Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (44139 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
That's my sweetheart. Very soon I'll meet you face to face ok
Okay.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Housing(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cherrycherry you are the cause of his continue cheating sexual escapades. He is cheating on you but you always allow him to lie out his way. With this tell him no sex without condom. He will be angry and said why.

Let him know your health and safety is very important to you.

This will touch him.
1. It will send the message that he had been caught.

2..That he is risking not only his health but that you inclusive. Taunt him with word like "don't use that your mouth that is public kissing point on me." It will to get to him

3. That will lead to a more serious reconciliation heart to heart talk. You should know when to stop accept his apology.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by adisacool: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
MY SISTER, THE BEST YOU CAN DO TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM DEPRESSION IS TO LEARN TO LOOK AWAY FROM HIS PHONE.
DO NOT TOUCH HIS PHONE FOR ANY REASONBECAUSE YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU DID NOT KEEP THERE.
YOU WILL HAVE INNER PEACE IF YOU LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS BY SCROLLING THROUGH YOUR PHONE ONLY.
I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF HIM DOING BAD, BUT IT BRINGS PEACE WHEN BOTH PARTIES LEARN.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Get the thought of divorce out of your mind, this shall pass, after now you shall understand what I am talking about.

Stay put and don't run out like untrained married woman
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Chaiz: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
pls stop going to ur hubby phone
in African culture men dont cheat
to know this, try and report ur hubby to his or ur people and listen to they reply
Marriage didn't favour women in africa
if u make noise, u will leave and that strange will come in
use ur head
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Fahdiga(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:
Okay.
Yeah baby
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by deebrownneymar: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
It’s your type I’m looking for. I’m available if you decide to quit it. He’s definitely sleeping around

Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

I need inputs from married people please.
We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Chaiz: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
men are Solomonstic in nature
just make sure he always come back home for u
(avoid nagging)
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by thinkmoney(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!
Speak to him and beg him to see that he is being selfish. Show him that he isn't disregarding you alone but that he is disregarding your kid also.
Let him know his pervert ways is going to ruin any trust between you and that its naturally going to inhibit you from rendering assistance as you are going to be thinking that you will loose out.
I will advice you too to spice up your sex life. Try and never say no. KISS EVERYWHERE MY DEAR. Become a bitch of a wife. It has a way of conquering the guy.
Do this not only for your marriage but for your kid.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Klass99:

Lmao grin. You can say this again.

I been wan craze on top of 1k, I thought was missing from a 5k POS transaction I did with my hair stylist.

She gave me 5k quite alright, after we were done making my hair. On getting home the money was not adding up, I began fuming in my mind, thinking she did an abracadabra on me.......

Until I paused and did the maths on what I spent between her place and mine. The money was still not adding up, I turned my whole bag upside down to find that 1k o. grin

No sensible person is joking with money these days or throwing it around anyhow. Except you have the gift of giving and you really care about the poor/charity.

@ Topic, genuine condolences poster. I have no encouraging words.

I can't help thinking the single life is bliss considering the recent narratives of married folks on this forum.

I read the bottom text!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by thinkmoney(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:
You better stop checking your husband's phone unless you want to lose weight.
Terrible advice. Typical advice of this senseless generation.
If refuse to look, she probably will still loose weight through STD and or in the future when she will have to be contending with a rival and her children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by dalass(f): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

A cheat will always cheat..... Most men are thIs way.... They love to talk dirty... I'm sure you self will have one or two former classmates or ex s on your contact who would be doing so to you.... Go ahead and talk dirty with the two and make sure he sees it.,. ... He'll know what it feels like too grin
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by SympleSam(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Men that cheats will never marry their preferred specs in a woman. They marry a good woman that they think will not cheat on them. So after marriage there eyes go still dey wetin them like. From what what you said I don't think you are a burden on him. Hope say the house, na two of una name dey inside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by fasa199(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
If you would read and take my advice, do not go through his phone. I repeat do not go through his phone.. If you get BP and something happens, he will go ahead and marry another woman.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by PreetyAngel4U: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
He's never going to change. I guess you must have seen one or two signs before you wedded. Unless maybe he finds salvation and begins to detest his past life.

