Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 (82088 Views)

Ajimobi Declares Assets / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2011
ola olabiy:

MR DAYO,

PLEASE, ANSWER THIS,

He said he DID NOT have any account ABROAD.

Does that mean he couldnt have closed his bank account when he was going to contest as a Governor and the requirements stated that he cant own a Bank account?

OK . Dayokanu, Kobojunkie or ekt bear want to contest for Govs of Oyo, Anambra or Ekiti state, We all have accounts in the US but the requirements in Nigeria meams you mustnt operate a foreign account.

What does it take to close the accounts? 10mins,  grin As Senator, the Mortage could be paid within a short while cos of the amount of money he makes as a senator and he isnt indebted to anyone

And In case you want to re-open it since he has a SSN and an ID plus previous credit history It takes another 10mins.

How this now became rocket science is beyond me.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Does that mean he couldnt have closed his bank account when he was going to contest as a Governor and the requirements stated that he cant own a Bank account?

OK . Dayokanu, Kobojunkie or ekt bear want to contest for Govs of Oyo, Anambra or Ekiti state, We all have accounts in the US but the requirements in Nigeria meams you mustnt operate a foreign account.

What does it take to close the accounts? 10mins,  grin

And In case you want to re-open it since he has a SSN and an ID plus previous credit history It takes another 10mins

Mai God,
Do you live in a Western country? Are you conversant with their banking operation?

Once an account is closed, do you know what it takes to have even another account later with the same institution?

Besides, it took him about a year trying to contest. So, he closed this accounts for more than a year?

From what accounts were they taking is monthly repayments when those accounts were closed?

And, how did he build up his credit in the UK?

Answers, please
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2011
iragbijile:

I became suspicious after adding everything he declared. It was just impossible for someone who was not a stellar student to have achieved so much in just a short period. The average MBA grad from Harvard ( the 'bestest' MBA school in the world)  makes[b] 3.2 million dollars in 20 years[/b]. Ajimobi has done better than the top 1% of all Harvard MBA grads combined. Its either he is a genius or a big time crook.

Thank you jare. It so happens that too many Nigerian employees (in the private and public sectors) tend to end up richer than their Ivy-league educated counterparts abroad who even work(ed) in better companies. What's the missing link? Corruption of course. Only very few white-collar employees in the western world end up as multi-millionaires upon their retirement just by 'investing' part of their salaries. If you want to be a multi-millionaire or billionaire, then you have to be an entrepreneur or some other kind of self-employed or celebrity figure. But working as a salaried employee for donkey years in one company or organization and then retiring as a billionaire (even without benefiting from stock options/allocations)? Wow. You gotta be a genius or damn crook.

It is only in Nigeria that you would find a 'genius' who reired in 2002 after 26 years of working as an employee, plunged into politics the same year, by the next year he becomes a senator, and a few years down the line he he declares his assets that show he is a billionaire! No history of entrepreneurship, no bumper jackpots, no stock options that appreciated, no explanation, damn!

If his great wealth is all down to his 'foresight' in buying properties for cheap (which increased in value over 5000000% in a few years? ? ?) and investing in money-spinning shares (despite the crash of Nigeria's stock market?), then I reckon he's a smarter investor than the legendary Warren Buffet! We should all take investment lessons from the 'Oracle of Iyagunku' called Ajimobi.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2011
ola olabiy:

Mai God,
Do you live in a Western country? Are you conversant with their banking operation?

Once an account is closed, do you know what it takes to have even another account later with the same institution?

Besides, it took him about a year trying to contest. So, he closed this accounts for more than a year?

From what accounts were they taking is monthly repayments when those accounts were closed?

Answers, please
grin
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Please apply common sense, even here. Stop acting an arse on behalf of SW or is it ACN now . . . STOP and go back to being the old person who applied COMMON Sense in all wise. The man filed a form . . . I cannot believe you are here providing SUPPORT that even the Man himself HAS YET to for the claims he has made.

Kobojunkie,

What do you want? The man declared his asset on the pages of newspapers, if anyone had reservations that they want him to address, they would contact him, And he might answer and provide clarifications for grey areas and concerns you might have.

Maybe the opposition is preparing a challenge already we might never know, If your concerns gets to the appropriate quarters It might be cleared.

