Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,881 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think (4611 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by MsPotato(f): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2011
Satani, that means you are not ready to be committed.

Only those whom are ready would understand the real meaning of sacrificing for another person and thinking that it is all worthwhile in the end of the day.

Besides, relationships and love are all about sacrificing for one another.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

You will never see ladies contribute to this thread cos hey love to milk the guys dry. Most of them are selfish and heartless
gbammm!! Rite on point bro, who nids dier opinion sef. We alrdy knw. What we nid to knw.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Coco29(f): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2011
@Satani22

what you will come to understand is that, when there is LOVE there is nothing else. kiss

everything in a relationship which is based on LOVE, is effortless. when you attract that woman and she you, mind blowing experience of satisfaction in every sense of the word. kiss wink
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Only those whom are ready would understand the real meaning of sacrificing for another person and thinking that it is all worthwhile in the end of the day.

If u read my post on the first page, u would see how  i do sacrifice putting my job on the line becos of one ungrateful girl. Sometimes i go as far as writing exams for my gFs when i used o date.

I remember giving a girl Motorola V50 in 2004 when the phone was still being sold for N30,000 back then.

What other sacrifices have i not done for a lady?

If its a wife no qualms but on a girlfriend, no be me
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2011
fork adict:

Abeeeeeegiiiiii. make all of una commot for road jor!

Wetin una dey yarn sef? Oh, una know say una no get money and una wan dey fork dey go. Well, i feel its all a question of the individual's priorities. For me, the kind of high i get from se.xual orga.sm CAN NOT be gotten thru any other means. That feeling cannot be equalled by no other. Its so inexplicable. its soooo sweet. Its soooo aaawwwwww! So i will do anything (short of incurring debt sha) to have that feel.

Being single ke? Una want make i dey suffer

But seriously, before you make that decision to remain single, think about what it feels like when a chic kisses you, strokes your deak, sucks it sensuosly, working on every part of it (the balls, the shaft, the head) with her tongue and lips, then imagine her stripping, imagine you returning the favour by giving her a head, imagine her moans, imagine rimming her (for kinky motherforkers in the building), then imagine what penetration feels like, think about the slow and fast pumping, and alternating between extreme thrust speeds, think about alternating se.xual positions, think about the do..y style, i repeat, think about the do..y style, then imagine you pumping away when you are about to come,  Now imagine you comming soo strongly with that shout of VICTORY,

Please reconsider your decision. Please,
mr f.o.r.k addict! I dnt fink u got game. Cos if u ve got dat, u wld get all dis u talkin bout 4 free without any commitment, aint gat no gurlfrnd. Bt i get all diz and more.ls, the shaft, the head) with her tongue and lips, then imagine her stripping, imagine you returning the favour by giving her a head, imagine her moans, imagine rimming her (for kinky motherforkers in the building), then imagine what penetration feels like, think about the slow and fast pumping, and alternating between extreme thrust speeds, think about alternating se.xual positions, think about the do..y style, i repeat, think about the do..y style, then imagine you pumping away when you are about to come,  Now imagine you comming soo strongly with that shout of VICTORY,

[quote][/quote]
mr f.o.r.k addict! I dnt fink u got game. Cos if u ve got dat, u wld get all dis u talkin bout 4 free without any commitment, aint gat no gurlfrnd. Bt i get all diz and more.

wink
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2011
Boyloaf:

see as awon-boys dey speak their mind oh! And 2moro u will be seen walkin and laffin along d streets wit these blood suckin creatures hmmm! Who is foolin who!

Na Wa O! See BoyLoaf Calling Girls Blood Sucking Creatures while he is Seen Happilly Smiling to the BAnk! lipsrsealed Why You dey Seek Advise on How To Blood Sukerize Na? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-705583.0.html
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2011
fork adict:

Abeeeeeegiiiiii. make all of una commot for road jor!

Wetin una dey yarn sef? Oh, una know say una no get money and una wan dey fork dey go. Well, i feel its all a question of the individual's priorities. For me, the kind of high i get from se.xual orga.sm CAN NOT be gotten thru any other means. That feeling cannot be equalled by no other. Its so inexplicable. its soooo sweet. Its soooo aaawwwwww! So i will do anything (short of incurring debt sha) to have that feel.

Being single ke? Una want make i dey suffer

But seriously, before you make that decision to remain single, think about what it feels like when a chic kisses you, strokes your deak, sucks it sensuosly, working on every part of it (the balls, the shaft, the head) with her tongue and lips, then imagine her stripping, imagine you returning the favour by giving her a head, imagine her moans, imagine rimming her (for kinky motherforkers in the building), then imagine what penetration feels like, think about the slow and fast pumping, and alternating between extreme thrust speeds, think about alternating se.xual positions, think about the do..y style, i repeat, think about the do..y style, then imagine you pumping away when you are about to come,  Now imagine you comming soo strongly with that shout of VICTORY,

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed wink

Amongst all he reasons to justify being in a relationship all u ve got to say is sex sex and sex? SMH

Do u think of the negative things u can get from sex? How sure are u that the girls u frolic with really loves u? Smh at ur post.

Do u think of peace of mind at all for ur  self? This is very shameful and pitiful.

reading through ur post, depicts nothing worthy of learning from
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2011
@ Andy1. Na lag u dey? Abeg make i com see you make you teach me game. SMH.

