Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? (18798 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by todaynewsreview: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
As married nairalanders, how often do your spouse provoke you? And how do you handle such provocations?

Provocation to me comes daily, though depending on the level of provocation from the other partner.

No marriage is perfect but our ability handle each others flaws is what matters more. Considering every provocation as a yardstick to acrimonious living may only lead to broken homes.

How do you handle yours?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by simpleseyi: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Women provoke their husbands every 30 minutes. Confirm from your dad and uncles.

Imagine how many times the nincompoop called Mrs Ebelechkwu Obiano provokes her husband daily. It should be once every 5 minutes.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Like 2-3 times daily, 7 days a week.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by socialmediaman: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
My guess is, couples argue multiple times a day, and may get provoked (angry) at least once or twice a week, on the average.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Samfloxin(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Once in a while

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by todaynewsreview: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
simpleseyi:
Women provoke their husbands every 30 minutes. Confirm from your dad and uncles.

angry grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by todaynewsreview: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
simpleseyi:

angry grin grin grin.... somehow true sha

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Dizzyyish: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by nastyesco(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
15 minutes into any conversation grin

Frontpage: I dedicate this post to my ex girlfriend Kemi Nurse, if we marry shebi we suppose don travel go UK, but me and you still dey Buhari land and we no marry. Who come benefit undecided undecided undecided

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Starz825(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Women and provocation are 5&6

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Pusyiter(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
That is why it is called marriage
The second name is provocation
Embrace it

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
The joy of the Lord is our strength

1 Like

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Pussyassasin(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Observing with my weed in hand smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Women?? Very confuse being..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Michelle70(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
I don't get provoked easily except u go extra mile to deliberately do it, u can't provoke me

1 Like

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
As often as they provoked u b4 u agreed to marry them like that, multiplied by 2.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Mikester: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Though not married yet, I am aware of the fact that most couples argue a lot almost each day. There are a lot of reasons for such but the common ones include;

- Husband not fulfilling his promises/duties

- Wives hoarding/witholding sex

- Wives speaking anyhow to their husband/his family, taking advise from broken/selfish/perverted women on the internet/neighbourhood/workplace concerning her marriage affairs

- Husband not having time for family and so on.

Not every adult is capable of running a home, not every man is fit to lead a home, not every woman is submissive enough, many women do not love their husbands in the first place.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by awoniyi1236(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin grin 2-4 times a day, followed by baby I’m sorry, but I said I’m sorry nah

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Michelle70(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ishilove:
SMH

2 Likes

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by Pussyassasin(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ishilove:
omo aunty that marriage is gbas gbos grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
everyday... but you quickly learn to accept their differences, and just ignore her.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by MrHighSea: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
g
Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by gaby(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Per second billing we provoke each other...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by ogashman(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
I never marry but the kind problem I dey get with my girl, marriage don dey fear me

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by BabaCommander: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
2 seconds

I didn't know some folks are keeping a register of what their spouse did wrong all of the time.
Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by bestower: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Everyday....infact, every 10 minutes...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by symbuul: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Let me leave it to the married folks to do justice to the question.

As for me, I continue banging pussies. Damn, I ain’t even getting enough of that shit lately.

I said what I said

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by cletz991(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Every 5 minutes. They read imaginary meanings to sentences and phrases.
Its tiring

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? by GboyegaD(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rarely maybe because we try not to do things that will hurt the other.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Takes Fight To Father’s Grave Over Sharing Of Properties / Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) / "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.