Obama claimed he was born in Hawaii, If those who doubted didnt get their worries accros to Obama how would he have debunked it. Assuming I sit in Texas and yell to my neighbours everyday that He was born in Maiduguri, How would Obama hear to even think of addressing the issue.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2011
proO1:

Thank you jare. It so happens that too many Nigerian employees (in the private and public sectors) tend to end up richer than their Ivy-league educated counterparts abroad who even work(ed) in better companies. What's the missing link? Corruption of course. Only very few white-collar employees in the western world end up as multi-millionaires upon their retirement just by 'investing' part of their salaries. If you want to be a multi-millionaire or billionaire, then you have to be an entrepreneur or some other kind of self-employed or celebrity figure. But working as a salaried employee for donkey years in one company or organization and then retiring as a billionaire (even without benefiting from stock options/allocations)? Wow. You gotta be a genius or damn crook.

It is only in Nigeria that you would find a 'genius' who reired in 2002 after 26 years of working as an employee, plunged into politics the same year, by the next year he becomes a senator, and a few years down the line he he declares his assets that show he is a billionaire! No history of entrepreneurship, no bumper jackpots, no stock options that appreciated, no explanation, damn!

If his great wealth is all down to his 'foresight' in buying properties for cheap (which increased in value over 5000000% in a few years? ? ?) and investing in money-spinning shares (despite the crash of Nigeria's stock market?), then I reckon he's a smarter investor than the legendary Warren Buffet! We should all take investment lessons from the 'Oracle of Iyagunku' called Ajimobi.

And smarter than George Soros grin
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by bashydemy(m): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2011
sometimes when i read from some people here it makes me things poverty is really a disease, on Ajimobi declaration the guy is absolutely poor with the level of his years of service and as a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, my Dad bought a house in Agbado ijaiye in early 80's at rate of about less than 1000 i think at that same particular street opposite my father's house they sell each of the land for 10m each when my father hear this he call my brother who work for Lagos state Giverment LSDPC to value his house and the house was value @ 25m so tell me if my father eventually run for a political post and declare his assets will you say he stole money? i build my own house in Sango Otta Ogun state in 2009 and at that time the estimate cost to finish the bungalow is about 8.5m when i ask my brother to value it this year he tell me i can sell the house for 12-13m now tell me what will happen to my property in 20yrs to come, people criticizing Ajimobi they are suffering from Poverty  Shikena
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2011
ola olabiy:

Mai God,

Answers, please

Sorry In any bank in the US, to open an account takes less than 30mins. Especially for someone with verifiable credit.

How do you know he hasnt completed his payments for those houses in the US? He worked in the US more than 30yrs ago.

He had top level jobs in Nigeria for about 26yrs, He was a Senator for 4yrs. What stops him from having completed all his payments and be debt/credit card free.

How can you be a Senator in Nigeria and still owe petty credit card debts.

I dont know about the credit system in the UK, But if you have a good balance with HSBC USA, that might be to your advantage when applying in HBSC UK Same with Citibank USA and UK
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

sometimes when i read from some people here it makes me things poverty is really a disease,  on Ajimobi declaration the guy is absolutely poor with the level of his years of service and as a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria,  my Dad bought a house in Agbado ijaiye in early 80's at rate of about less than 1000 i think at that same particular street opposite my father's house they sell each of the land for 10m each when my father hear this he call my brother who work for Lagos state Giverment LSDPC to value his house and the house was value @ 25m so tell me if my father eventually run for a political post and declare his assets will you say he stole money? i build my own house in Sango Otta Ogun state in 2009 and at that time the estimate cost to finish the bungalow is about 8.5m when i ask my brother to value it this year he tell me i can sell the house for 12-13m now tell me what will happen to my property in 20yrs to come,  people criticizing Ajimobi they are suffering from Poverty  Shikena

You are an I.DIOT

And I mean it. Senseless buffoon.

You are only good enough for the romance section.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Sorry In any bank in the US, to open an account takes less than 30mins. Especially for someone with verifiable credit.

How do you know he hasnt completed his payments for those houses in the US? He worked in the US more than 30yrs ago.

He had top level jobs in Nigeria for about 26yrs, He was a Senator for 4yrs. What stops him from having completed all his payments and be debt/credit card free.

How can you be a Senator in Nigeria and still owe petty credit card debts.

I dont know about the credit system in the UK, But if you have a good balance with HSBC USA, that might be to your advantage when applying in HBSC UK Same with Citibank USA and UK

What an analysis!

He said those houses are ON MORTGAGE.

You are telling us that they are already his.

And, in the UK, simply having an account (even with billions in it) does not mean you deserve a mortgage. So, how did he do it?
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2011
proO1:

Its only in Nigeria that a normal looking average property in waterlogged Lekki would increase by almost 1000% within 20yrs.