FYI. I meant casual relationships in my post. And not something serious. Matter of fact, i dread serious relationships. Furthermore, i dont do whores. That's just not my kind of thing. With that said, does my post make more sense now?
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

sacrificeing 4 each oda u said, Nt one party milking d oda dry!! wink
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed wink

Amongst all he reasons to justify being in a relationship all u ve got to say is sex sex and sex? SMH

Do u think of the negative things u can get from sex? How sure are u that the girls u frolic with really loves u? Smh at your post.

Do u think of peace of mind at all for your  self? This is very shameful and pitiful.

reading through your post, depicts nothing worthy of learning from

FYI. na your condition gangan dey shameful & pitiful.
I be your teacher wey you wan dey learn from me? if you wan learn, you don forget road wey go your schoool?
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2011
fork adict:

@ Andy1. Na lag u dey? Abeg make i com see you make you teach me game. SMH.

FYI. I meant casual relationships in my post. And not something serious. Matter of fact, i dread serious relationships. Furthermore, i dont do whores. That's just not my kind of thing. With that said, does my post make more sense now?
bro. I dnt mean 2 disrespect u or sumtin. Bt i got u beta nw. And abeg o. I also dnt do whores!! I no dy lag, am dy arlington, texas,
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2011
@ satani.
You funny gaan o.
na person like you go see drug addict dey talk say why wey be say na so so drug drug drug the person dey always think. SMH
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2011
fork adict:

FYI. na your condition gangan dey shameful & pitiful.
I be your teacher wey you wan dey learn from me? if you wan learn, you don forget road wey go your schoool?
lwkmd!! Guy no kill me oh. @ms potato. Sweerie abeg no fight my guy oh make una take am easy, u guys can still arrange sumtin, lol. wink
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2011
@ Andy. My baaad.
As i see your siggy, na im make me think say u dey lag.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2011
^^ its aiite bro! Which part of gidi u @?
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^ Palm grove. When you reach palm grove, ask anybody say you dey go FORK ADDICT PALACE. dem go carry you come. grin
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by born2boink(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2011
Hello

Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by okpontu: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2011
well this is the only topic i must say i m interested in,
single hood is absolutely wonderful , no quarreling, , no jealousy, no hatred, just me and God all the time, i love than

thanks for reviving me  people
so proud to be here
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^^ There's way more about your post than meets the forking eyes!
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2011
Im happy hat guys are falling in love with this topic. Being single affords u the opportunity of having peace of mind, no hassle, no quarreling no hatred, not competition. those that are religious would concentrate on serving who them believe in, those that are ambitious would face their careers to make it in life.

[center][size=25pt]BTW why are the ladies running from this thread[/size][/center]
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

Im happy hat guys are falling in love with this topic. Being single affords u the opportunity of having peace of mind, no hassle, no quarreling no hatred, not competition. those that are religious would concentrate on serving who them believe in, those that are ambitious would face their careers to make it in life.

[center][size=25pt]BTW why are the ladies running from this thread[/size][/center]

[size=8pt][size=8pt]AND MORE MONEY IN THE BANK[/size][/size]
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by maclatunji: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2011
@poster, I figured all you have said a long time ago and religion just helped me cement what I knew to be practical. What's with your user name? Terrible!
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2011
maclatunji:

@poster, I figured all you have said a long time ago and religion just helped me cement what I knew to be practical. What's with your user name? Terrible!

My friend i'm happy u agree with me.

My username? I'm a SATANIST
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2011
this
[center][/center]
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
learn more about the single guys
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^^^ All i can Deduce from your Picture is that single guys are so dirty that new life forms are found in thier refrigerators and stuffs cos they do no Cleaning. . . angry undecided undecided
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2011
Guy thats not true. A refrigerator keeps things cool and transforms liquid into gases and solid forms.

We are cool within cos we got peace of mind
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by MsPotato(f): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
Satani, its funny how you remembered what you sacrificed for her cause what I learn about relationships are you sacrifice but you dont calculate or u dont expect for anything back in return. Thats real love. Like I said, u are not ready for a commitment since u are happy being single. Nothign wrong in that mh dear. U are doing just fine. wink

Andy, if you read my post earlier, I clearly said sacrificing for each other
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Satani, its funny how you remembered what you sacrificed for her cause what I learn about relationships are you sacrifice[b] but you dont calculate or u dont expect for anything back in return[/b]. Thats real love. Like I said, u are not ready for a commitment since u are happy being single. Nothign wrong in that mh dear. U are doing just fine. wink

Andy, if you read my post earlier, I clearly said sacrificing for each other

Of course im not the nagging type. i gave my all but guess what i got in return, HEARTBREAK Is that fair?

Meaning the lady was a gold digger and heartless, grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

My friend i'm happy u agree with me.

My username? I'm a [[/b]b]SATANIST

You're kidding right? Please let me know so i can know what to do.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2011
fork adict:

You're kidding right? Please let me know so i can know what to do.

You are in doubt? click on my latest posts and see how devilish and Satanic i am
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by MMM2(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
op
re u addicted 2 soap ? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece / (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) / When You Are Mad At Bae But You Still Want To Cuddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.