Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Wife Cheat On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Cheat On Me (3319 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Can My Wife Cheat On My Back, My Wife Pics Attached / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Cheat On Me by Godknowwhy: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Greetings to everyone please i have decided to create this new account to stay private! My name is John and wife name is favor not our real name though. I catch my wife cheating on me through her phone after 5years been together with her and we have done our traditional marriage 1years ago with two children already and she confesses that she only Cheat on me once and i push her to do it which i cannot confirm if is only once, Now this is the main point she have confess to me is true but if i can forgive and take her back that she we never made that mistake again. So my own concern now is where can i do the necessary things according to our tradition because we are not correctly living in Nigeria should i do the sacrifice in my place or her place because we are from two different state and know that i have forgiven her already but we don't sleep together neither eat together and cook my own food for now because of what my tradition say about a cheating wife for my own good. Please remember my writing English is not that good is not my fault grin
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by chatinent: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Godknowwhy:
Greetings to everyone please i have decided to create this new account to stay private! My name is John and wife name is favor not our real name though. I catch my wife cheating on me through her phone after 5years been together with her and we have done our traditional marriage 1years ago with two children already and she confesses that she only Cheat on me once and i push her to do it which i cannot confirm if is only once, Now this is the main point she have confess to me is true but if i can forgive and take her back that she we never made that mistake again. So my own concern now is where can i do the necessary things according to our tradition because we are not correctly living in Nigeria should i do the sacrifice in my place or her place because we are from two different state and know that i have forgiven her already but we don't sleep together neither eat together and cook my own food for now because of what my tradition say about a cheating wife for my own good. Please remember my writing English is not that good is not my fault grin
Your name is John, her name is Favour, but it's not una real names? You didn't even mention the names again for reference purposes as to why you needed to change names. As in, how does it connect? You just see person use am like am?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lols... clowns everywhere. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by dawnomike(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Godknowwhy:
I am not a fan of all these traditional stuffs. But since you belive so much in it and you have chosen to forgiver her, You've got to follow that of your village.
Contact your kinsmen and they will tell you what to do... Mostly, they will just tell you to monitize it while they do the whole thing on your behalf without you having to come back home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Tigold01(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
What tribe are you?
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Proudpolygamist: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
N
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by EmzyT: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by DryMouth: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mugu!

Which school you go abeg?
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pls contact your kinsmen.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by advanceDNA: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Any unfaithful person that blames their partner for their infidelity will lie about the number of times they cheated...they have not not changed....it’s normal for them lie to water-down their cheating escapade frequency
.. it’s the modus operandi of a serial cheat unrepentant cheat...

I pray you don’t die of hypertension and suspicion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by 8inchesdick(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
I can help you do the rituals involved
Just contact me
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by tayo60(f): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Call your people at home and explain things to them. They will do the cleansing on your behalf, you just need to send d money to them.
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Blunttruth: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Godknowwhy:

Oya o, the elders should come and advise. I don't believe in such crap
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Kobicove(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you have sincerely forgiven her I really do not think you need to perform any sacrifices undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Whazar(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dump favors sorry ass
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
" she confesses that she only Cheat on me once and i push her to do it" what could you have done to warrant her spreading her leg out wide for another man outside marriage? From my little experience in life it would only need a repeat of you offending her again to push her out to cheat again, no one seems to be talking about that part....... marriage this days self, undecided undecided undecided

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Isaacpromise1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
First confirm if the children are yours! After you’ll decide what to do
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by SHINJA: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Seems like your wife is an Igbo woman,if she is igbo,don't forgive her , divorce her..

Cheating is in their DNA..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by blinking001(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Even after your wife's infidelity has been proven you still want to take her back into your fold? What is wrong with you Op?
A woman who cheats on her man clearly has no respect for him, it's an unforgivable abomination that must be appropriately dealt with. Send that whoore packing this minute.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by blinking001(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
SHINJA:
Seems like your wife is an Igbo woman,if she is igbo,don't forgive her , divorce her..

Cheating is in their DNA..
Na wa

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by okoroemeka(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Godknowwhy:
I like your tact and approach to this issue with maturity for he who comes before equity must come with clean hands, consult an elder from your kinsmen and do what he advices,in our community in imo state the woman will buy chicken,yam and drinks and cook it everybody will eat except her,but nobody does such things anymore now,if we kill chicken for every adulterous act then there will be scarcity of chicken
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by otokpamike(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Godknowwhy:
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by otokpamike(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op, you will keep renewing the rituals, I advised to even tell your kinsmen to also do it in advance for you because the wore you still call your wife will still open her legs wide open again outside.
I just wondered why some of these married women still nack outside, they can't take off there mind from what some unmarried women do.
Look for her to nack outside mean she has emotionally disconnected you and she is ready to take whatever wahala come from it.
I know you still love her.
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Danzakidakura(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
That woman will never stop cheating if she really said you pushed her to cheat then forget it just move on she is a serial cheats.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by valdes00(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
I dnt understand oo
So some people dey forgive cheating wives..

Na wa oo
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Laturuturu: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Godknowwhy:

Bro for the cleansing rituals to be complete then you both have go be present in the village. Your wife will dance round the market square at night of any designated place for such rituals. They will put some mark on her body with traditional chalk while she will tie palm front around her waist and her head. After all this cleansing water will be prepared which she will bath with. All this will happen at night then in the morning she will wear a new clothe. They will sit her down admonish her.
That's all

Listen if what yiu said is true this is the procedure . Never listen to kids or Westerners who know nothing about this culture
OR
If they born u well make she cool for you to eat. Well you should know it will only take three months for the cock to crow.

Brother
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Gogiba(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
chatinent:

Your name is John, her name is Favour, but it's not una real names? You didn't even mention the names again for reference purposes as to why you needed to change names. As in, how does it connect? You just see person use am like am?

You leave the main point enter another thing, so insensitive. Na so una go dey make people enter depression
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by Nonexisting: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
i have decided to create this new account to stay private
Why hide your real username? I'm sure you are one of the simps that shout love/marriage is sweet and call us misogynists. You never collect finish. Your real premium tears is just a kilometer away. Mtchew.

Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Imagine the terrible cultures and traditions that humans are still attached to in this era . Forgive your wife and give her another chance, if she's a wise woman she will not repeat such again.
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by zexy2030(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Imagine the terrible cultures and traditions that humans are still attached to in this era . Forgive your wife and give her another chance, if she's a wise woman she will not repeat such again.
It's usually hard for men to forgive a cheating spouse, because the pride of the man is her body. The man begins to die or become irrelevant once someone else starts laying his wife, and man becomes disorganized as soon as the wive leaves him. Marriage is very tragic these days. It's becoming difficult daily as the tolerance ratio has dropped in today's marriages.
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by arthurwillia(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Godknowwhy:

Sacrifice? Abeg which country you dey live
I wan check something
Re: My Wife Cheat On Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Says who? The boldened is not true, rather I feel that the African fore fathers were misogynists who taught their sons that chastity and faithfulness should only be practiced by females, so you men grew up with same mindsets.
zexy2030:

[b] It's usually hard for men to forgive a cheating spouse, because the pride of the man is her body. [/b]The man begins to die or become irrelevant once someone else starts laying his wife, and man becomes disorganized as soon as the wive leaves him. Marriage is very tragic these days. It's becoming difficult daily as the tolerance ratio has dropped in today's marriages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" / Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? / Six Ways To Tell A Prince From A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.