2 Harvard guys one an American one a Nigerian, Leave school Each go into their countries Senate, I can tell you that in 8yrs, the Nigerian one would be at least 10times richer.

How many properties in the US increase in value by about 1000% in 20yrs?

The money Okonjo-Iweala, The finance Minister etc couldnt make in their top level execs job, they made it in Ministerial appointments in Nigeria.

A friend who currently works with Goldman Sachs for like 60-70k a yr is being offered a 20m a yr salary ina Nigerian investment bank Nigeria, I am sure his mates in College would be wondering how this Nigerian suddenly became 10 times richer than him within 5yrs
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Verifiable credit when you haven't worked there in 3 decades?

Even Alistair Campbell is not capable of spinning things as well as you do.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Kobojunkie,

What do you want? The man declared his asset on the pages of newspapers, if anyone had reservations that they want him to address, they would contact him, And he might answer and provide clarifications for grey areas and concerns you might have.

Maybe the opposition is preparing a challenge already we might never know, If your concerns gets to the appropriate quarters It might be cleared.

Obama claimed he was born in Hawaii, If those who doubted didnt get their worries accros to Obama how would he have debunked it. Assuming I sit in Texas and yell to my neighbours everyday that He was born in Maiduguri, How would Obama hear to even think of addressing the issue.

Obama claimed he was born in Hawaii . . . Obama HIMSELF had to produce the Birth Certificate to silence the calls . . . his REFUSAL caused this rukus to GO ON FOR YEARS!!!

Again, apply common sense here . . . the man declares on a form that he owns Billions. The information NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED . . . . UNTIL THEN, it is simply a declaration WITHOUT PROOF. Since in Nigeria, the PUBLIC does not have the power to take on such issues as verifying these, it is UP TO THE SAME Government to ensure that VERIFICATION is done and the information MADE PUBLIC.

Again, COMMON SENSE needs to be applied here. Stop making excuses for a man who has yet to start without a shadow of a doubt that he is even worth what he put down on piece of paper.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2011
ola olabiy:

Verifiable credit when you haven't worked there in 3 decades?

Even Alistair Campbell is not capable of spinning things as well as you do.

Do you need to work? As long as your account is getting funded and you can pay all your bills. This can be done from Nigeria.

Just get your Bank of America swift code and account number and you can wire from Any First bank account, It costs about $25 to wire money

ola olabiy:

What an analysis!

He said those houses are ON MORTGAGE.

You are telling us that they are already his.

And, in the UK, simply having an account (even with billions in it) does not mean you deserve a mortgage. So, how did he do it?

The houses can already be his from the stupendous amount he earned as a Senator. Any Sneator in Nigeria who earns $1.2m a yr can pay off 80% of mortgage within 2yrs. If he is still paying on it, What stops his wife or friend from making payment on his behalf?

I dont know if the "Dont own foreign accounts" law affect Spouses, Children or friends of Governors as well.

You mean in the UK, If you have an account with Millions in it you wont qualify for a Mortgage, even when the bank sees that you have maintained a relationship for over 10yrs? Thats Interesting. Like I said, I dont know about UK, In the US many Bank managers and Loan officers would fall on themselves to approve you when they see you make $200k ayr never mind $1.2m a yr
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Obama claimed he was born in Hawaii . . . Obama HIMSELF had to produce the Birth Certificate to silence the calls . . . his REFUSAL caused this rukus to GO ON FOR YEARS!!!

Again, apply common sense here . . . the man declares on a form that he owns Billions. The information NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED . . . . UNTIL THEN, it is simply a declaration WITHOUT PROOF. Since in Nigeria, the PUBLIC does not have the power to take on such issues as verifying these, it is UP TO THE SAME Government to ensure that VERIFICATION is done and the information MADE PUBLIC.

Again, COMMON SENSE needs to be applied here. Stop making excuses for a man who has yet to start without a shadow of a doubt that he is even worth what he put down on piece of paper.

Obama only responded when the Noise got to him, If I stay in my house and make noise without it getting to Obama, You can be rest assured that no one would take note.

Donald trump claimed Obama got into Harvard via Affirmative Action, How come Obama has not responded to him? Because he hasnt made enough noise or gotten people behind his cries.

If the opposition can scream for Ajimobi to prove his Senate Salary like you wanted, then he might respond but before then, I doubt this noise would get to him
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by bashydemy(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2011
ola olabiy:

You are an I.DIOT

And I mean it. Senseless buffoon.

