain pride to make you become a tool of our collective enemies. Mr Governor, focus on building up Anambra and positioning her strategically for our soon to come country. This Nigeria is dead already. It is obvious to everyone.
Governor Soludo should allow things be the way they are. Even Obiano knew that towing this path will distract him. He left it and continued his work which made it possible for him to finish the many projects he initiated. Soludo should know that everyone supported his emergence as governor for a reason. The same way we closed ranks to frustrate the plans of our enemies during the elections is the same way we must close ranks now to build our state. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should be released is the demand our people are making before stopping the sit at home. Nigeria is sliding into chaos very soon and you wouldn't want to be against your own people at such critical times. Wisdom is capable to direct.
Long live Anambra
Long live CCS
Freedom for MNK
Freedom for BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 29, 2022
It's not for me to know their motives because whatever I say would be speculation;
But from their actions and inactions it is easy to know that they deliberately approve the sit at home.

How are these governors allowing all markets to be locked on mondays when they only have to send police to open the market even if the market owners fail to open it.

Motor parks and keke stands are allowed to be closed.

How did their allow their civil servants to not report to work.

Why did they allow strategic roads to be blocked and closed on those day.

So effectively the state govts are locking down the state willingly, what else can the citizens do if everywhere is locked?
onumadu:

Anambra state government has the power to establish and fund a more powerful security outfit in Anambra state.
Even the citizens alone can fund it. All the governor needs to do is establish it and call for recruitment. cool

As for your point about governors supporting the sit at home, Oga please explain to us how the governors gain from criminals killing innocent people who go out on Mondays?
I know that Nigerian politicians can be evil, but no governor would support these kind of things because there is nothing to gain from it.

As for your point about Soludo having 4 months to prepare, you should understand that Soludo could not do anything until after being sworn in. He is even impressive by his April 4 date. He is an economist by training and there are no fire brigade methods in what he is trying to accomplish.

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 3:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Yujin:
Knowledge without wisdom cannot achieve much just as zeal without knowledge may translate to destruction. Governor Chukwuma Soludo should understand the current atmosphere in Nigeria in general and apply wisdom in handling our Anambra state. Before he became governor, Anambra was relatively peaceful. Don't go and invite our enemies to come and destroy our land for us. Don't allow vain pride to make you become a tool of our collective enemies. Mr Governor, focus on building up Anambra and positioning her strategically for our soon to come country. This Nigeria is dead already. It is obvious to everyone.
Governor Soludo should allow things be the way they are. Even Obiano knew that towing this path will distract him. He left it and continued his work which made it possible for him to finish the many projects he initiated. Soludo should know that everyone supported his emergence as governor for a reason. The same way we closed ranks to frustrate the plans of our enemies during the elections is the same way we must close ranks now to build our state. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should be released is the demand our people are making before stopping the sit at home. Nigeria is sliding into chaos very soon and you wouldn't want to be against your own people at such critical times. Wisdom is capable to direct.
Long live Anambra
Long live CCS
Freedom for MNK
Freedom for BIAFRA.

There is always a razor-thin difference between original and copies/adulteration/fakes.

Your advice appears genuine but is still adulteration because you and your likes will twist issues to retain the criminality going on under the guise of freedom fighting.

Did you say that Anambra state was "relatively peaceful" during Obiano's rule?

How come the gunmen took over Isseke, Osumuoghu, Azia, Ihembosi, Lilu and now expanding towards Nnewi south villages of Ukpor and environs?
Under Obiano, these gunmen seized Ihiala LGA and are now expanding towards Nnewi south.

Obiano left them because he was in his second term when they moved into Anambra state. If they did that during his first term he wouldn't have allowed it because he wouldn't have been able to even take off his governrship.

Soludo has NO CHOICE than to deal with this issue first, else they would even grow to the extent of sacking him from Awka government house.
Anambra state as a whole has no choice than to run these people out of town.

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 3:13am On Mar 29, 2022
In fact I challenge these gunmen to prove that they are pro-Igbo by stopping ALL killings for just one month,
to prove that they are with the people.
My smart money is that they can't stop, because that is not what they aim to do.
Their real goal is to terrorize/force Igbo businesses to flee the south east.
I swear these people are either Fulani herdsmen or they are working closely with them! shocked sad
But the governor and the people of the state can do something about it, and we are glad he is taking up the challenge to rid the state of these lots!

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 29, 2022
There is no Fulani Herdsmen terrorists , there is only terrorists parading as Fulani Herdsmen, real Fulani herdsmen are seen by most of us peacefully herding their cattle, nobody ever seen or filmed them terrorising anybody yet we have hundreds of clips of ESN and Unknown Gunmen terrorising and killing.

