Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (44111 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Yamprince(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
You keep stumbling?

The first thing you need to do is to stop stumbling into his messages.....for your sanity.

However I still think your husband is cheating on you already. You need to decide if you will walk away, live with that lifestyle or work with him to stop it
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by pasuma(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
My advice is for you to stop checking his phone.. unless of course you want to continue is this pain..

Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

I need inputs from married people please.
We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ndidi2:
Tame him through ur knees..
It works.
I know women who kneeled for decades yet nothing changed except the man got more refined in his game. Why you are here declaring that this works makes me wonder if you are in anyway still connected to reality at all. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Get the thought of divorce out of your mind, this shall pass, after now you shall understand what I am talking about.

Stay put and don't run out like untrained married woman
Are those women who celebrate many decades of marriage marred by repeated fornication on the part of their spouse the more trained married women? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Ficeo(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
My sister, you are disturbing yourself. It's a simple matter to handle. I once sent a message to a lady I buy drugs from in a pharmacy. It ended with ... good night baby. My wife saw it. Two days later, she pretended to reply a cousin and wrote one epistle and ended it up with God bless you my Love. She gave it to me to proofread before she could send it out. Hia! I shouted which one is my Love, who is this guy? It's Dozie naaa! Which Dozie I Insisted? The one you know. It's a lie give me the number. She refused. My sister, after 30 mins, she sent the message I sent to that lady. Who is this lady I called baby? If I call another man my Love will that be okay by you? I explained and apologized. We married since 2017. That incident happened in 2018. Since then, such never occurred again till date.
Just apply this format. His answers will help you know how to talk to him. Most importantly, go down on your knees and pray to God about it. It is well with your home, Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Govocrete: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
My cousin from Delta married a Yuroba lady and the have been married peacefully for more than 20 yrs.

She always advise ladies, if you need to enjoy your marriage, live long and be healthy. Don’t check your husband’s phone and don’t worry yourself over what he does with other ladies as long as he fulfill his responsibility as a man at home.

I know of another couple, any time the husband is traveling or claim he is traveling, she pack condom in his bag and tell him in any case use condom.

Madam, life is too short to worry yourself into depression. If you don’t see, you will not be heart broken.

Tell yourself, it’s in every man DNA. This include our father but the trying to be a responsible men at home.

If you must check his phone again, once you see those messages, tell him I just delete message from you phone you don’t want me to see.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by tmoneyu: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Madam don't go to your husbands phone to avoid stories that touches the heart that's my advise for u, whatever he does is his Wahala, I can see u are a very good woman, so far he touches and kisses u, just occupy ur mind with other things and let him be
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
tmoneyu:
Madam don't go to your husbands phone to avoid stories that touches the heart that's my advise for u, whatever he does is his Wahala, I can see u are a very good woman, so far he touches and kisses u, just occupy ur mind with other things and let him be
If it had been the wife doing the cheating, would you have given the same advice then? undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Brighfuture(f): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Focus on yourself and your children if you have any... Get something doing to keep your self busy instead of looking at his phone here and there... Look good ... Eat good food and take care of yourself... No go give yourself heart attack.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Amumaigwe: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!

If he starts fiddling your phone for a living as you do, will he not also find chats that points to cheating: that is of you are as careless as your husband not to clean up afterwards?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by tmoneyu: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If it had been the wife doing the cheating, would you have given the same advice then? undecided
na ur type dey mumu in marriage, oya go challenge him naa, he is the head of the house and she is the tail, concentrate in what makes u happy and stop going through his phone, u will use ur hand and pursue your self, forget all these dummies telling u dis or Dat, they have more complicated issues, focus on ur energy
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
tmoneyu:
na ur type dey mumu in marriage, oya go challenge him naa, he is the head of the house and she is the tail, concentrate in what makes u happy and stop going through his phone, u will use ur hand and pursue your self, forget all these dummies telling u dis or Dat, they have more complicated issues, focus on ur energy
Again...my question to you is simple here.... If it had been the wife doing the cheating, would you have given the same advice then? undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by zakkxx: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Madam if you livam nobody will marry you!! Na use and dumb men go just chop money run! Who want marry second hand! Show him love! Use good character to flug him! Pray and telling him your concern in a calm way! Massage his ego! Be very neat and clean! Brush before you go to bed!! No chip soup with Eru com clime bed without brushing!! Report him to your God and watch him obey and worship you like say u givam utumokpo! No allow devil use one useless girl to scatter your marriage!! U will be a fool to allow that!!
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Prenonjebose:
He is addicted to sex and sexual fantasies. Guess, he needs counseling from experienced persons, before he lands himself in trouble. It's baffling that you didn't notice his emotional waywardness during the six long years of knowing him
You are right that the major problem is a lack of mental discipline and he could benefit from mental health counseling. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by bepositive11: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
If someone wants to cheat, they will cheat. If they don't value you, there's nothing you can do to stop them

Don't try to change your husband. Accept that he is the way he is and act accordingly - leave him or live with it

Cheerycherry:

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by IamGreen1(f): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
grin grin. If reverse was the case will he advise the man to pray for his wife to change

You're minding them, mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Realdeals:
Let him know you are aware he's cheating, but don't nag, complain or show him attitude, continue to play your role as a wife, that will invoke fear in him more.
Make jest about his escapades and ask him to tell you more. If he didn't drop money at home, feed him and don't forget to make jest of his sexual escapades while eating; make the statement in a jovial manner. I bet, he'll become scared of you.
Would you have given this same advice if it had been a husband here complaining of catching his wife cheating in much the same way? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
gabbasin:
pls don't quit your marriage because of a cheating husband, sit him down and tell him that cheating hurts you and it will tell on his finances. Most men are cheaters and most love their wIves even when they cheat.
Did you even read her post at all? She already spoke severally to him about it but he has obviously refused to stop. Most men are cheaters.... is that reason enough for why a woman should resign herself to such a fate - living in what is a failed marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
headbasher96:
madam face your front i taught u caught him cheating.