You are only good enough for the romance section.
you the most stew pid have ever seen on this forum if you are suffering from Poverty does not mean everybody are the same level with you since we are not born with silver spoon the man has work in top ranking companies and maintain upper offices and his available cash is 292m wish as a senator for 4yrs he will posisble have times 2 of that and the rest are just assets wish he might have acquire 15-20yrs ago at the rate of a peanut and will accumulate this is 2011 and by 2030 if my properties that is worth 13m now rise up to 100m will you tell me i stole the money Ola you need to wake up from your slumber and get a life if you cannot afford 3 meals daily does not mean someone cannot buy Ace of Spade of 160k @ club
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by jmaine: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2011
^^

Learn to stick yourself to the religious section where your gibberish outburst wont feel out of sorts .  . . . You just exposed yourself once again to be so silly . . .The politics section is just not meant for you  embarassed embarassed . . . Damn !!!
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Do you need to work? As long as your account is getting funded and you can pay all your bills. This can be done from Nigeria.

Just get your Bank of America swift code and account number and you can wire from Any First bank account, It costs about $25 to wire money

With this, you still won't get a mortgage in the UK. So, what's next?
dayokanu:

The houses can already be his from the stupendous amount he earned as a Senator. Any Sneator in Nigeria who earns $1.2m a yr can pay off 80% of mortgage within 2yrs. If he is still paying on it, What stops his wife or friend from making payment on his behalf?

The declaration was made last month. He was senator 4 years ago. So, was it an error on the form? That he forgot to say they were fully paid?
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2011
Answer this:

He said they are mortgages. grin
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

you the most stew pid have ever seen on this forum if you are suffering from Poverty does not mean everybody are the same level with you since we are not born with silver spoon the man has work in top ranking companies and maintain upper offices and his available cash is 292m wish as a senator for 4yrs he will posisble have times 2 of that and the rest are just assets wish he might have acquire 15-20yrs ago at the rate of a peanut and will accumulate this is 2011 and by 2030 if my properties that is worth 13m now rise up to 100m will you tell me i stole the money Ola you need to wake up from your slumber and get a life if you cannot afford 3 meals daily does not mean someone cannot buy Ace of Spade of 160k @ club

Another mule, just like Blink something something.

No pride of ancestry nor hope of posterity.

A pig is a pig, even with a bit of lippy.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by KnowAll(m): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2011
The fact is Oyo State has chosen a thief as their Governor, Tinubu is also a Thief, it is high time the SW educated fellows move away from all these Tinubu craze and PDP craze to a middle ground. This middle ground would be a new political movement that would take the reins of power come 2015. The Party would be known as " The True Welfare Party of Nigeria or TWPN. This PARTY would BE populated by common men and women where the sole aim, objective and undeniable desire would be to commute 90% of State resources to the State and not vice versa as obtained today hence why there are no beacon of even hopeful development in the whole contraption called Nigeria. The state of the nation is deplorable, and people are getting angry by the seconds, minutes , and hours,  wahala go burst if we the educated fellows does not start to eductae the masses about a new way. Emperors and empires come and go from time memorial, Awo has come and gone, Tinubu is  not infallible he would also come and go we must seize our destiny from these greedy men and women feasting on our common wealth.

The Party's constitution would stipulate the following.

1.Ultimate Goal - To make sure of 95% of State resources are committed and commuted to the state.

2. This party would be out of bounds to millionaires, this is a party for common folks, it would be a pseudo-communist party with a capitalist agenda and façade. Candidates running for elective post cannot, would not and should not have more than one house, one car and a reliable source of income. They shall be unblemished without any criminal record.

3. Commitment to the feasibility TO BEING a full developed society within a decade would be the mantra and mainstay of the political party.

4. Candidates for elective post be it Chairmen of LG, Governor, Deputy Governor,  house of ASSEMBLY WOULD/SHOULD/ CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN N5million in assets or cash any assets or cash above this threshold would have to be relinquished to the state.

5. Contracts awards would be done in an open bid with TV Cameras rolling recording all proceedings, this is necessary to stamp out all forms of maladministration and blatant overt inflation which has become a cancer in our society.

6. We are not an anti-wealth Party rather we would like the wealthy to stay clear of politics and concentrate on those things they love doing making money employing a lot Nigerians, An Ideal example of such a person is DANGOTE.

7. Being in Politics is about serving the people like a welfare officer serves the public.

8. Remunerations to electives officers - State Governors shall be paid N1 million a month including all expenses, Deputy Gov - 800,000 Commissioners and LG Chairmen 750,000, Federal Assembly men 1.5 for a senator and N1.2 FOR A Reps men all these officers shall be offered official quarters in which a proper audit of inventories shall be carried out b4 the officer moves in and after he/she leaves the quarter,  anything found missing or wanting in the house would be deducted from that officers salary.

