Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter (3546 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Ala gbagbuo gi ezi bororo.
Fake man with empty brain
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
wirinet:

Imagine. When IPOB is designated a terrorist organisation, you guys kick and scream "we are a peaceful organisation that only wants a referendum". But here you guys are supporting the group terrorising and threatening a governor. The argument of the OP is that because IPOB is capable using violence to terrorize anambra people into sitting at home, the governor should let them be.

Don't compare Soludo with Uzodinma. Uzodinma is an illegitimate governor and does not have the support of the Imo people. Soludo on the other hand was validly elected and is hugely popular. If IPOB goes against Soludo, Anambra people will go against IPOB.

Loud the truth so those brainwashed efulefus can hear you well enough.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hizzy:

Fake man with empty brain

Fake man,you can't know whose brain is empty bcus you are carrying a dead brain on that good for nothing big coconut head of yours ��.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Whois(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
There's sense in what the op wrote, ipod is against fgn so the governor should leave ipod headache to fgn, besides Nigeria governors don't have power on police activities, in that regard the governor should leave fgn to perform their first duty which is the security of life and properties while he focus on developing his state. cool
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Fake man,you can't know whose brain is empty bcus you are carrying a dead brain on that good for nothing big coconut head of yours ��.
You are full of evil always praying for bad things to happen to Igbos so you're an agent of darkness
How many people likes you here, nobody because you're demonic and satanic
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hizzy:

You are full of evil always praying for bad things to happen to Igbos ipob so you're an agent of darkness
How many people likes you here, nobody because you're demonic and satanic

Fixed.
If I don't pray for bad things to happen to a group that keeps bringing trouble into my peaceful region,that would make me an efulefu I am not a useless human being like you so I stand against anything that stands against the peace and progress of my region.
In your region you and your people celebrate senseless killings and insurrection in the desguise of jihad but in Igboland we do not stand with a group capable of bringing trouble into the region.
Stupid jihadist.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Fixed.
If I don't pray for bad things to happen to a group that keeps bringing trouble into my peaceful region,that would make me an efulefu I am not a useless human being like you so I stand against anything that stands against the peace and progress of my region.
In your region you and your people celebrate senseless killings and insurrection in the desguise of jihad but in Igboland we do not stand with a group capable of bringing trouble into the region.
Stupid jihadist.
What have you done to save lives in Igbo land is it by hating IPOB on Nairaland
Or you think you know better than millions of Igbo that love IPOB . Recently farmers were killed in Enugu what did you do
Nofin as usual you will say IPOB I don't like people like you because you have sold your soul to Devil
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hizzy:

What have you done to save lives in Igbo land is it by hating IPOB on Nairaland
Or you think you know better than millions of Igbo that love IPOB . Recently farmers were killed in Enugu what did you do
Nofin as usual you will say IPOB I don't like people like you because you have sold your soul to Devil

I am a security stakeholder in my Town for starters and I do well to always charge the development of our internal security,I am not supposed to tell you shit.
There is insecurity all over the country and the Ebonyi govt should beef up their Security to tackle all forms of aggression,ipob is not an option at all they have other agendas and I thank God they have always failed.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Brainwashed moöron.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tochj:
Fighting IPOB will not destroy His government alone
May destroy his political career
Hope uzodimma tried it
Today he is begging

Sometimes when I read what some of you write here I become fully convinced that you lack IGBO common sense. angry sad

How dare you people compare a mandate thief who came FOURTH in an election to someone who won the entire state in a LANDSLIDE?

In the Imo election, there wasn't really any CLEAR winner as in above 50% vote. All the contestants had less than 30% of the vote.

Soludo is ANAMBRA PEOPLE PERSONIFIED. cool Anybody who attacks him or tries to confront or make his work hard is confronting 20 million of us! cool
Don't you people understand this simple fact? What is wrong with you people?

Anyway, a proverb says that "monkey dey clever be say tree dey". if you cut all the trees you can easily catch any monkey with bare hands.
These people enforcing criminal sit at home are known by the people among who they live and operate.
When the governor finishes his consultation and decides to go for them, there will be no hiding place for them.

That these people have managed to last this long is because locals supported them initially and even aided them.

