Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? (9897 Views)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. / Should This Muslim Lady Marry Her Catholic Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by ifyalways(f): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Why be say you too like food like this? Na amala consign you inside all this matter wey dey ground? SMH
lol
Come ooh,u ati Iyawo don go awol ni? angry
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
ifyalways:

lol
Come ooh,u ati Iyawo don go awol ni? angry

\

Which iyawo you gimme wey we go [b]AWOL[/b]owo?

Find out the meaning of Abolounjeku.

O tori Amala ba won gbe oku re Oyo ( Because of wraps of Amala, follow dem carry dead body go Oyo)
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Shinatu: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2011
proO1:

Well I have to concede that you're both right; a man is nothing without his ego. But the point I was trying to make was that most women like to have their cake and eat it too. Since it is ok to marry a gainfully employed and well-to-do man, then it should be okay to 'submit' to him as the 'head' in the marriage, rather than talk about equality and 50-50 and all that poo that hypocritical feminists often shout about. That's that. Anyways.

To be honest I would rather die a bachelor than enter into marriage without any source of good income. Women will always be women. No matter how 'good' or 'holy' she claims to be, she will definitely disrespect her husband if she's the breadwinner. Worse is that she would expose his 'uselessness' to all her close friends, sisters, cousins, colleagues, etc. . .making the husband a butt of jokes on account of his supposed 'laziness' (women always equate a man's poverty or unemplyment with laziness). A man is better off dead than putting up with a wife who pays his bills.

It is not by force to marry. If a man doesn't have up to a certain threshold of regular income or stashed up money, then he should not even contemplate marriage. This is unnegotiable.

Funny thing is that it is even better for a jobless man to marry a jobless woman rather than a woman who earns an income - at least they are better off living[b] on charity. If they are both jobless, at least their mutual joblessness would be a common denominator (lol), and the wife would not disrespect him as much as she would if she were the one paying the bills. It is better for both of them (and the kids, if any) to happily die of hunger (lol), than for the wife to provide food out of her own earnings. You may call this viewpoint extreme, but I tell you it is preferable. A woman who pays the bills and puts food on a man's table would be worse than Lucifer on the day she suffers a 'brain-touch'. She would fling her husband's boxers and singlets out of the window, leaving him unclothed, and daclare with fire in her nostrils - "afterall, I bought every single thing in this house including your boxers" For real[/b].

This is the reason why a jobless man will try all he can to bring his wife down because he wants them to be on the same level so that there can be 'respect'. If he is not successful, he will simply take up a knife and hack her down as someone has earlier mentioned.

Do not let us decieve ourselves with talks of love, our men are simply not cut our for this kind of arrangement, a woman with a jobless man will havve to do double work to keep that marriage, or she should pray that it is only for a short while before the 'grace' runs out.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by ronkebp(f): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
HMMMMMMMMM, i wish i don't have anything to contribute, but i can't just see some peoples' post and overlook it, Some people (who knows themselves) supports a woman to marry a jobles man, but does not support men marrying jobless women, IT is now very clear, the type of husbands' they are, Tifun loran, ole, aboju wonko [b]!!wonko!!!, [/b]they don't want full house wives, but they want to be full house men, that allows thier wives to pay for everything and do everything in the house,
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by armyofone(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
Capital NO esp if he graduated out of sch with 4th class lipsrsealed
what do you want to do with a jobless man?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dave2(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2011
armyofone:

Capital NO esp if he graduated out of sch with 4th class lipsrsealed
what do you want to do with a jobless man?

is there 4th class please, or u wanted to say ordinary pass? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
anyway, temporary joblessness is no big deal now, provided he has the right attitude and qualifications.
job will always come now
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by favouredjb(f): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2011
nope!
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by armyofone(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
grin grin i just laughed mu he he he.
yes o, there are 4th, 5th and then F class grin

dave2:

is there 4th class please, or u wanted to say ordinary pass? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
anyway, temporary joblessness is no big deal now, provided he has the right attitude and qualifications.
job will always come now
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
armyofone:

grin grin i just laughed mu he he he.
yes o, there are 4th, 5th and then F class grin