9. A Candidate for LG Chairman,  Governor, Deputy Governor or Commissioner would not have more than one house during declaration of assets and after fulfilling their terms of office be it 4 years or 8 years any asset above the stipulated would be seized and given to the state.

10. The candidates for elective post should be seen as comrades and being a Governor should be viewed as not avenue to amass wealth but an avenue to serve the people DILIGENTLY.

11. Governors and DG SHALL HAVE AN Annual stipen of N1 Million Annually as salary after leaving the post. This is a kind gesture of the good people of the state to the Governor for his stewardship and selflessness in pushing forward development goals for the state.

FED UP OF CHOOSING THIEVES LIKE AJIMOBI AS GOVERNOR WHO IS A WOLF CLOAKED IN SHEEP'S SKIN.

JOIN THE TRUE WELFARE PARTY OF NIGERIA AND WATCH OUR NATION TURN TO EL-DORADO.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 12:52am On Jul 06, 2011
ola olabiy:

Answer this:

He said they are mortgages. grin

They are mortgages?

He added that he had a flat purchased through mortgage financing worth £450,000 in the United Kingdom, another worth £1.95m, purchased through mortgage in the UK and another house worth $1.5m in the United States of America.

What he didnt state here was if he has completed payment on them or NOT So I would be interested in knwoing How you said they are still under mortgage?

If they are still under Mortgage, What stops his wife or children or friends from making those payments on his behalf since he is legally not allowed to run any foreign account and he reimburses them in Naira, Or simply wire money to his children or inlaws foreign account where the payment is made.

It aint Rocket science  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by manny4life(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2011
@ ola olabiy

How does having an account got anything to do with building credit history? If the man has SSN, a job which will qualify him to get basic credit cards, loans, then that's all he need. Everyone has a credit if u have SSN, question is it good, bad, ugly or even fresh? Depending on your FICO score according to your trade lines on your credit, creditors will determine if your risk level.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2011
manny4life:

@ ola olabiy

How does having an account got anything to do with building credit history? If the man has SSN, a job which will qualify him to get basic credit cards, loans, then that's all he need. Everyone has a credit if u have SSN, question is it good, bad, ugly or even fresh? Depending on your FICO score according to your trade lines on your credit, creditors will determine if your risk level.

Like I said Its not Rocket Science grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2011
manny4life:

@ ola olabiy

Your risk line will always be high without verifiable source on income.

Since when did these banks start to accept jobs in Nigeria as a source of income. Are you kidding.
Do you really understand the concept of mortgage financing?
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by bashydemy(m): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2011
jmaine:

^^

Learn to stick yourself to the religious section where your gibberish outburst wont feel out of sorts .  . . . You just exposed yourself once again to be so silly . . .The politics section is just not meant for you  embarassed embarassed . . . Damn !!!

can somebody advice this guy to go and hug transformer on my behalf?
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:58am On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Like I said Its not Rocket Science  grin grin

Yeah! You are right, it is abracadabra grin
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by manny4life(m): 12:59am On Jul 06, 2011
You don't even have to have an account to pay your effin mortgage since the law doesn't require you to. Another option is, simply call your bank here, setup, setup an international wire transfer to the account of the respective mortgage group. Another option, using international services such as Citi bank wire, AMEX International Banking Services and FOREX, Western Union and Money Gram, et al, just give them your account number on file with the Mortgage company, they will conduct the transaction in a matter of two / three business days.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:59am On Jul 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

can somebody advice this guy to go and hug transformer on my behalf?

You are simply another honourable member of the born-this-way clan
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 1:00am On Jul 06, 2011
manny4life:

You don't even have to have an account to pay your effin mortgage since the law doesn't require you to. Another option is, simply call your bank here, setup, setup an international wire transfer to the account of the respective mortgage group. Another option, using international services such as Citi bank wire, AMEX International Banking Services and FOREX, Western Union and Money Gram, et al, just give them your account number on file with the Mortgage company, they will conduct the transaction in a matter of two / three business days.
We are talking about getting your mortgage in the first place
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2011
ola olabiy:

Your risk line will always be high without verifiable source on income.

Since when did these banks start to accept jobs in Nigeria as a source of income. Are you kidding.
Do you really understand the concept of mortgage financing?

He schooled and started working in the US  which would have established a credit for him, He got stuffs on credit, and he was making payment from his Nigerian account into his foreign account to service his loans Which of this is INPLAUSIBLE

Like I said Its not rocket Science
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2011
manny4life:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.