Once the people completely turns against them, they will understand that "ofu onye adi akari oha". cool
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
onumadu:

Sometimes when I read what some of you write here I become fully convinced that you lack IGBO common sense. angry sad

How dare you people compare a mandate thief who came FOURTH in an election to someone who won the entire state in a LANDSLIDE?

In the Imo election, there wasn't really any CLEAR winner as in above 50% vote. All the contestants had less than 30% of the vote.

Soludo is ANAMBRA PEOPLE PERSONIFIED. cool Anybody who attacks him or tries to confront or make his work hard is confronting 20 million of us! cool
Don't you people understand this simple fact? What is wrong with you people?

Anyway, a proverb says that "monkey dey clever be say tree dey". if you cut all the trees you can easily catch any monkey with bare hands.
These people enforcing criminal sit at home are known by the people among who they live and operate.
When the governor finishes his consultation and decides to go for them, there will be no hiding place for them.

That these people have managed to last this long is because locals supported them initially and even aided them.

Once the people completely turns against them, they will understand that "ofu onye adi akari oha". cool

Oh!!.

Uzodimma. The messiah.
The Adonis of one neijerianist.

The Mr reciever of "kill em all".......is now a "mandated thief"??.

Big wowww.

Mr man we are talking reality here and not a jamboree nọr mirrage sad
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Oh!!.

Uzodimma. The messiah.
The Adonis of one neijerianist.

The Mr reciever of "kill em all".......is now a "mandated thief"??.

Big wowww.

Mr man we are talking reality here and not a jamboree nọr mirrage sad

When you are sent to school, you go there and join cult. Then get expelled. Then you end up half-literate (the most dangerous type of people in society).
I never said MANDATED THIEF, I said MANDATE THIEF ( huge difference). I can't help explain the difference to you. I didn't cause your poor literacy.

... And this proves one point that some of us have been trying to make all these while, that the supporters of these criminals are mostly illiterate or semi-literate members of the society. The blind can't lead those who can see.

Those people in our bushes must cease their activities or be booted out of our land.
The governor has spoken. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
onumadu:

When you are sent to school, you go there and join cult. Then get expelled. Then you end up half-literate (the most dangerous type of people in society).
I never said MANDATED THIEF, I said MANDATE THIEF ( huge difference). I can't help explain the difference to you. I didn't cause your poor literacy.

... And this proves one point that some of us have been trying to make all these while, that the supporters of these criminals are mostly illiterate or semi-literate members of the society. The blind can't lead those who can see.

Those people in our bushes must cease their activities or be booted out of our land.
The governor has spoken. cool cool

Don't rub shoulder with Sergio de great bro.

But since you have initiated it......we will see about that in this forum cool
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
@onumadu
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2022
No I am from Anambra.
I don't understand your point are you saying Ebube Agu do not have rifles? Why did police collect the pumpaction guns?
Hizzy:

Are you from Ebonyi State
Or didn't know that the pump action gun given to Ebube agu security men the Nigeria police has collected up to 1000 of the guns , it's only those securing Airport are left with their own
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by onumadu: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Sergio104:

Don't rub shoulder with Sergio de great bro.

But since you have initiated it......we will see about that in this forum cool

I am older than you in this forum, trust me. kiss wink
But calm down dude. Ad hominem is not my thing.
YOU started it by calling me "Mr man", and I ain't your "Mr man". cool
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

I am a security stakeholder in my Town for starters and I do well to always charge the development of our internal security,I am not supposed to tell you shit.
There is insecurity all over the country and the Ebonyi govt should beef up their Security to tackle all forms of aggression,ipob is not an option at all they have other agendas and I thank God they have always failed.
Brainwashed moöron.
IPOB is here to stay and nothing any one can do about it, you'll talk on Nairaland with out any results, since you have been going against IPOB have you achieved your aim IPOB kept waxing and waxing Strong not any of you Propagandas can stop the movement
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Luchitec(m): 4:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Nwanna, I cringe when I read some of the things our people put up in defense of the IPOB. How do you defend or justify the action of a group that consciously go about maiming and killing innocent “Biafrans” just because they see things differently? Who made IPOB the dispenser la Justice in the southeast? Imagine Biafra, with IPOB calling the shot? Egwu dikwaaa…

Courtesy of the IPOB, hoodlums and never-do-well folks in communities across the southeast are now masquerading as freedom fighters! The key point many of the IPOB sympathizers are missing is this; if the present IPOB menace is not curbed, southeast will ultimately become a desolate area, flowing with tears. This is because criminals are now hiding behind the IPOB umbrella to cause havoc.