My advice to you.
If you can endure this behaviour and his actual cheating and ready to face and handle any consequences that cheating results in,
e.g. STI, STD, children from the other women, embarrassment from him/ his side chicks, friends/family telling you they saw your husband at so and so with a lady, someone trying to kill you because she's fallen in love with your husband (lol), him wanting you dead because you've refused to leave him(in rare cases) then stay.
If you cannot, leave.
For the main time, buy your own property in your name, save your money. If he can give babe 13k without keeping feeding money, he should not eat.
Don't give him anything that would hurt you and only give things that would be easy to let go. Start using protection.
Go to the movies, hang out with friends do what you love, look good and ignore him and his phone.
Let him alone carry the financial burdens of the house, I think he feels he has enough to spare for the ladies.
Maybe give him a taste of his medicine, keep male friends that you chat with 'without the do' just like him. Trust me if he is doing, he will tell you you are doing, because he's guilty.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by IamSainted(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Simran94:

If the reverse was the case, would you give this same advise to the husband? If the wife was the one sending her shirtless pictures to another man, would you tell the man that there’s something he’s not doing well and that he needs to talk his his wife to find out?
LOl
You seem to be a feminist. And A very bad one!
The situation at hand is the one being presented by the op.
So don't twist it or turn it on its head to fit a disingenuous feminist theory.
Men and women have different roles! And most ideas fit a particular gender more.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ariesbull: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

1. Ignorance is bliss leave his phones
2. Following his youthfulness he will always cheat
3.He will outgrow it
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Tompee2: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
He will not stop Cheating...
Firstly, my Concern in the midst of this Cheating spree...did you notice any behavioural changes the way he acts towards you emotionally and otherwise?

I will not tell you to leave him...that won't be the solution. When u try discussing it with him...does he react Violently?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by koyyess: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

You better stop this project. Your 'horseband's' second wife will be the one to enjoy it.

In 2022, it will be foolish for any woman to run a joint project with an adulterous partner. You will lose.

Your marriage is dead on arrival. If you can't leave, have it at the back of your mind you are in a domestic partnership. Face your huzzle and child...pack that Yoruba demon one side...all his side chicks will deal mercilessly with him.

Watch.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamSainted:

You seem to be a feminist. And A very bad one!
The situation at hand is the one being presented by the op.
So don't twist it or turn it on its head to fit a disingenuous feminist theory.
Men and women have different roles! And most ideas fit a particular gender more.

I don’t even understand the word “feminist” to begin with neither do I want to. It is difficult for women to now respond to something without you people always tagging feminism here and there. There are so many men that condemned the man’s actions but I don’t see anyone calling them “feminists”

I asked the person I quoted that question because I noticed whenever the reverse was the case, a lot of people always call the woman a slut and all sort of names. So that was why I asked the question.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by LaJoe2: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Remain or Separate (not Divorce) are your only options as you keep your focus on Christ; You're too attached to your husband, that attachment should spur out of your attachment to Christ.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Omohena: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fr the story u told ,all I can say here is that .You don't give your husband good sex.So,he tends to get satisfaction outside .That is not to say that what is doing is right oo.Try and be innovative when it comes to sex
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by JackWolfskin: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

This is not the first time! I'm very open! I'm not an SU, I'm not a wrapper tying wife, I've talked to him, done all sorts even when I'm dead tired I give in to sex in different forms! Is there anything else?

Tease tease tease.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by dontrulee: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why you dey stumble upon his chat na?
Most married men out there chat dirty on social media. It's their nature. Only few of them are clean on social media but can be worse in physical reality. Marrying someone you had sex with before marriage has a high chance of cheating on you after marriage.

The summary is that, you can't stop your partner from cheating if they decide they want to cheat. Stay or leave, it's your choice but whatever you choose think of the consequences very well. God help you, I wish you the best.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cutehector:
Your side chick is softer than you, doesn't yell at him, doesn't give him high blood pressure.

