Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,743 members, 7,855,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative (362 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by Jacuzzi55(f): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2022
I saw this statistics by a geneticist Salami
Nigeria have been ranked second in the whole world in term of paternity fraud
He state one of the present cause:
"Most female undergraduates now have one man or the other sponsoring their education aside from their father. These are the men that will eventually be the chairmen at their wedding. These are the men they are actually sleeping with. From experience in DNA testings, most firstborns are not fathered by the husbands at home, because these people have a prior relationship before getting married. Most times, they continue with that relationship, they don’t leave it after marriage".
Is it safe to marry a Nigeria girl?

1 Like

Re: 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by Godada(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2022

This is a tiresome fact.

Most first borns are usually fathered by chairmen, uncles and landlords.

Women in a bid to change their station will rock every Tom, dick and John Thomas to make ends meet.

The sad thing is men getting married to this ladies will continue to be naive.

The future is female I greet you all

2 Likes

Re: 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by Samfloxin(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2022
The statistics is wrong,if at all the result is based on statistical analysis

1 Like

Re: 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by Jacuzzi55(f): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Samfloxin:
The statistics is wrong,if at all the result is based on statistical analysis

Re: 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by Anijay1212(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wahala no dey finish.
Re: 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Until paternity fraud becomes a crime with atleast a 20year jail sentence, this stats will continue rising undecided....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
My oh my! I fear the snake gender. Paternity fraud should be a crime already.

1 Like

Re: 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by Jacuzzi55(f): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
To even marry a Nigerian dey fear me
Re: 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by siofra(f): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
What of the statistics of men that have secret children outside their marriages

Re: 6 Out Of 10 Paternity Tests Turn Negative by Demigod22: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
With news like this, marriage is becoming more scary and risky.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Violet Pillers Hangout / Simple Explanation Of Why Single Girls Remain Unmarried? / After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.