Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual (5147 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by nsalasouppp: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good evening everyone!

Please read carefully, as am about to narrate what happened to one of my younger sister who happens to be the last among us.

I was at home when I received two voice notes from eldest sister, instructing me listen to it and after which I should call her when am done.

Listening to voice notes I discovered it is that of my youngest sister, she was narrating what happened to her when she visited a friend in Enugu.
She said on the 3rd of last month the guy whom they have both met twice in Awka, invited her to Enugu, on getting there and was welcomed in the house with a cake, after eating the cake she found out her eyes were turning her and she was not herself anymore.

When she noticed that, she started shouting, and telling the guy a his friends who were there that she is not herself, and what is it they put inside the cake. When the shouting was too much, the guy who invited her started telling her to keep her mouth shut, and when she didn't obey, the guy slapped her and gave her punch on her bag, but still she continued screaming for help.

While that was going on she could hear them saying why is she not sleeping yet, that this is strange, that they should call Alhaji fast, and the guys also a girl they brought there change to a snake and they all ran away.

Then it was dawned on her that this guy's are using humans blood or parts for ritual purpose, then they(guys) tried to give her water to drink but she refused because she does not know what could be inside. When they could not succeed they began sleeping, on noticing they are sleeping already she tried to escape, so she came out and climbed the fence there and used her hands to remove the Barb wires.

On jumping to the other side, and was running the guys came out and started chasing her and then they dragged her back into the house, and tried using her thumb to open her phone, but could not, then she started fighting them, the guys there were numbered 7. When they couldn't do anything to her they decided to let her go in the mornin, they called a taxi for her that took her back to Awka, on her way going she saw some military men and informed them of what happened because she does not know if the taxi driver is among them.

On getting to Awka she went to the hospital for treatment and after which went to see a Reverend father, who prayed for her and gave her something to drink which made her to vomit everything in her stomach.

When I was done listening to voice note I became angry, why am I angry? I am angry because I always give advice to her, I call her often to tell her of the various things guys are doing now, so immediately I informed my elder brother who went to her and told her they will be going to Enugu to look for those guys, on our preparing for the trip, because I am not close, she sent me a text and told me we should forget about going there, that we will spend so much money because of it, I replied her and told her she should not worry about it, and I had to talk with my dad, who said we should leave everything to Gods hands.

I have been sad since because I wanted to ensure we get those guys, no matter what it will take, because they have been using girls for their ritual and some don't come out alive.

I am sharing this now because we could not go there, as they might have friends who will inform them when they found out.

Please my brothers and sisters, if you have a female relative or friends, please advise them, a lot of guys now are into human blood money ritual, please tell them not to trust anyone again, please.

Please ignore my errors, I am only trying to pass a message, for those who might say she is looking for money, please note that my sister is working, she just graduated but very hardworking, she does not ask anyone for money, we always forced her to collect money, even till now.

God bless us all, though she is fine now, and we thank God for what he has done.

8 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by yanabasee(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fake story....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by MadamVanessa(f): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
shocked
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by nsalasouppp: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
yanabasee:
Fake story....

Please I understand you, but please advise your female relatives or friends, please this is important

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romance stories is one of the topics I don't take serious on nairaland.......so much lies! And fantasies!

Believe them at your own peril....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by nsalasouppp: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Some persons are saying fake stories, please i don't you to believe anything, just talk to your female friends or relatives, i think that is not hard to do

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by stixxy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Your sister will stop her olosho jumping from one guy to another for a while...

10 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by jimmyolasun: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
The punch her in the bag
She use hand remove Barb wire and run and they dragged her back into the house.....

Yen yen yen

Oga a primary school student tells a better story jaare

24 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by nsalasouppp: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Some persons are saying fake stories, please i don't want you to believe anything, just talk to your female friends or relatives, i think that is not hard to do

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by qekng40(f): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Some ladies have issues listening to advices...

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by EmzyT: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
I stopped reading where he said the lady was shouting and after the Kidnappers/Ritualists told her to stop she didn't, one of them slapped her undecided

What then happened to strangling her if they really wanted to kill her? Or better still sealing her mouth?undecided sad

Thanks for wasting 20 Seconds of my time!

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by nsalasouppp: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Those calling her oloshos or something, I am not going to reply you, if you don't have sister or female friends, please pray for Nigeria, so many evil are going on.

You will also not believe if something bad had happened to her, you will say is a fake story.

May God help us
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Highman56: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
So many irregularities in the story.im out of here

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by TheWolfen(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please y'all need to get those guys. Who knows whom their next victim might be?
If your story is true pls contact necessary personnel.
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Olayetan(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nairaland sef,

If this story is true and you guys decide not to inform the appropriate authority to sweep into action by arresting those criminals then God punish you and your family for taking that decision...

Any victim that falls in those guy's hands, their blood is in your family hand until you do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by FalseProphet1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Inasmuch as the story could be fake or real, I think the message has been passed.