Sweerie How far
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Yornandrew: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
We are focused on God who determines the times and seasons of our lives
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
No a woman should not marry a jobless man however she can marry a man she earns more than. Most jobless men are daydreamers they overrate themselves. if a man can't get a white collar job what stops him from being a farmer, a mechanic, a taxi driver until things get better.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^ SHould a man marry a jobless woman?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
Yes a man can marry a jobless woman if he feels he is man enough besides wives are never jobless they take care of the kids and keep the home hospitable and really its a man's world remember?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^ Why cant a woman marry a jobless man then if she is woman enough. Who told you men cant mow lawns, Vaccum the floor etc

I thought they said its a womans world

WHen it comes to responsibilities its a mans world right?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
Its a woman's responsibility to give birth to kids.its a man's responsibility to take care of his woman and kids.this the whole world knows. If a man is not ready to shoulder this why marry only to be complainin of how his wife disrespects him e.t.c although it is better for a woman to have a job, business or whatever because men are naturally oppressive by nature. I still maintain that being a housewife is a fulltime job and not the kind of job a man who wants to be in charge of his house should aspire to have.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by ronkebp(f): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Why cant a woman marry a jobless man then if she is woman enough. Who told you men cant mow lawns, Vaccum the floor etc

I thought they said its a womans world

WHen it comes to responsibilities its a mans world right?

I can't marry that kind of person ooooo, it will seem as if 'moti fi ori bobo yen gba kparo!!!!', so it is better we both bring in the bacon and help each other out.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
Its the wifes responsibility to have kids? So what happen to couples who decide they dont want children? The wife in that case has no responsibility?

What happens before she has kids? What happens when the kids are off to school or independent and on their own?

Whats the full time job about being a housewife

1- Without kids what does she do from 8am to 6pm

2- With kids what does she do from 8am to 4pm when the kids are in school?

3 With kids who are independent, In boarding school or in Higher institution what does she do?

Or washing plates of 4 people takes 8 hours? Nowadays ppl have dish washer and washing machine and all thats needed is to load these machines so whats the Full time job a house wife does aside watching Nollywood and gossiping 24-7
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
ronkebp:

I can't marry that kind of person ooooo, it will seem as if 'moti fi ori bobo yen gba kparo!!!!', so it is better we both bring in the bacon and help each other out.

You are now improving compare to how you were a few months ago

You better thank me for enlightening your Ondo village A55
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by ronkebp(f): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2011
dayokanu:

You are now improving compare to how you were a few months ago

You better thank me for enlightening your Ondo village A55

Oh!!!! no, you did not, Dayo,

what was your enlightenment about.??, if not because most men are not dependable, why would a woman work? but because you cannot rely on them, they will break your back,
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
ronkebp:

Oh!!!! no, you did not, Dayo,

what was your enlightenment about.??, if not because most men are not dependable, why would a woman work? but because you cannot rely on them, they will break your back,

I upgraded you from the village, wrapper tying around chest, yam pounding Ondo girl to a professional in Corporate America.

All human are not dependable thatswhy every responsible person should try as much to take their destinies in their hand.

Thats the same advice I would give my sisters and daughters, Never be anyones Housewife. Its a waste of your intellect and atimes debasing.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
It is only poor men who keep their wives on a duty roaster to watch what she is doing with their money and the poor I mean here is not only financially but mentally. Most financially challenged familes have both parents working it is very hard to c a woman with a poor man who sits at home from am to pm. Go chek it out they are alwys hustling in most cases more than the man all the akara sellers I know are women why do u think they are doing that to help out. No woman in this age and time in her rt senses will see her house going down and fold her arms.its only when a woman can see that her hubby is rich that she can afford to be a housewife and even at that a wise woman will know she should have a life apart from taking care of hubby and kids to be fulfilled.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by armyofone(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
dayo, you should know better. women today are very hard working.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2011
Bill CLinton was Poor thats why his wife had to work as an Attorney  lipsrsealed

Michelle Obamas husband was poor that was why she had to work  undecided

All the women who are CEO's and top people in their career had poor husbands thats why they had to work  undecided

Grace Alele Williams first Vice chancellor in Nigeria had a poor husband that was why she had to work  undecided

WHo cares what you do with your money as long as you get out and go to work like responsible people do. Contribute your own to the upkeep of the family and whatever is left spend as you wish

What do you teach your daughters? or why send your daughter to school when she sees that moms career is just sitting in front of TV and gossiping with the neighbour on who is sleeping with who in the neighbourhhood.