Nigeria has a professional group of hired terrorists operating on all parts of the country, don't be surprised if BH commanders do not transform to become ESN Commanders when directed by their employers. Have you notice how despite all the noise IPOB and ESN make about Fulani they rarely capture any Fulani herdsmen, they kidnap and kill Igbos but never Fulani
onumadu:

Well, I don't have enough evidence to refute your claims after all these people are killing IGBO people who "violate" the sit at home.
But they play dead when they hear that Fulani herdsmen are killing people. They are AWOL in those instances only to reappear again killing trades and motorists on Mondays!
As a matter of fact these killers might even be Fulani herdmen for all I care. undecided How do one distinguish between them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 3:21am On Mar 29, 2022
GenBuhari:
There is no Fulani Herdsmen terrorists , there is only terrorists parading as Fulani Herdsmen, real Fulani herdsmen are seen by most of us peacefully herding their cattle, nobody ever seen or filmed them terrorising anybody yet we have hundreds of clips of ESN and Unknown Gunmen terrorising and killing.

Nigeria has a professional group of hired terrorists operating on all parts of the country, don't be surprised if BH commanders do not transform to become ESN Commanders when directed by their employers. Have you notice how despite all the noise IPOB and ESN make about Fulani they rarely capture any Fulani herdsmen, they kidnap and kill Igbos but never Fulani

@Bolded: Food for thought! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Help2020: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio101:
So of recent.....so inelastic collisions have been activated between Soludo and IPOB.

In a quick geniticulation of the whole thing..... it's a nice move by our able proactive Soludo.

But let's think of it well before taking off.
Before you go head on with IPOB, there are three simple question you should ask yourself;

1. Can this organization at this point be affected by any subjugation and wither off??

2. Why do they really win the mass

3. What's the after effect of going head on with them??

As I have heard in the news already, there's plan to increase security in Anambra already. But do you really know that this may not go well for you?.
As it stands now IPOB has passed some stages of being shattered by security presence. Sad we may say.......the only person that can stop this sit at home fully is MNK.....but as we may have it, he's still under DSS custody.

Won't it be a better idea if our dear governor study the exact thing that happened in imo state before kicking off?(you may not use Rivers state because of some sub group in it, which enhanced Wike's action).
Take for instance you go aggressive on IPOB...
Gradually you will loose the support....
Gradually they start throwing tantrums on you...
Gradually you hate them more....
Gradually you initiate the Nigeria word of calling them terrorist....
Gradually....... you start "wipe them all terrorist"...
Gradually Nigerians (mostly APC members) starts cheering you up against your own brethren....
Gradually other sectors are left but to tackle terrorism, because at this point IPOB will also be giving you a pure hot tea (insecurity)
Gradually years are gone and it reached election time, then APC will rub a flatulence of "insecurity" against you and use it for campaign......
Gradually you are hated and power moves to APC or PDP.
Anambra Gone!!!!

So my dear governor. It will be very easy to fight Godfatherism, banditry, kidnapping and co ........but definitely you can't fight your chi. Your chi here is ideology.
It do be of great opprobrium that you wanna bring Anambra to full El dorado but end up bringing pure antagonist.
Please.....Am begging. Don't go head on with ideology (thou this Simon Ekpa is trending bad angry, but the best thing is to focus your good work for which you are elected. The IPOB and it's activities concern's the mass solely.

In BIAFRA I stand.

God bless Anambra
God bless umuigbo.

Same thing I was saying yesterday. Soludo didn't really learn from the mistake of the previous administration. And I wonder who advises him.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Trymeagain: 5:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Yujin:
Long live Anambra
Long live CCS
Freedom for MNK
Freedom for BIAFRA.

Its either you are outside the country or a salaried earner... because its obvious that your forced believe for Biafra is not allowing u see what's happening... the business activity of Anambra is slowing down. This same IPOB has declared on several occasions that the Sit at home is over... which people are implementing it if not miscreants. Lets learn to call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by joyandfaith: 5:22am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio101:
So of recent.....so inelastic collisions have been activated between Soludo and IPOB.

In a quick geniticulation of the whole thing..... it's a nice move by our able proactive Soludo.

Before you go head on with IPOB, there are three simple question you should ask yourself;

1. Can this organization at this point be affected by any subjugation and wither off??

As I have heard in the news already, there's plan to increase security in Anambra already. But do you really know that this may not go well for you?.
As it stands now IPOB has passed some stages of being shattered by security presence. Sad we may say.......the only person that can stop this sit at home fully is MNK.....but as we may have it, he's still under DSS custody.

Won't it be a better idea if our dear governor study the exact thing that happened in imo state before kicking off?(you may not use Rivers state because of some sub group in it, which enhanced Wike's action).
Gradually Nigerians (mostly APC members) starts cheering you up against your own brethren....
Gradually other sectors are left but to tackle terrorism, because at this point IPOB will also be giving you a pure hot tea (insecurity)
Gradually years are gone and it reached election time, then APC will rub a flatulence of "insecurity" against you and use it for campaign......
Anambra Gone!!!!