Girls should stop visiting guys they barely know for their own safety.

If you must meet with a guy let it be in your state of residence, and an open location, I don't understand why a girl would allow guys she barely knows drive her from Awka to Enugu and take her to their house.

If as a girl you take your safety for granted, then be ready to make the news as a mutilated corps.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Nemesis0147(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
How can a single girl overpowere 7 desperate guys?
Well,your message has been passed but the story fake die!

9 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by yuping(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
nsalasouppp:

Please I understand you, but please advise your female relatives or friends, please this is important
I like your maturity instead of him to take the message he attack the messenger.
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by bigpicture001: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
@OP.. I know it's not fake story... But alot of things are not adding up.. they guyz suddenly slept after drinking water while struggling with her...

She over powdered 7 guyz.. that's wonderful...

Now to the other. Matter. I know this story aand also know ur sister... Sh is in Unizik and linguistics dept. Her name is something Nnekwuo....

Simply tell her to turn a new leaf, sh is not living a good life.. I will not say much

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by illicit(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Why didn't they tie her up like a goat that she is
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by bigpicture001: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
illicit:
Why didn't they tie her up like a goat that she is

They did... Cuz I saw the wound on her hands ND legs ND plenty belt flogging maps on her.... I still believe the story is not complete....

Sh is hiding something

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by MAGG0T(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
cheesy

Your sister get medal for black belt?

Since she fought 7 guys...

Long throat for kill her like her fellow counterparts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by ifeanyiatuadu: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
nsalasouppp:
Those calling her oloshos or something, I am not going to reply you, if you don't have sister or female friends, please pray for Nigeria, so many evil are going on.

You will also not believe if something bad had happened to her, you will say is a fake story.

May God help us

My sister, you have tried your best, he/she who has ears should listen.

Thank God for your sister
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by ifeanyiatuadu: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
bigpicture001:
@OP.. I know it's not fake story... But alot of things are not adding up.. they guyz suddenly slept after drinking water while struggling with her...

She over powdered 7 guyz.. that's wonderful...

Now to the other. Matter. I know this story aand also know ur sister... Sh is in Unizik and linguistics dept. Her name is something Nnekwuo....

Simply tell her to turn a new leaf, sh is not living a good life.. I will not say much

Is there something you are not telling..
You should be investigated

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Even though thing's like this normally occur, but this your sister narration is a bit filled with inconsistency, she might be narrating the world story of the incident and maybe leaving some parts that might not suits her,......anyway thank God for her life,hope
she learn from the incident and dont stop advising her as a brother. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Kobojunkiee: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
nsalasouppp:
Good evening everyone!

Please read carefully, as am about to narrate what happened to one of my younger sister who happens to be the last among us.

I was at home when I received two voice notes from eldest sister, instructing me listen to it and after which I should call her when am done. ...
Why this your sister no log on herself come tell us the story firsthand instead? undecided
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by kwaso2: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Will they hear. Women are not chasing sex, they are chasing money. For them, Hook up is a hustle (side or main)
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Charx122: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
yanabasee:
Fake story....

Funny is ignorant people like you, fall victim to these kind of events
A word is enough for the wise..
Even if is just a made up story such events have happened even worse,
The foolish thing about most Nigerian youths is don't stand to be corrected or take advise so is left for them to experience it first hand for the eye opener!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
This your story no clear at all... anyways she's alive that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Starz825(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Some people here are just too foolish...
I don't understand...
Someone took his time to advise young people in the house esp the female gender...

Some unscrupulous idiots here are calling it fake...must all of this happen to you or your close relative before you believe....

Op is not even asking for money or advertising anything.... can't you just read and pass ...must you comment...
Mtcheew...
Useless people
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lol things dey happen say but one babe (drugged) against seven prepared guys no add up bros cheesy
Re: My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual by yanabasee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Charx122:

Funny is ignorant people like you, fall victim to these kind of events
A word is enough for the wise..
Even if is just a made up story such events have happened even worse,
The foolish thing about most Nigerian youths is don't stand to be corrected or take advise so is left for them to experience it first hand for the eye opener!

If you're intelligent... You wouldn't type this nonsense....

But since you're not... I expected nothing sensible from you....

You might think that everyone is as ignorant as you and your entire siblings...

Fact I said a story is fake doesn't mean that I will fall a victim to anything related to this...

She narrated how the food she consumed made her eyes to turn and how she was just shouting for help... and yet she realized and saw one of the girls turn into a snake....

Those that sound intelligent to you?

If you go about consuming any nonsense thrown at you without flushing out sensible things to hold in your brain... Then, your brain is filled with nonsense.... Hence, the reason you spill the trash you just did ..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Responsible Man?? / My Experience With A Gay Guy / How To Get Stronger And Longer Erection Using Only Your Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.