You went to school studied hard, Got a degree possibly a 2-1 and your ambition is to monitor Genevieves life on Africa magic
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
armyofone:

dayo, you should know better. women today are very hard working.

I know some women are hardworking but we cant deny some are also lazy

I know you are thats why you are in the Military and the energy you have even reflects in our bedroom jigijigi every night. Do you know how many bed frames we have changed this year alone??
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by ronkebp(f): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
dayokanu:

I upgraded you from the village, wrapper tying around chest, yam pounding Ondo girl to a professional in Corporate America.

All human are not dependable thatswhy every responsible person should try as much to take their destinies in their hand.

Thats the same advice I would give my sisters and daughters, Never be anyones Housewife. Its a waste of your intellect and atimes debasing.

Dayo, you know try at all, lol, so for your mind you dey beat your chest say you don do something by upgrading me as you claim, o ti shi!!!! big time, lol, (wrapper tying around chest, yam pounding, ) infact i can't stop laughing, the wrapper tying part, omo you did not get it ooooo, i was and am still a 'hot pants' (shorts/ nicker) don't read any meaning to it ooooo, lady., the pounding yam part, yes, ooooo i am very good in pounding hot iyan, everly, my speciality, and i did not grow up in ONDO but JOS.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ dayo while u admire all the women u have mentioned not every woman is that ambitious. The point is this a woman has the right to stay at home and play the support role she auditioned for if her husband is capable of taking care of all financially related issues a man on the other hand can never afford to be jobless if he is to be called a man and if he is tired of being a man he should go for sex change or not bother to marry.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^ If not all women can be ambitious, then why should all men be ambitious?

Let them both sit at home and watch TV together when hungry open their mouth to the wind and fill it up.

If you are not ambitious, why bother waste your time and your parents money (Probably incurring loans) just to sit at home doing nothing.

Well for me, I find nothing sexier than a woman dressed for work, Imagine your wife in her skirt suit or work apparel its something to be proud of.

You both have challenges at work to talk about and help one another through

Husbands challenge: How to meet deadlines at work, Handle a nagging boss, How to get promoted, Make more money

Wifes Challenge : Finding who is prettier Omotola or Genevieve, Who is sexier Majid or Ramsey Noah, WHo husband is fatter neighbour A or neighbour B
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2011
Since she is intelligent she will still be able to discuss ur office related issues. She can also wear the skirt suit or whatever and stroll to whereever she wishes to go.besides even working class women sometimes want to gossip about omotola and co.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by armyofone(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
dayoooooooooooooooooooooooo, go get rich tongue
o da bo o
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2011
andromida:

Since she is intelligent she will still be able to discuss your office related issues. She can also wear the skirt suit or whatever and stroll to whereever she wishes to go.besides even working class women sometimes want to gossip about omotola and co.

So her own intelligence is to discuss Omotola and co? I have worked with women in some organisations before and a lot of them are very good, more dedicated to their work and great problem solvers. I now wonder if these kind of people have been locked at home by one man what does that portend for the economy.

armyofone:

dayoooooooooooooooooooooooo, go get rich tongue
o da bo o

This poster here has a good job and commands a lot of men yet she would come here advocating that some women should stay at ome watching Nollywood, WHy not practise what you preach.

Its ppl like you that misguide ppl, Why dont you quit your own job.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dayo, eaassyy. Nowhere did I say women should quit their jobs all I said was a woman can choose to be a stay at home wife if she chooses but a man cannot do that also a man can marry a jobless woman but a woman should not marry a jobless man however she can support him, encourage him and just be there generally and when he gets d job they can tie the knots.what's the pt in marrying a jobless man and then despising him? D woman is unhappy, the man is miserable and the love dies.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? by armyofone(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
@dayokanu
were you talking to me? please can you show me where i ever said a woman should quit her job and stay at home?
angry angry
were you high on some cheap crack when you posted that?  angry

dayokanu:

So her own intelligence is to discuss Omotola and co? I have worked with women in some organisations before and a lot of them are very good, more dedicated to their work and great problem solvers. I now wonder if these kind of people have been locked at home by one man what does that portend for the economy.

This poster here has a good job and commands a lot of men yet she would come here advocating that some women should stay at ome watching Nollywood, WHy not practise what you preach.

Its ppl like you that misguide ppl, Why dont you quit your own job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women? / Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband / A Lazy Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.