Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece (4599 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by ajetunblog(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
Source : http://ajetun..com/2013/01/please-advice-my-husband-is-dating-my.html

Please share your advice

My niece stays with me. I have been responsible for her education and her up keep before I got married to my husband. So when I got married she moved in with me. She passed out of secondary school last year and still at home waiting for her admission. Her closeness with my husband is something I don’t understand. She is freer with him than me. Something tells me they are about to start an affair. This faithful night I called my husband and asked him what was going on between them, he said nothing. I told him to remember that this girl is my niece, my blood and he should be very careful. He fought me over it and I saw more signs.

I told my grandma and my aunty (her own mom) they said I was lying that I should give them a better reason if I want her out of my house. I feel like sending her out right now but I don’t have a genuine reason yet. I am not a kid, I know when something is about to happen. I can read through their body language. I sometimes hear her discuss with my husband in the living room and when I move closer she stops. I hear her voice clearly and when my husband leaves for the office I do call her and ask what they were discussing.

This girl will start swearing that she didn’t outer a word to my husband not to talk of discussing anything with him. I need to catch them this week. More so, her education is finished because I am no longer interested in spending a dime on her anymore. Imagine hearing your niece voice and she still has the effrontery to swear that it wasn’t her voice I heard. I am totally mad right now and want this girl out immediately. Who knows how I can catch them?

Read More : http://ajetun..com/

Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
what evidence do you need to chase her out? are you waiting for her to get pregnant first before it dawns on you that you at risk of loosing your husband soon? what makes you think they aren't having sexx? first of all you made a mistake of asking your husband such question. when you noticed that something was fishy, if i were in your shoes, i would look for a good excuse to send her packing. now it might be difficult to do that because of your husband. I advise you to talk things over again with your relations and make them reason with you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by olumaxi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
ok,u want me to visit ur blog abi?..dat wont apun..besyds,wetin deh to read 4 ur blog again?..u b learner walahi
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by sistajay(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dont bother tryin to catch them in the act, cos that is one mental image you dont want to live with for the rest of your life. Your no good for nothin husband have succeeded in havin his wicked ways with your niece.
Kick him and her out, it may be hard but its better than lyin in a bed full of lies.
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by Exponental(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Why not buy n install hidden cameras in d house if u can afford it. If u cant, Simply ask her 2 pack forcefully.
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by stupor(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmmm .... Red-Alert Signals.

Be vigilant ! But wait a minute,I have heard about a störy where it was the Elder sister that double-crossed the younger one innitially to marry the man she married,because the man's first attractiOn and affection was firstly with the younger sister.

So after marriage,the Older sister continues to suspect the younger sister's move any time she comes by even when nothing suspicous was in between then.

But as the suspicion continues to hit unreasônable record high,the man gradually started feeling back his old impulse fOr the yòunger one.

So its always said,First Attraction always lasts longer,the pulse grew between the old love buddies till bOth succumbed,fell for the call of nature and like a time-bomb,BANG !!! They straffed themselves till Physical evidence reared it's face ! PREGNANCY !

SO be matured to do what you're expected to do by using your church-mind,but if no innitial feelings by your hubby for niece isn't there,then you have no cause to worry,its a normal In-law relationship,RESPECT IT !

But if not,use your matured instincts before it get's worse !

Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! He go just dey go : Bang ! Bang ! Bang !

Best of luck !
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by DigitalSignal(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2013
berem: what evidence do you need to chase her out? are you waiting for her to get pregnant first before it dawns on you that you at risk of loosing your husband soon? what makes you think they aren't having sexx? first of all you made a mistake of asking your husband such question. when you noticed that something was fishy, if i were in your shoes, i would look for a good excuse to send her packing. now it might be difficult to do that because of your husband. I advise you to talk things over again with your relations and make them reason with you.
Beautiful! This is the way to go!
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by 2goodbobo(m): 1:48am On Jan 19, 2013
Exponental: Why not buy n install hidden cameras in d house if u can afford it. If u cant, Simply ask her 2 pack forcefully.

Pronto! The advice above is the key to open your misery.
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by Mynd44: 1:57am On Jan 19, 2013
*singing*

This is Superstory
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by ITbomb(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2013
I read somewhere recently concerning a girl who said she is in luv with her Aunt's husband and can't wait for a divorce whether she should kill the Aunt.
I would not say much till I dig out the link.
*watch out for this space*
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by nobniger: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
You need to hit the gym

1 Like

Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
You don't need an excuse to toss her out. Na from clapping hand na im them dey take enter dancing. If you are uncomfortable with her composure around your husband and about her relationship with your husband, then it's okay to toss her out, your husband shouldn't be affected except he indeed has something to do with the girl. But I hope you spoke to your hubby the right way because it's possible that nothing is going on between them but the manner in which you challenged him made him react the way he did.
My husband has to be my best friend in the whole wife world, and whenever I confront him about another lady, he will just chuckle, shake his head at my jealousy and swear his undying love for me, swearing that I'm the only woman for him while laughing and making fun of my jealousy...
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
Put "magun" on the girl,it will help to catch ur hubby red handed dead.
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by ada85: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Some bloggers sabi steal story eh! All in d name of wanting traffic to ur blog.this particular story was sent in as a mail to ladun liadi's blog by a reader of hers and morever, d lady has alredy sent in the 2nd part to ladun where she has gotten proof and sent the niece away.
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by Abbey2sam(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
Must she be in your house before you can sponsor her to school?

No,I guess......
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by Mynd44: 6:04am On Jan 22, 2013
Yomieluv: Put "magun" on the girl,it will help to catch ur hubby red handed dead.
Wicked guy
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by ajetunblog(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Click the link and you will see i already stated the source there
ada85: Some bloggers sabi steal story eh! All in d name of wanting traffic to ur blog.this particular story was sent in as a mail to ladun liadi's blog by a reader of hers and morever, d lady has alredy sent in the 2nd part to ladun where she has gotten proof and sent the niece away.
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by tundetoday: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
quote author=Yomieluv]Put "magun" on the girl,it will help to catch ur hubby red handed dead.[/quote]lol.does it truly work?
Re: Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece by greedie1(f): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abbey2sam: Must she be in your house before you can sponsor her to school?

No,I guess......
my tots too. the lady can send her niece back to the mum and still sponsor her education.
sista-jay:

Kick him and her out, it may be hard but its better than lyin in a bed full of lies.
seriously? kick him out? dats ur advice?

(1) (Reply)

When Can an African Woman Divorce Her Husband? [VIDEO] / Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? / 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.