Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,472 members, 7,854,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus (3590 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Olayetan(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where have you seen me dragging gender equality? I don’t believe in equality, let each gender play their respective roles diligently

So what is the role of a lady in relationship?
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Demigod22:
Goodluck Jonathan met his wife when he was broke as a student.

Barrack Obama met his wife when he was struggling.

E Money met his wife when he was still struggling.

Been Carson met his wife as a struggling man in the University.

Victor Moses of super eagle met his wife in secondary School as a broke guy.

There is nothing wrong with a struggling man having relationship, love and urge doesn't respect financial status. People are so obsessed with what a man should have be thinking of relationship, but are not serious about what the woman should have.

I understand this post is meant to encourage struggling man but at the same time sending wrong message about the attitude of some women towards relationship.
Relationship causes distraction for a struggling man, things have changed and life isn’t as it used to be

2 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Olayetan:

So what is the role of a lady in relationship?
It is common knowledge that a woman gives care while the men provide, Why are you pretending like you don’t already know this

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Olayetan(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is common knowledge that a woman gives care while the men provide, Why are you pretending like you don’t already know this

Care in what aspect, cux being the provider of the family also means care.
So which of the care are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Olayetan:

Care in what aspect, cux being the provider of the family also means care.
So which of the care are you talking about?
Who takes care of the home front, kids, domestic chores, pregnancy and the rest, can any man survive all these?
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by BusinessPlan22: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
A struggling man should focus on how to make his life better and not go into relationship, stop looking for love while you are financially unstable, there's no love without financial backings(modern world). You should start given in to your urges and needs only when you are financially comfortable to care for another without feeling it's effect and lastly don't see any woman as bad because she dumped you due to your financial condition, she only did you a favour to be focused and become better, all female creatures go for the best and the one in charge of the jungle. Have a great week ahead. Note: This is just an advise to encourage young men out there who are struggling, don't misinterpret my harmless post.
Ask your dad how much he had wen he married ur mu
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by BusinessPlan22: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Who takes care of the home front, kids, domestic chores, pregnancy and the rest, can any man survive all these?

Pregnancy?
Now I know this girl is dumb, uncivilized or underaged.
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Olayetan(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
okay,
I get your point but not all ladies are ready to play this role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Ask your dad how much he had wen he married ur mu
Yes she never had to worry about bills sharing, a masculine and capable man married her
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Pregnancy?
Now I know this girl is dumb, uncivilized or underaged.
Be civil or you get out, I only gave a useful advise to struggling men and most of them appreciate it, check the likes on the post and it will tell you that not everyone reason like you. You have a main account here but keep disguising
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Demigod22: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Relationship causes distraction for a struggling man, things have changed and life isn’t as it used to be

And what does relationship do to the broke lady?
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Uchesis: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
What should struggling women do?

Nobody has answered this question. Even the op iyaebe dodge the question like bullet.

I'm sure the op is an evening newspaper. Sidon dere dey wait for ready-made husband.

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Uchesis:

Nobody has answered this question. Even the op iyaebe dodge the question like bullet.

I'm sure the op is an evening newspaper. Sidon dere dey wait for ready-made husband.
A woman’s life is not measured by her financial status but it’s part of it, a struggling woman can go into relationship and marriage if the man is capable of providing for her
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by fattprince(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
shantti:

I second this. If u as a lady stick to me now that am suffering, u would be my queen for ever, but if I pass through this rough sea alone and finally find my footing and a random girl suddenly shows up and demands that I treat her like a queen and more, that I should priotize her more than my mum and family, that is when u would see the evil, brutal, wicked and monstrous side of me.
Exactly, if you stick with me now. No matter how high status I attain, you will surely always be with me. Well that's what most men I know in real life do.

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
fattprince:

Exactly, if you stick with me now. No matter how high status I attain, you will surely always be with me. Well that's what most men I know in real life do.
And you’ll never cheat on her abi?
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by philosophie: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is what shallow ladies do, and end up becoming an object in a home rather than an asset to be treasured, consulted and partnered with. They are only fit for errands, sex and making babies!

However, the caveat here is that the lady in question, should be able to identify a responsible guy (a guy who understands the cost dimension of life) and of premium importance understand her role in his life and vise versa. when this is established then you'll see the beauty of building together, than waiting for a made man.

Iyaebe certain levels of results cannot be gotten alone you need a partner indeed.

this is the realest shit i've read in years, any contrasting opinion is inferior

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by fattprince(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
And you’ll never cheat on her abi?
Lol. See if I start explaining things to you, you will not understand. I'm cheating on her when I don't provide for her as my wife and spending my money on other ladies. I know you understand but your mind as been made up with equality nonsense. There is no equality between male and female. And when I say she's never gonna leave my side. I don't mean I will marry her. I don't believe in marriage anymore. But she's always going to be with me.
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
fattprince:

Lol. See if I start explaining things to you, you will not understand. I'm cheating on her when I don't provide for her as my wife and spending my money on other ladies. I know you understand but your mind as been made up with equality nonsense. There is no equality between male and female. And when I say she's never gonna leave my side. I don't mean I will marry her. I don't believe in marriage anymore. But she's always going to be with me.
See this joker, you don’t want marriage but she’ll never leave your side, I don’t understand this, so you’ll pay her back with the title of Eternal Sidechick abi? Anyways this is just an online sidetalk , it’s totally a different thing in reality
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by fattprince(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
See this joker, you don’t want marriage but she’ll never leave your side, I don’t understand this, so you’ll pay her back with the title of Eternal Sidechick abi? Anyways this is just an online sidetalk , it’s totally a different thing in reality
Well if you wish to use side chick. Because I don't know how someone would be a side chick when their is no main chick. Like my eternal girlfriend. It's not like as I didn't marry her I will go and marry some other girl, no. You get it now. I wouldn't marry her like doing wedding or signing some shits in court but everyone going to know her as mine. I don't think anyone as ever done that. I'm gonna try it out.
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
fattprince:

