Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,949 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (26037 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by RPG2020(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Youngpo413:
"is not easy" is the song title......seems he was not lucky with women.

Same with op
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Lastborn0074: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ever8090:
Yes,.you can continue but make sure you have a backup babe incaes she dumps you, and also a lawyer incase she takes you to court after dumping you.

Guy you funny no be small
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Aaay: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by chigoizie7(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
Met this lady recently, and I have been single for over 12 months now. We chatted , and from different conversation, it turns outs she usually dump guyz stating one fault or the other

Now the problem is she took her immidaite past guy to court citing threat to life. When she showed me the text message that she said was threat to life, although he made mention of acid bathing and knives stabbing, but he refered it to what happens in messy ended relationship where the dumper makes the dumper looks small and like a a shit..... He begged her to desist from making a mess of her dumping him so they don't get to the news with bad report.. ND he added God forbid.

She confessed the guy is not anything close to violence, but my concern now is that she dumps people up nd down ND now has tasted the evil called judiciary in relationship matters....she works and earn quite well

Will it be okay to continue with such girl..?

Hmmm, just be careful not n what you type and send to her, have a spare babe and even be the one to dump her.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by 1x2x3: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
ivolt:

She has only demonstrated that she will not risk her happiness or wellbeing for any relationship
and prefer to dissolve unfair relationship.

If he does no actual harm to her, he has nothing to fear but himself .

You can't define what a vengeful person could consider a harm. It's sometimes in their head how they interpret these things. You can't tell if she's got provocative behaviour that could trigger a sane being. The young man must be extremely cautious.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Abujakenneth: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2022
How is judiciary evil?
bigpicture001:
Met this lady recently, and I have been single for over 12 months now. We chatted , and from different conversation, it turns outs she usually dump guyz stating one fault or the other

Now the problem is she took her immidaite past guy to court citing threat to life. When she showed me the text message that she said was threat to life, although he made mention of acid bathing and knives stabbing, but he refered it to what happens in messy ended relationship where the dumper makes the dumper looks small and like a a shit..... He begged her to desist from making a mess of her dumping him so they don't get to the news with bad report.. ND he added God forbid.

She confessed the guy is not anything close to violence, but my concern now is that she dumps people up nd down ND now has tasted the evil called judiciary in relationship matters....she works and earn quite well

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by InsanePsycho(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2022
bigpicture001:

She is only good for f ucking.

Now is your time. Enjoy the f uck until she decides to "dump" you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.