Across the globe, there are more refined and time-tested ways of agitating for a cause. For example, look at Israel. The establishment of the State of Israel did not come easy, some of the factors that made it a reality are; 1). First, the Jewish diaspora led by Dr. Weizmann banded together and through their collective actions, a barren and arid area in the Middle East was transformed into a prosperous and habitable homeland; 2). Through their audacious business acumen/resourcefulness and contribution to the Second World War, key western politicians, especially British Prime Minister Churchill had no option but to start listening to the stringent clamor for a Jewish homeland.

Therefore, having seen the futility of Nnamdi Kanu’s approach to the Biafran question, the likes of Prof Soludo should be given the opportunity to re-phrase the Igbo question in Nigeria. This is the time to get our house in order. This is the time to show, naysayers that the southeast can be made prosperous and livable. These aforesaid cannot be achieved with the IPOB threatening people and causing chaos everywhere.

ablejesus26:

You call Soludo an otelectual how dare you angry
Imagine this good for nothing brainwashed 10k ipob sm defense squad member calling the Prof Soludo an otelectual simply because he is doing the work of a true Nwafo which is to stand against any agenda that only bringing trouble upon trouble into the region.
No Igboman is under any obligation to be pro ipob you dis mòronic foòl �.
Only brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals give themselves to the destructive taliban wannabe fruad ipob.
true Nwafos will never support a group that will hang the heads of critics if they had the power at their disposal.
I stand with Prof Soludo.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by joey150(m): 5:22am On Mar 30, 2022
heniford2:
Soludo should understand better the situation on ground him going to war IPOB and ESN will cost him more, undecidedtake for example assuming he ensure that Monday work should continue and one Monday like that boom! This unknown gunmen just visit main market and open gun shooting tell me who will he blame undecided will this happen it will just matter of when i feel his crew should advice the man oh!

Are unknown gunmen IPOB members or not?

To the best of my knowledge, IPOB has always insisted that they aren't enforcing or mandating people to stay at home on Mondays.

So, who then threatens and enforces people to do so?

Is the government going to bow to a guerilla group of supposed freedom fighters?

Soludo is a smart man. Smarter than the average IPOB supporter. And he, like many other smart people, which are unfortunately in very short supply in Nigeria, know that staying at home on Mondays is doing nothing good for the supposed struggle of Biafra. Rather, it's doing everything bad for the average Igbo man.

When I complain, the very unintelligent ones will call me Afonja or Fulani or whatever. And then compare the normally prosperous South East with the far North that is plagued with illiteracy, terrorism and religious fanaticsm.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio101(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2022
onumadu:

I am older than you in this forum, trust me. kiss wink
But calm down dude. Ad hominem is not my thing.
YOU started it by calling me "Mr man", and I ain't your "Mr man". cool

Chillax smiley.
It's no biggie my man.

We gonna study the true meaning of "Half illiterate".
Won't you like it if we actually know the full illiterate between you and I.

You are in for it.
We gonna see the other side of the tunnel.
Just don't run out from the brain threads you will be invited to wink.

Nice to meet you!!!
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Luchitec:
Nwanna, I cringe when I read some of the things our people put up in defense of the IPOB. How do you defend or justify the action of a group that consciously go about maiming and killing innocent “Biafrans” just because they see things differently? Who made IPOB the dispenser la Justice in the southeast? Imagine Biafra, with IPOB calling the shot? Egwu dikwaaa…

Courtesy of the IPOB, hoodlums and never-do-well folks in communities across the southeast are now masquerading as freedom fighters! The key point many of the IPOB sympathizers are missing is this; if the present IPOB menace is not curbed, southeast will ultimately become a desolate area, flowing with tears. This is because criminals are now hiding behind the IPOB umbrella to cause havoc.

