Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118997 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
Your contributions have led many Nigerians a wrong way , Take care of little things and beware of Snap judgement . there is nothing funny here tho!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tollu: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2011
Why is this crystal thing shrouded in so much secrecy?
Can't we have someone with more that 10 posts say something about participating?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
jaypee4r:

Your contributions have led many Nigerians a wrong way , Take care of little things and beware of Snap judgement . there is nothing funny here tho!

You are just one of them with a new ID, you are frustrated cos ur fraud is being exposed here, if u are just an 'applicant' why are u worried about what pple say here, why not go ahead to buy the form for N300.000?

Shame on everyone of you working so hard to defraud Nigerians.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
tollu:

Why is this crystal thing shrouded in so much secrecy?
Can't we have someone with more that 10 posts say something about participating?

Its all cheap fraud which will only hook Nigerians with money to waste. This wicked individuals are desperate to make as much money as possible b4 running away.

How can Nigerians be this silly? A visit to Canadian embassy or a call will expose this fraudsters more.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
well, you guys gives me more courage , for calling me one of the agent , it gives me more confidence that your guys saying rubbish about crystal are cowards.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
jaypee4r:

well, you guys gives me more courage , for calling me one of the agent , it gives me more confidence that your guys saying rubbish about crystal are cowards.

Garbage.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2011
You are an applicant? You never benefited from the program yet? And u are not one of 'them'? But you know so much about the running of the program even to the point of been a speaker in one of their meetings?

Who are u fooling? Shameless

@justwise,its obvious u can never see the cup half full.being a speaker doesnt mean i should benefit from the programme.i was choosen to speak like other speaker because of my indept knowledge and research,which i will advice anyone that see the search for knowledge as a means of life to visit their office and get information there.if speakers were picked from outside to give speech,pple like you will claim its an arrangee and they were paid,that why the principal officer decided to use some of us that have the knowledge and are applicant.i dont need to talk on every points raised by you or others that believe its a scam,because bollargee, has answered some of it and he said it all.was he too benefitting.some paid 70k,some also paid close to 800k if you must know,but i simply paid 50,700naira alone which is the medical fee.@justwise,if crystal can give you the option of bringin your medical from the mentioned hospital,is paying 1000naira and waiting so difficult for you, so who is shamelessssssss
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2011
mariofemi:

@justwise,its obvious u can never see the cup half full.being a speaker doesnt mean i should benefit from the programme.i was choosen to speak like other speaker because of my indept knowledge and research,which i will advice anyone that see the search for knowledge as a means of life to visit their office and get information there.if speakers were picked from outside to give speech,pple like you will claim its an arrangee and they were paid,that why the principal officer decided to use some of us that have the knowledge and are applicant.i dont need to talk on every points raised by you or others that believe its a scam,because bollargee, has answered some of it and he said it all.was he too benefitting.some paid 70k,some also paid close to 800k if you must know,but i simply paid 50,700naira alone which is the medical fee.@justwise,if crystal can give you the option of bringin your medical from the mentioned hospital,is paying 1000naira and waiting so difficult for you, so who is shamelessssssss
Your experience in what exactly?Research experience on how to live and work in Canada or what? Is either those bunch of fraudsters are using you or u are trying to use somebody.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
justwise , you got the wrong user name because to be wise it takes a lot of experience, i cant believe 70k is so much for you. i am not an agent nor do i attend the seminar @ lag , i heard of the so called program very late , so stop fooling around and don't judge what u dont even know . keep watching and be a good listener , that my advice to you and others
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2011
Your experience in what exactly?Research experience on how to live and work in Canada or what?  Is either those bunch of fraudsters are using you or u are trying to use somebody.