Well if you wish to use side chick. Because I don't know how someone would be a side chick when their is no main chick. Like my eternal girlfriend. It's not like as I didn't marry her I will go and marry some other girl, no. You get it now. I wouldn't marry her like doing wedding or signing some shits in court but everyone going to know her as mine. I don't think anyone as ever done that. I'm gonna try it out.
No lady will ever agree to such, You better wake up to reality
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by ParpahSeventy: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
A struggling man should focus on how to make his life better and not go into relationship, stop looking for love while you are financially unstable, there's no love without financial backings(modern world). You should start given in to your urges and needs only when you are financially comfortable to care for another without feeling it's effect and lastly don't see any woman as bad because she dumped you due to your financial condition, she only did you a favour to be focused and become better, all female creatures go for the best and the one in charge of the jungle. Have a great week ahead. Note: This is just an advise to encourage young men out there who are struggling, don't misinterpret my harmless post.
And you expect a successful guy to be loyal to one of you which this kind of reasoning.
I don't blame young men that mistreat women, I have never blamed them and I will never blame them.
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by fattprince(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
No lady will ever agree to such, You better wake up to reality
You never can tell. That's the real reality.
Honestly reality sometimes seems absurd even more than fantasy.
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:

I agree with u completely. A Struggling man's PRIORITY should be his work, tussle or ambition bt that doesn't mean he can't find genuine love along his journey to greatness if he is emotionally intelligent enough to identify the right partner. Some gals come into it life to help u and some come into it life to use u. Which one are u iyaebe? Lol

That said, Guys when all is said and done and u finally hit gold and success DO NOT date A Struggling girl, she is only a user and a pest 80% of the time. They don't love u bt love ur status and what u are not who u are.

And when u become successful young men date only Successful or rich and independent women like u not struggling broke hungry girls with fake love. undecided

Struggling gals should get a job not a boyfriend or husband. wink

2 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
jaxxy:

I agree with u completely. A Struggling man's PRIORITY should be his work, tussle or ambition bt that doesn't mean he can't find genuine love along his journey to greatness if he is emotionally intelligent enough to identify the right partner. Some gals come into it life to help u and some come into it life to use u. Which one are u iyaebe?

That said, Guys when all is said and done and u finally hit gold and success DO NOT date A Struggling girl, she is only a user and a pest 80% of the time. They don't love u bt love ur status and what u are not who u are.

And when u become successful young men date only Successful or rich and independent women like u not struggling broke hungry girls with fake love. undecided

Struggling gals should get a job not a boyfriend or husband. wink
Are you aware there are men that want jobless women as wives?
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Jeon(f): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
lol..

I was shocked daybefore yesterday when I went to redrawed from a nearby P O S station , And some men said if you are earning 100k as an income as a man you are finished ...

And I was like "if it was a woman that made this sentence, you men would have insulted her with haste "

them :my sister forget oooh, we no even advice that can man to do relationships.. and I said "eeeyah naso wahala be "?

3 Likes

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jeon:
lol..

I was shocked daybefore yesterday when I went to redrawed from a nearby P O S station , And some man said if you are earning 100k as an income as a man you are finished ...

And I was like "if it was a woman that made this sentence, you men would have insulted her with haste "

them :my sister forget oooh, we no even advice that can man to do relationships.. and I said "eeeyah naso wahala be "?
That’s reality, it’s totally different from their online rants
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by jaxxy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you aware there are men that want jobless women as wives?

Well yeah and are u aware there are women who Don't mind broke men and struggling with their partners?? There are many. Just that women now are getting more lazy these days.

Even when they marry a rich man they are completely useless to him and more of a liability.

When my dad married my mum she was working and he told her to stop cos he could take care of everything she ever wanted. She refused cos she wants to bring smtn to the table. Bt gals these days are too lazy. I'm tired of these lazy women all around the place. undecided

I'm not against marrying a rich man or rich woman bt pls have sense and be useful to urself and family. Don't be a liability to everybody and even urself. It's shameful.

1 Like

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
jaxxy:

Well yeah and are u aware there are women who Don't mind broke men and struggling with their partners?? There are many. Just that women now are getting more lazy these days.

Even when they marry a rich man they are completely useless to him and more of a liability.

When my dad married my mum she was working and he told her to stop cos he could take care of everything she ever wanted. She refused cos she wants to bring smtn to the table. Bt gals these days are too lazy. I'm tired of these lazy women all around the place. undecided
Why don’t you just be like your dad? That’s why I always praise our fathers, they are the real and true Alpha
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why don’t you just be like your dad? That’s why I always praise our fathers, they are the real and true Alpha

I'm working to be better than him bt why can't u be like a hard working woman instead of wanting a man to do everything? It doesn't look good. I don't like lazy dependent people be it man or woman undecided
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Jeon(f): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
That’s reality, it’s totally different from their online rants
we have different men but online and offline

and those said men are, maybe Their age falls under 28 to mid 30s and are all graduates[NYSC done and dusted ]with high profile paying jobs..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by walkingshadow911: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
"No love without finance" yet the richest man in the world is a divorcee

Even God did not understand this gender their brain is just filled with confusion. spit

wetin poverty go turn people to in this part of the world ehn, so em go so
Re: Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus by Truvelisback(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Uchesis:

If u see the Criterias of the man that she wants to marry that she listed in her thread ehn! U would think she wants to employ the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That's Richer Than You? / Height Differences / Why Are Guys So. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.