Across the globe, there are more refined and time-tested ways of agitating for a cause. For example, look at Israel. The establishment of the State of Israel did not come easy, some of the factors that made it a reality are; 1). First, the Jewish diaspora led by Dr. Weizmann banded together and through their collective actions, a barren and arid area in the Middle East was transformed into a prosperous and habitable homeland; 2). Through their audacious business acumen/resourcefulness and contribution to the Second World War, key western politicians, especially British Prime Minister Churchill had no option but to start listening to the stringent clamor for a Jewish homeland.

Therefore, having seen the futility of Nnamdi Kanu’s approach to the Biafran question, the likes of Prof Soludo should be given the opportunity to re-phrase the Igbo question in Nigeria. This is the time to get our house in order. This is the time to show, naysayers that the southeast can be made prosperous and livable. These aforesaid cannot be achieved with the IPOB threatening people and causing chaos everywhere.

That useless group of brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals are the dumbest set of people alive.
Is it not the leaders of Igboland that will sit on a round table and negotiate with the fg for the referendum they are calling for?
So how do the brainwashed fools think they can get support of the leaders by using threats and curses�
Its been years now and yet they have made zero progress in their fraud ipob struggle,that's because they don't have any mandate to champion a good and just course.
They will have to take the occutic taliban wannabe ipob biafra to sambisa forest,bcus in Igboland it is dead, nailed and buried.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Whois:
There's sense in what the op wrote, ipod is against fgn so the governor should leave ipod headache to fgn, besides Nigeria governors don't have power on police activities, in that regard the governor should leave fgn to perform their first duty which is the security of life and properties while he focus on developing his state. cool

And you think the useless fgn gives a penny mite care about the SE?
The Governor will be seen as weak and useless if he sits back do nothing and watch some brainwashed gun weiding animals intimidate,oppress and cause trouble for others who are not interested in their fruitless taliban wannabe scam struggle.
I stand with Prof Soludo.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Hizzy:

IPOB is here to stay and nothing any one can do about it, you'll talk on Nairaland with out any results, since you have been going against IPOB have you achieved your aim IPOB kept waxing and waxing Strong not any of you Propagandas can stop the movement

Here to stay in hiding and are being picked up like bunch of petty criminals �
Last we checked the group still remains proscribed.
Yes I am making good progress in informing my brothers and sisters of the need for not allowing themselves be used by that London scammer who doesn't give a shit care about the development of Igboland, person don secure him family for UK,his brother is enjoying his loots ,not one person from his umunna has ever been arrested or killed but yet he charges other people's children to their early graves,him no even get one kiosk for Igboland not to talk of investment, why then should hard working Nwafos trust such a man
I have made close to 4 pro ipob denounce this rubbish fruitless fraudulent taliban wannabe agenda.
Igbos are progressive people,ipob is not progressive, they have never made one just one positive impact in Igboland,they have achieved nothing in their fruitless taliban wannabe fraud struggle,so supporting them is a total waste of time.
If you want to have your taliban wannabe Ipob's biafra today, walk into a military formation,put on your ipob regalia, resist arrest and arm yourself with atleast a stick,you will get your ipob's biafra instantly,bcus in Igboland it's dead nailed and buried.
Una own ipob na for nairaland e end,ipob on nairaland,law abiding citizen of the zoo republic in reality �no be una mate them dey arrest,dey kill doing this scam ipob nonsense abi those one wey dey die in shame and in vain for the ipob nonsense get 2heads undecided
Bloody onye ihu abuo, oku Eligwe pko gi oku ebe ahu.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