All this write up is because of chats some people are freaky chatters but they cant do what they write remember there is something called sex chat
Wait a minute. . You mean the texts aren't evidence enough of his cheating on her?, undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ehay(f): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
As your waiting to catch him don't forget your yearly PELVIC, HPV and HIV Screening.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oloksin:
Stop checking your husband phone and everywhere will be good. Goodluck
The husband literally breaks his marriage vows everytime he engages in these communications with other women yet you are literally telling her all is good? undecided

If this had been a wife engaging in this, would you have said the same? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wait a minute. . You mean the texts aren't evidence enough of his cheating on her?, undecided
oga texts mean nothing to me if u are chating i will draw a snare for u and u will fall in it that is when i will decided what to do.

Pls remember some people are just naughty nothing more marrying someone does not necessarily mean u want to turn them to slaves they have right to keep friend its their conduct that matter u know this archaic african mentality don block our eyes look at oyibo not that am comparing the whites with us but shey we want be like them
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ehay(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
gabbasin:
pls don't quit your marriage because of a cheating husband, sit him down and tell him that cheating hurts you and it will tell on his finances. Most men are cheaters and most love their wIves even when they cheat.

Cheating puts the life of your partner in danger. HPV/cervical cancer is real. Condom does not protect you from it.
If you love your partner, you will not cheat on them.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
Someone should please tell all these women that men that doesn’t cheat are God-sent and you can’t go there about looking for them rather look for a peaceful life in your marriage
Peaceful life in what is a failed marriage? undecided

Even God who we are told hates divorce, allows those who belong to Him an out from marriage in the case of cheating, so isn't it a fallacy to claim existence of peace in a failed marriage situation? undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
headbasher96:
oga texts mean nothing to me if u are chating i will draw a snare for u and u will fall in it that is when i will decided what to do.

Pls remember some people are just naughty nothing more marrying someone does not necessarily mean u want to turn them to slaves they have right to keep friend its their conduct that matter u know this archaic. african mentality don block our eyes look at oyibo not that am comparing the whites with us but shey we want be like them
Ok, so if your galfriend or wife is sex-texting other men, it is all because the one is just naughty ? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Your husband na mumu
Why he no de lock phone?
U too no get work.. having time to search phone u be sarz?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by TrebleChamp(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

For the sake of your own sanity and for peace of mind, stop checking his phone.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Princewell2012(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
kernniejay:
Your so called husband is nothing but a male harlot and prostitute. He only needs one little opportunity and viola, he makes it happen. For your sanity sake, if you know you can't tolerate a cheating husband, pls separate from him. Let him know you are done with his promiscuity. Otherwise, when he is infested with STD he will soon transmit it to you.

What if he guy doesn't mean any of those words? He might be joking anyway maybe trying to get at his wife, otherwise he will password his phone. Believe me he might truly be joking with it. He intensionally want his wife to see it. There are one or two reasons why he is behaving that way which the op might not want to disclose here.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by frozen70(f): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Hoping that he has not infected the woman with one deadly STD by the time he is done and tired with his cheating.

That's if the man have that sense to use protective measures
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by kurlz(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

Sorry to say o but, he's a very useless man.

Well this is my advice to you. If you like take it or not.
It's not advisable you build with such a promiscuous man. Don't be surprised one day he will bring in another woman. So if you join resources with him in anyway make sure you have records. It happened to.my mums friend, thank God for the record the man wanted to throw her out, she provided the proves in court and their joint ownership We proven so he couldn't throw her out nor bring in the woman.
Be very smart, ensure you have proves of every penny you spent or buy for any thing or project you do with him.
Or you build your own totally separately.
Some Men can be funny and unpredictable especially when they see a new pussy, that's, that's why some of them jam mean and diabolic women. Besides some can never be content with what they have so give yourself rest.

My 2coin.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Princewell2012:
What if he guy doesn't mean any of those words? He might be joking anyway maybe trying to get at his wife, otherwise he will password his phone. Believe me he might truly be joking with it. He intensionally want his wife to see it. There are one or two reasons why he is behaving that way which the op might not want to disclose here.
The husband is joking this while intentionally disrespecting his vows and his wife? undecided

Assume your own wife carried out similar prank on you and your marriage, sexting other men, would you be this relaxed about it? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Princewell2012(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
Are you not reacting based on the information the woman put out here? I guess not. You act like you know other things about them.

If she was your sister, would your first response after reading this be divorce?

You are too emotional! It blinds every sense of reasoning..

People with hyper emotions can't keep a job. Any little hiccup, they quit.

Where did I say she should remain with him just to answer Mrs?
I rushed to open this thread thinking he catch her husband red handed , only to see is all about chating this and chating that. Believe me there is no good evidence that her husband is cheating on her. The man might just be doing it intentional after all for best reasons known to him. Otherwise he would have password his phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.