Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (120750 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by hammed71(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
lol
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cheapy: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
I didn't know this was on nairaland, my friend was a victim of it, the whole packaged look real,I can't believe it's over 5 years now, just like yesterday.
Kudos to justwise and other good Nigerians on this thread.

Over 700million Naira was made, trust me, A lot of banks are involved, police DPOs and some immigration officers.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by cantok(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2018
Cheapy:
I didn't know this was on nairaland, my friend was a victim of it, the whole packaged look real,I can't believe it's over 5 years now, just like yesterday.
Kudos to justwise and other good Nigerians on this thread.

Over 700million Naira was made, trust me, A lot of banks are involved, police DPOs and some immigration officers.

Yes. Kudos. But some mods were useless when needed. I remember asking victims to get a lawyer who can act on their behalf and recoup some of the money lost, since bankers, Policemen, NAPTP and others were involved. Crystal people disappeared to thin air....
But na lie, too much ego, too much over-sabi that i thought some of these so called whistle were part of the scam. MMM was worse....Hope the immigration employment scam under GEJ wasn't worse...
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cheapy: 6:39am On May 14, 2018
cantok:
Yes. Kudos. But some mods were useless when needed. I remember asking victims to get a lawyer who can act on their behalf and recoup some of the money lost, since bankers, Policemen, NAPTP and others were involved. Crystal people disappeared to thin air....
But na lie, too much ego, too much over-sabi that i thought some of these so called whistle were part of the scam. MMM was worse....Hope the immigration employment scam under GEJ wasn't worse...

It was a planned scam, I can't blame the moderators because no one knew how it will end.i disagree about MMM been worst, I believe the immigration scam is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2018
cantok:

..and what do you expect mods to do?

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:46am On May 14, 2018
Cheapy:

It was a planned scam, I can't blame the moderators because no one knew how it will end.i disagree about MMM been worst, I believe the immigration scam is.

Very well planned and carried out by heartless individuals.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by wman(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2018
I'll get my popcorn. settle down and read this at a convenient time.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fcisca: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bros abeg how Canada?
You still dey work for the Manitoba Hydro kinikan abi you don land white collar job?
Kikikikikikiki
believer2o:
Believe it or not, many are called few are chosen, the wonderful news is that am among the few, because, i believe in impossibility, this might sound doggy and conning, but for my sake it will be reality come August.
THE HEART OF A KING IS IN THE HAND OF GOD HE TURN IT WHERE EVER IT PLEASE HIM.

5 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by lillaowow(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
believer2o:
Believe it or not, many are called few are chosen, the wonderful news is that am among the few, because, i believe in impossibility, this might sound doggy and conning, but for my sake it will be reality come August.
THE HEART OF A KING IS IN THE HAND OF GOD HE TURN IT WHERE EVER IT PLEASE HIM.

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by opomulero(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2018
i dey laugh in swahili language
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by peeps4u: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
LOL, this is the same scam method being adopted by one ELLAS IBUKUN. They are promising Australian visa without skill assessment, ielts or any test. They are saying everyone that pays their 60k fee will get Australian visa.

NLers, watch out for these scammers; shona7439, stevesteve07, they are agents of ELLAS here on NL.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
peeps4u:
LOL, this is the same scam method being adopted by one ELLAS IBUKUN. They are promising Australian visa without skill assessment, ielts or any test. They are saying everyone that pays their 60k fee will get Australian visa.

NLers, watch out for these scammers; shona7439, stevesteve07, they are agents of ELLAS here on NL.

Those two IDs are banned in this section
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
I can't believe I finished reading this thread from beginning to the end.

Wow wow wow

Well, I'm not surprised. The average Nigerian is highly gullible. So I'm not surprised they were duped.

Nigerians don't think deeply; the culture and society does not encourage critical reasoning. It's a follow follow reasoning that's prevalent here.

Kudos to Justwise and Co who stood their ground.
You guys are heros.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
ferhyntorlah:

Wow wow wow

Well, I'm not surprised. The average Nigerian is highly gullible. So I'm not surprised they were duped.

Nigerians don't think deeply; the culture and society does not encourage critical reasoning. It's a follow follow reasoning that's prevalent here.

You guys are heros.

I was then but not anymore as i read posts in this section.

3 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by hansomb: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
I biliv dis forum is wia u guys nid 2 rub minds dan u attackin one anoda.d fact is if crystal services ar fake,y nt wait til 20th of august.my questns i ar hw did u guys knw crystal services wants 2 tek 7000 pple 2 canada? or is jst an assumption, 4 dos pple dt applied wot meks u tink dos dt applied in btw 1 august til nw ar goin wit dos dt applied btw jan-july dis august 19 nd 20?
Mr Nobody
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by hansomb: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jesus4me,y nt leave al dis critics & op in d Lord.i wnt 2 make sumtin clear 2u guys dt my frnd who applied lastmnth went tru a commissioner of police,abuja command.it ws dis commissioner who introduced him 2 crystal service & tld him 2 apply & dis my frnd only knew dis man is less dan 8mnths cos he worked 4 dis commissioner.if its nt genuine,y wil a commissioner b involve & tarnish his image & is a well known man in nigeria.y nt stop critizin dis guys.different agents ar out dia 2 dupe pple & we av sum real ones too & dis canada programme is under a skilled worker immigration programme,wot crystal immigratn service did ws dt they got d job,house 4u & u pay bak in a period of 2yrs & if posibu dt doesnt min u cn paybak in 6mnths if u work hard.wot i dont biliv is u sayin 7000people or mor wil travel tru crystal service 2 canada wc logically is nt possible, u guys shld plz stop & b optimistic.
Really ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by hansomb: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Spent sometimes reading through and jumping some pages. It a real eye opener.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by gmacnoms(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cipriani:

Please do forward it to the Canadian embassy, the pleasure is all mine. Whatever your findings are, then please feel free to share with us here. Understand my post very well. The Canadian embassy/government is aware of this. The Immigrations are also aware of this. Note, the Canadian government is not paying for anything, they are only aware of the whole thing.
awfar?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Optimistguy1969: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
gmacnoms:
awfar?
You came from the future too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by iyapont: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omo this thread tho grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by bigjackass: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy lmao.

Adult men and women with heavy luggage at national theatre thinking they were going to canada

6 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Gerrard59(m): 8:28am On Feb 29
ferhyntorlah:

Wow wow wow

You guys are heros.

Na strong man him be. He has his issues, but he has been consistent in the fight against travel fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by sweetkev(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03
zeezahbee:
Everyone wanna jet out but they don't know it ain't easy here. If Canada cold hammer you for body, you go fear.

Have seen people pay thousands to agent to get a visa. Am like are the agents the VO ? grin
So you later left Canada for Texas.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by pansophist(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04
I remembered when this scam was taking place. But then, I was still kinda naive about traveling stuff, so I just bone dey watch.

But the success of this scam simply proves how dumb lots of Nigerians are regardless of educational qualifications. Imagine someone with a master's degree falling for this scam.

To spice off their dumbness, all their dumb victims went to wait at the national theatre for the plane that would zoom them off to Canada grin

See as the national theatre full that day, you would think it's a presidential inauguration. But no, it's the gathering of dumb modafukas that have lost their money to a scammer that is laughing his arse off.

When has the national theatre become an airport nitori olorun?

If you want to laugh your ass off, then please read this thread from the beginning to understand the story. No comedy can compare to the sophisticated scam crystal immigration firm played, and how easy Nigerians fell for it, and lost millions in the process.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.