Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker (25113 Views)

My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by pacespot(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:
All i know is if you invite me on a date to restaurant na you go pay. I'm not splitting anything. Because when I invite guys to go out with me, I pay. I handle the costs without splitting.

Meanwhile these redpillers should continue skirting responsibilities in the name of playing smart. It just shows their indiscipline.

Have you ever invited a man to an outing and paid the bills yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olam09:

People like Gamesmart

Reeetard, are you going to make a sensible point?
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
stanech:

Paying bills is not the problem for me. But some bitches feel they are entitled to it. That is where the problem lies.

That is exactly where the problem lies.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by siofra(f): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
pacespot:

Have you ever invited a man to an outing and paid the bills yourself?

Yes. Any problem?
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
webizone:

I highly doubt you ever do the inviting.

I doubt she pays when she invites guys.

I suspect she even waits for the guys she invited to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by edungene7: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Give a woman the sense of entitlement in paying her bills and watch her cheat on you when u can't afford to Itz simple logic let her settle her bills
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Legendoo:
The problem is not paying bills but are these modern women worth it?

You want to pay for the lifestyles of over used pussies , who have nothing to offer other than cheating, demands and zero accountability?

When they go back to be feminine and submissive , men will be glad to pay.

Well said!
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by pacespot(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:

Yes. Any problem?

It is not usual for women to do that in this part of the world, men always take the lead. Which leaves me wondering: are you a Nigerian or living in any part of the country?
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:

Yes. Any problem?

How many men have you invited out in your lifetime?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by siofra(f): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
pacespot:

It is not usual for women to do that in this part of the world, men always take the lead. Which leaves me wondering: are you a Nigerian or living in any part of the country?

My friends and I do it sometimes. Especially when we want to have fun and chill. Like last year's valentine that's what we did.
We know Nigerian boys are broke and we understand.

Yes, I'm a Nigerian.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by siofra(f): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

How many men have you invited out in your lifetime?

Just two. I do it for fun, not to woo them and get into their pants like Nigerian men do.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:

Just two. I do it for fun, not to woo them and get into their pants like Nigerian men do.

That is low, so you should be able to remember them.

What did you pay as the bill on both occasions?
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by siofra(f): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

That is low, so you should be able to remember them.

What did you pay as the bill on both occasions?

3k for the first one

6k for the second.

I don't even have many male friends. Only one is my friend. The second was invited by a mutual friend of ours.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:

3k for the first one

6k for the second.

I don't even have many male friends. Only one is my friend. The second was invited by a mutual friend of ours.

Okay.

Until you start asking guys out at least once every month and spending 18K, on average, for their half of the bill when you are out, don't ever try to make the rules or demand someone pays for you.

Offer to pay half and be grateful and complementary if they don't accept and do pay for you.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:
As usual, patriarchal, traditional men will flood here, wailing about their headship duties.

I flew.

Flewer! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by ukaface(f): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Any woman that thinks she won't get fxxked by many guys is a learner!
how does that correlate with what is been discussed?
Everything y'all know is f**CK! Zukwanike! Rest!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by seyz91(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Oga OP

You don dey twist the narrative of BILLs here oo undecided

No man is complaining of paying their person bills,
na billings from vagina people we no dey pay
thebosstrevor1:
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Olowosaudi(m): 1:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm, it's these kinds of men that encouraged our Nigerian women to be lazy. If a woman's dad could not provide her the best things of life, she has no justification to demand such from another man, except the man is willing to and if he she calls the man broke ass, then it means her dad is also a broke ass and she should be bold enough to tell her dad he is one. Guys should stop investing their hard earned money on these women but invest in themselves and their parents and siblings. You can't buy a woman's loyalty. They are wired to always cheat and look elsewhere when the going gets tough, majority that is.

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by pacespot(m): 2:41am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:

My friends and I do it sometimes. Especially when we want to have fun and chill. Like last year's valentine that's what we did.

Yes, I'm a Nigerian.

Not all. Can you date a broke guy if all boys are broke?

Guys not showing interest in a long sticky relationship doesn't mean they are broke. Many guys are just overwhelmed by the situation in the country and the world generally.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Ybaby: 2:42am On Mar 31, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.

grin grin grin
Never EVER

Provider = Respect.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Perfectbeing(m): 3:30am On Mar 31, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.
So you mean that every single man that's being disrespected is cos he didn't pay his bills?

Was Will Smith disrespected by his wife when she slept with his son's age because he didn't Pay his bills?

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by shegz24(m): 4:06am On Mar 31, 2022
What amazes me is that these same ladies that expect the guy to pay their bills are the same ones that will preach "feminism" and be anti-patriachy.

They only remember "feminism" when it favours them. Confused lot.

My lady has to give with the same energy she receives whether financially or emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by shegz24(m): 4:10am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:

Yes, I'm a Nigerian.

So you and your friends can only have fun and chill when its tied to a guy.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by shegz24(m): 4:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:
As usual, patriarchal, traditional men will flood here, wailing about their headship duties.

I flew.

Ironically, traditional and patriarchal men are the ones that even loves paying bills of their ladies and if possible prefers her to be a housewife.

You cant preach feminism when it suits you and expect partriachal benefits when its suits you.
You cant eat your cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by 1860si: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by 1860s: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by 1860s: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

we are not talking about fucking here.
[/s]
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Heterodox(m): 4:43am On Mar 31, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

lol...see this crap head.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Fearyourcreator: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2022
eazzzy1:
Not being able to pay the bills is different from knowing it’s not your duty to pay the bills. Confidence and respect are not bought by paying bills, they come with who you are as a person. If I had a million dollars, would I feel less confident because my wife picks a $39 bill at a restaurant?

This is how you set a standard and when you can’t meet up due to unforeseen circumstances, your partner starts cheating on you. You lose so much self esteem because it was all tied up to your ability to pay bills.

Nothing bad with a man being generous, but when a woman’s love and respect is bought, there’s always someone else willing to pay more than what you have for it.
I don learn today

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Fearyourcreator: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2022
luminouz:

Your first paragraph gladdened my heart!!! You are my kinda guy. One girl tried it last December with me and I told her to cut the hair, to rock a new look.
She was surprised.
Lolzzzz
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Frenzy01(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2022
May God provide for every man out there... Amen cry

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Kekenary: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Says who? Just say you are not exposed. Period!!! So if you go broke you die bah? Arguments like this push so many youths into doing so many things for respect. You'll be the same person condemning money rituals when in effect this your argument may have triggered the thought remotely. Most women joyfully suggest and share bills bro. Even in marriage. So please don't bring arguments that will destroy people's mental health. If you get to spend, then calm down and spend, don't come here and berate people that are either not interested in relationships, have working relationships or don't have one.
thebosstrevor1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.