Everyone needs to understand this marriage thing, its for better for worse.. Not for better only. The sooner y'all realise this, maybe y'all would enter the marriage with the "i am ready to carry my cross" mentality.

You cant be expecting only better in a marriage, lies! It wont work.
Brolosho mentality
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by theamazonguru(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Your husband dey cheat.
He derives joy in dosing so.
He doesn't look like someone who is gonna backtrack.
He is enjoying his life.

Na you I go tell, keep your sanity.
Stay away from his chats.
You will keep seeing more of such chats.
Abeg it's not worth it jare.
Live your life, enjoy the company of your children.

God be with you.
God heal your marriage.

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by frozen70(f): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mom007:

Just what do you mean stop reading his chats? Are you even married? If yes, you will know that as long as you are a normal married couple, living in the same house, sleeping on the same bed every night, there is no way one way or another, that you will not handle your spouses phone! You may want to transfer something, or put on his hotspot, or check time, or whatever reason and BOOM! you begin to see rubbish! Its too bad that in a case as serious as a man cheating on his wife and turning to community penis, you people still try to blame the woman in one way or the other instead of addressing the issue on ground. Will her not 'checking' the phone and seeing the messages solve anything? Or she should wait till she starts treating STDs or he gives her HIV before she pays attention?
Madam sorry o, but such a serial womanizer is already cheating on you. You just havnt caught him in the act yet. Adultery is actually one of the biblical reasons for divorce so if you can't deal, count your losses now and bounce. But beware! Don't now leave your husband and start hopping from one man to another in the name of I'm lonely. Pray for wisdom to handle the situation sha.

I am a married woman for over 20yrs

Uptill today I don't open my husband phone for just one reason

I don't want to see anything that will make life miserable for me

A man's phone is like Onion, the more you pill it the more your eyes will be teary

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Pimine: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
talk2hb1:

I guess this is your own side of the story, rereading through your post it's like you are not doing something right or you are not listening to him either perhaps you guys are not being honest with each other. He wants something, talk to him from your Heart, let him express his desire. If you listen to him and he expresses his desires and fantasies negotiate with him, he is your husband you know him than anyone else. You should have his mumu button. He is not a cheat, he is just a wannabe
Aswearugaaad

She doesn't even kiss him when they have sex. You're not far from the truth, bruh. She's obviously a rigid, uptight and boring woman. Who doesn't kiss their husband during sex for Pete's fuc.king sake?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by DEMZEE(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
MEN CAN STILL LOVE HIS WIFE THE SAME AND FVCK OTHER HOES

ACCEPT THIS AND KNOW PEACE
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Mom007(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
frozen70:

A man's phone is like Onion, the more you pill it the more your eyes will be teary
Seen and duely noted. This simply means you have accepted deep in your heart that your husband is cheating and as long as he doesn't rub it in your face, you are OK with it. Not everyone is as strong as you madam. Anyways, good luck!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by DEMZEE(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
frozen70:

YOU ARE A SMART WOMAN WHO FULLY UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS THE MALE NATURE WHEN IT COMES TO SEX

MEN CAN LOVE THEIR WIVES THE SAME AND STILL FVCK HOES
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Gamesmart: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

Sorry, I want to ask some few questions. Feel free to not be too specific if you want to tighten your anonymity. I will also try to make the questions vague.

1. Is your husband ugly, okay, quite good looking or hot?

2. In which range is your husband's monthly income: Less than 100K, 101K to 250K, 251K to 600K, 601K to 1.2m or Over 1.2m

3. Use 5 words to describe his personality that you find attractive (e.g. funny, confident, dresser, masculine etc.)

4. Use 3 words to describe his personality that you find unattractive or irritating (e.g. boring, selfish, alcoholic etc.)

When you answer these, then I shall be able to give you advice that helps your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / Picture : See Why This Bride is Special! / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.