So my dear governor. It will be very easy to fight Godfatherism, banditry, kidnapping and co ........but definitely you can't fight your chi. Your chi here is ideology.
It do be of great opprobrium that you wanna bring Anambra to full El dorado but end up bringing pure antagonist.
Please.....Am begging. Don't go head on with ideology (thou this Simon Ekpa is trending bad angry, but the best thing is to focus your good work for which you are elected. The IPOB and it's activities concern's the mass solely.

In BIAFRA I stand.

God bless Anambra
God bless umuigbo.

Soludo just like other igbo elites and politicians is a beneficiary of Nigerian system.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio101:
[s]So of recent.....so inelastic collisions have been activated between Soludo and IPOB.

Anambra Gone!!!!

In BIAFRA I stand.

God bless Anambra
God bless umuigbo.
[/s]

Only touts , thugs, bitter and never do well in the society supports Igbos.

No more no less.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Collyweed: 6:12am On Mar 29, 2022
onumadu:

Ekpa (or whatever his name is) hails from Ebonyi state. Credible evidence suggests that most of these criminals are from Ebonyi. Yet there is no daft “sit at home” in Ebonyi or Cross Rivers State (Ekpa is a Cross Rivers name by the way) yet he has insisted on engineering this nonsense in the heart of Igboland. What are his intentions? Go figure!

Even the IPOB DOS has disowned this bs because they know how unpopular it is. But some people are talking about dialogue. With who?

There is only one route out of this nightmare. Soludo needs to go hard on these bastards. First cut off their sources of funding. Make a formal report to the Finnish Authorities ( MEND’s Okah is serving time in a South African jail for similar activities). After that smoke out these imps and send them to hell.

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:

Have Ipob go misbehave in Imo tomorrow now so he can use your father to wipe the ground.

This one don't even know the situation on ground cheesy
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2022
onumadu:

Can Anambrarians really stand the heat of this "By force". That's a big question you gonna ask yourself.

And guess who will suffer it the most.......THE GOVERNOR.

I still maintain...... reckless head on ain't the way forward
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2022
heniford2:
Soludo should understand better the situation on ground him going to war IPOB and ESN will cost him more, undecidedtake for example assuming he ensure that Monday work should continue and one Monday like that boom! This unknown gunmen just visit main market and open gun shooting tell me who will he blame undecided will this happen it will just matter of when i feel his crew should advice the man oh!
Fulani herdsmen are just to powerful for all Ndigbo to handle
Just imagine Fulani enter ibo market as in inside market and started killing iboes
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by malel1: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2022
raumdeuter:
So you want Soludo to ignore those who say civilians must not go to work every Monday?
And harrass people trying to work? How does a governor who campaigned on boosting economy convince investor into a State where an underground organization is telling people not to work?

Leave some of my stupid igbo brothers, soludo is not fighting IPOB ,he simply wants to stop monday sit at home in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by gidgiddy: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2022
My own advice to Soludo is not to make the same disastrous mistake Uzodimma made in Imo State that has turned that place into a war zone.

I dont blame Soludo for wanting to stop sit at home, but he has to find a way to do it without escalating things. If Soludo militarised Anambra, innocent people will be killed in the crossfire and Anambra will never forgive him for that. He would have failed even before he started.

The best option is dialogue
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

He is calling for peace and negotiation which is the right thing to do,bcus if they continue with their ugm nonsense,then just as the Governor said an extra military hand will be required in Imo State.
They should just rest with their ipob nonsense,they have never and it can never achieve anything.
The esn doesn't carry any
license and mandate to operate in Imo State,so the Gov will be a fool if he backs down on his job to get rid of them and any other groups trying to bring down the peace of Imo State.
God bless Imo state.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
I swear you no get common sense
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Only touts , thugs, bitter and never do well in the society supports Igbos.

No more no less.

I believe it's only a deadly mob that can easily recognize a fellow tout.

Are you one??.

Fortuitously........I support IPOB and ain't a tout as you claim.

The two phrase doesn't coincide.
Btw..... your comment on this forum always paint you as a one hell of never do well bogus wink
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio101:
So of recent.....some inelastic collisions have been activated between Soludo and IPOB.

Anambra Gone!!!!

In BIAFRA I stand.

God bless Anambra
God bless umuigbo.

Dialogue is the key
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2022
GenBuhari:

Are you from Ebonyi State
Or didn't know that the pump action gun given to Ebube agu security men the Nigeria police has collected up to 1000 of the guns , it's only those securing Airport are left with their own
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

I believe it's only a deadly mob that can easily recognize a fellow tout.

Are you one??.

Fortuitously........I support IPOB and ain't a tout as you claim.

The two phrase doesn't coincide.
Btw..... your comment on this forum always paint you as a one hell of never do well bogus wink

When my point hits them , they start changing Monikers.
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Looking Quite Agile...pics / Fg Removes Fuel Importers From Cbn Debtors' List / I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.