Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? (10095 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
As for me I have done it all, sucked pvssy, sucked arse, sucked breast, drank female Pee, drank female squirt , I am the dirtiest guy I know sexually. No cap! What is the nastiest thing you have ever done sexually?
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by stixxy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Suck toto with ice-cream. Bae nearly cum 4 my mouth, thank God say i fast comot mouth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Whazar(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
She rimmed me and the feeling was out of this world so I gave her the the head of her life that her pussy was so wet she kept moaning and before I knew it I heard her whispering “please fûck me” and she kept begging and begging till tears started coming out of her eyes

You need to see this babe cum, you would cum out your brains just to get that feeling

10 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Whazar:
She rimmed me

Degenerate. Collect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by bahdpersona(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Licking her anus just to allow me Bleep

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Halimaatz(f): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
stixxy:
Suck toto with ice-cream. Bae nearly cum 4 my mouth, thank God say i fast comot mouth
stinky!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Whazar(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Halimaatz:
stinky!
You like it stinky don’t you? wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
I let a girl lick my anus

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ewww lipsrsealed
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
illicit:
I let a girl lick my anus
hahahaha!! Wow!! cheesy shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Elianawalker(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
I Am Hearing Men Say lickin anus, why the fvck will you lick somebody anus? what kind of belittling yourself is that... disgusting men... *spits*

if you eat pussy thats fine but anus, jesus. how can you avoid not getting shit into your mouth. you people are disgusting

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by illicit(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Beebah2000:
hahahaha!! Wow!! cheesy shocked shocked

I enjoyed it but I made her stop when she wanted to insert her finger shocked
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
illicit:

I enjoyed it but I made her stop when she wanted to insert her finger shocked
if na u wan insert your finger for her pússy, she no go stop you. undecided
You for leave her na, make you know how the thing dey feel like. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jeon come let's learn from the masters here cheesy

Modified
Jeon abeg no come again, these masters are beyond us cry

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Beebah2000:
if na u wan insert your finger for her pússy, she no go stop you. undecided
You for leave her na, make you know how the thing dey feel like. cheesy

No o
Na so nonsense dey start u know

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Elianawalker:
I Am Hearing Men Say lickin anus, why the fvck will you lick somebody anus? what kind of belittling yourself is that... disgusting men... *spits*

if you eat pussy thats fine but anus, jesus. how can you avoid not getting shit into your mouth. you people are disgusting

Aunty come and shit in my mouth and stop shouting, I will eat your warm shit with yam baby girl

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
illicit:

No o
Na so nonsense dey start u know
Yeah, kind of. grin grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by illicit(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Beebah2000:
Yeah, kind of. grin grin

tongue grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Halimaatz(f): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Badboibipo:

Aunty come and shit in my mouth and stop shouting, I will eat your warm shit with yam baby girl
angry! Disgusting

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by okoroemeka(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me I have done it all, sucked pvssy, sucked arse, sucked breast, drank female Pee, drank female squirt , I am the dirtiest guy I know sexually. No cap! What is the nastiest thing you have ever done sexually?
have you fvcked a mensurating woman with the pant and pad still on, sliding your dick through the side into a blood soaked pvssy,or rather have you fvcked a woman doggy style with her baby still strapped on her back,the baby crying,her mother moaning and you grunting in ecstasy,let us leave it for now the ones I can remember is far too graphic to even think about.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Reggaemich(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dirty Detty thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Anal sex
E dy sweet sha especially with big ikebe girls

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Afrobasic(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Badboibipo:

Mahn... you nasty nasty shocked

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by FaceTanke: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fvcking a menstruating woman can bring badluck

Who don fvck pregnant prostitute b4
shocked

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Newfoundlove: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
FaceTanke:
Fvcking a menstruating woman can bring badluck o because I am talking from experience

Who don fvck pregnant prostitute b4
shocked

I have seen a pregnant prostitute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Elianawalker:

your fellow ladies do it too

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Halimaatz:
angry! Disgusting

Lol but I said I was dirty af na
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
okoroemeka:
have you fvcked a mensurating woman with the pant and pad still on, sliding your dick through the side into a blood soaked pvssy,or rather have you fvcked a woman doggy style with her baby still strapped on her back,the baby crying,her mother moaning and you grunting in ecstasy,let us leave it for now the ones I can remember is far too graphic to even think about.

Shey my eye dey pain me abi na wetin I just read? shocked

15 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Shawty brought her little baby over to my crib, lucky for me the baby fell asleep then i start to work on her mum,the baby woke up in the middle of the second round and started crying mehn the mum slide off my dick went over and breastfed her baby came back and i resumed work.cheesycheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Omicron007: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
okoroemeka:

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) / (PHOTOS) Sexy Booty Pics Of Professional Twerker, Hajia Bintu / Woman Locked Door, Striped Husband Naked & Flogged Him Mercilessly For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.