Here to stay in hiding and are being picked up like bunch of petty criminals �
Last we checked the group still remains proscribed.
Yes I am making good progress in informing my brothers and sisters of the need for not allowing themselves be used by that London scammer who doesn't give a shit care about the development of Igboland, person don secure him family for UK,his brother is enjoying his loots ,not one person from his umunna has ever been arrested or killed but yet he charges other people's children to their early graves,him no even get one kiosk for Igboland not to talk of investment, why then should hard working Nwafos trust such a man
I have made close to 4 pro ipob denounce this rubbish fruitless fraudulent taliban wannabe agenda.
Igbos are progressive people,ipob is not progressive, they have never made one just one positive impact in Igboland,they have achieved nothing in their fruitless taliban wannabe fraud struggle,so supporting them is a total waste of time.
If you want to have your taliban wannabe Ipob's biafra today, walk into a military formation,put on your ipob regalia, resist arrest and arm yourself with atleast a stick,you will get your ipob's biafra instantly,bcus in Igboland it's dead nailed and buried.
Una own ipob na for nairaland e end,ipob on nairaland,law abiding citizen of the zoo republic in reality �no be una mate them dey arrest,dey kill doing this scam ipob nonsense abi those one wey dey die in shame and in vain for the ipob nonsense get 2heads undecided
Bloody onye ihu abuo, oku Eligwe pko gi oku ebe ahu.
I can't wast my precious time reading gibberish
It's too long I can't spend a minute reading what enemy wrote
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2022
Hizzy:

I can't wast my precious time reading gibberish
It's too long I can't spend a minute reading what enemy wrote

The enemy here is you.
You wish Igboland will suffer what boko haram has brought upon your own region through the destructive agenda of ipob.
You will forever be clothed with the garment shame and disgrace.
I am done with you.
Bloody bororo jihadist.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

The enemy here is you.
You wish Igboland will suffer what boko haram has brought upon your own region through the destructive agenda of ipob.
You will forever be clothed with the garment shame and disgrace.
I am done with you.
Bloody bororo jihadist.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda
IPOB is winning you can testify to that
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hizzy:
IPOB is winning you can testify to that

Lool can you see why I said that it's impossible to be a pro ipob and retain the capacity to think like a human being ��
Unu ne che echiche dika umu anumanu�
Ipob is winning with their fraudster leader in prison.
Ipob is winning yet their house is on auto destruct mode.
Ipob is winning yet they cannot even there gather in public infact anyone who is caught doing ipob is a criminal
Ipob is winning yet they have never achieved anything meaningful apart from bringing trouble into the region.
What sort of useless winning is that�
The day sensible human beings start signing their approval for this fraud taliban wannabe ipob struggle, that's when I will start taking the fraud taliban wannabe ipob seriously not all this nonsense people wey una pack full una registered fruad ipob.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Amhappy(f): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
I think Soludo should allow the status quo remain for now instead of militarizing the state way. The cancer has eaten deep. Although insecurity is high at Anambra at the moment and criminals need to be flushed out. He can focus on curbing crime but not a confrontation with the agitators.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

Lool can you see why I said that it's impossible to be a pro ipob and retain the capacity to think like a human being ��
Unu ne che echiche dika umu anumanu�
Ipob is winning with their fraudster leader in prison.
Ipob is winning yet their house is on auto destruct mode.
Ipob is winning yet they cannot even there gather in public infact anyone who is caught doing ipob is a criminal
Ipob is winning yet they have never achieved anything meaningful apart from bringing trouble into the region.
What sort of useless winning is that�
The day sensible human beings start signing their approval for this fraud taliban wannabe ipob struggle, that's when I will start taking the fraud taliban wannabe ipob seriously not all this nonsense people wey una pack full una registered fruad ipob.
Stop writing long epistle I can read it
Make it snappy
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hizzy:

Stop writing long epistle I can read it
Make it snappy

How can read it,you product of quota system 145 jamb cut off mark �
Go school you se no se na cow hungry you rear�

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

How can read it,you product of quota system 145 jamb cut off mark �
Go school you se no se na cow hungry you rear�
Okay
If you can help pay my school fees
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hizzy:

Okay
If you can help pay my school fees

Biko go and join your mate in almajiri school.
Your boko uncles said western education is a sin remember undecided
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

Biko go and join your mate in almajiri school.
Your boko uncles said western education is a sin remember undecided
You said I'm an Ipobian now Boko Haram
Between two of us who is behaving like a Boko Haram
We Igbos have rejected you so you are the main Boko Haram because we have rejected you go and joy your brothers in Sambisa forest go now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. / Responses Of Nigerians On Facebook To Dino Malaye's Proposed Protest Today / “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.