@justwise,leave ur system and try and get info.face reality of it.like i said earlier,its obvious dat u like makin post and comment without verifyin them.crystal office is not hidden in space or under the ground.go to okunneye street,at famous busstop and stop giving comments that are meaningless.let them use me for all i care and know that crystal is not collectin a dime from anybody.its also obvious dat people like you will be shown a visa and u will still doubt it.i wounder if u really know how to get one.wats so funny is dat had it bein dat huge amount was placed on the process,u would have believe it.people with shallow mind
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2011

justwise , you got the wrong user name because to be wise it takes a lot of experience, i cant believe 70k is so much for you. i am not an agent nor do i attend the seminar @ lag , i heard of the so called program very late , so stop fooling around and don't judge what u dont even know . keep watching and be a good listener , that my advice to you and others

have faith and leave people with shallow mind.know that everything is free,if u pay any amount apart from medical which is even optional,its the agent that benefitted on it and not crystal.crystal staffs are just 5 or 6 in numbers any other are agents and they are the ones milkin people dry.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 3:47am On Aug 03, 2011
mariofemi:

have faith and leave people with shallow mind.know that everything is free,if u pay any amount apart from medical which is even optional,its the agent that benefitted on it and not crystal.crystal staffs are just 5 or 6 in numbers any other are agents and they are the ones milkin people dry.

Your 1st post here and this particular post are contradicting.
1. You said in ur 1st post that they dont ve agents, but in this post u ve acknowledge their are agents.
2. Here u claimed that they dont collect money from anyone, but u confirmed in ur 1st post they collect money for police report and medical.

Why re u speaking frm both side of ur mouth, if there is not more to this?

3 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oienst: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2011
1. You said in your 1st post that they dont ve agents, but in this post u ve acknowledge their are agents.
2. Here u claimed that they dont collect money from anyone, but u confirmed in your 1st post they collect money for police report and medical.

Why re u speaking frm both side of your mouth, if there is not more to this?
@Fogman,@justwise, it is obvious you guys are just in the forum to create controversies;
let me try and fill you in again cause your points are not cohesive.AM AN APPLICANT!!!!!

when the program came to my knowledge in january 2011,i was at crystal services office and i met the principal officer,who explained thus:you buy the form for just 1,000 naira,you come with your international passport,a police report,medicals (on your own)and an affidavit that binds your deal with the company.it was further stated that if you want the company to assist you to get the medicals it will cost you just 50700 naira only(if you want to go to the hospital(s) then you are free).after all your documents are ready the you submit to the company. the only legal money you are to pay is the form money. now to the agent issues,the company it self is against the idea of agancy because the self acclaimed agent are the ones rewaping people off.if you have in terest you just walk in to the office not through the agents.

as of the sales of form,it has stopped officially for about a week now and only submission is allowed and even that will end by friday this week. the departure is in batches, and who says the batches cant be arranged for 1000 applicant per week or month.the pay back for the company is only when you have found your way to canada that is when you start paying for their services spread over 2 years.

At this stage and level of awareness that i believe we all are in this forum it is totally a shame if we cant be patient enough to see thing through.

1000 naira is not to much to show you your way.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2011
jaypee4r:

You are such a useless human being, the issue here is not about money, the issue is about heartless individuals like u stealing from others.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2011
oienst:

@Fogman,@justwise, it is obvious you guys are just in the forum to create controversies;
let me try and fill you in again cause your points are not cohesive.AM AN APPLICANT!!!!!
when the program came to my knowledge in january 2011,i was at crystal services office and i met the principal officer,who explained thus:you buy the form for just 1,000 naira,you come with your international passport,a police report,medicals (on your own)and an affidavit that binds your deal with the company.it was further stated that if you want the company to assist you to get the medicals it will cost you just 50700 naira only(if you want to go to the hospital(s) then you are free).after all your documents are ready the you submit to the company. the only legal money you are to pay is the form money. now to the agent issues,the company it self is against the idea of agancy because the self acclaimed agent are the ones rewaping people off.if you have in terest you just walk in to the office not through the agents.as of the sales of form,it has stopped officially for about a week now and only submission is allowed and even that will end by friday this week. the departure is in batches, and who says the batches cant be arranged for 1000 applicant per week or month.the pay back for the company is only when you have found your way to canada that is when you start paying for their services spread over 2 years.At this stage and level of awareness that i believe we all are in this forum it is totally a shame if we cant be patient enough to see thing through.
1000 naira is not to much to show you your way. 
Have you noticed how silly you sound? You are an ''applicant'', you haven't even left Nigeria for Canada yet and you seems to know so much about how the program is ran. You bought the form for N1000 another person said N70k and was even ready to pay N300k, everyone of you are still waiting for departure date without visa?

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2011
mariofemi:

Your experience in what exactly?Research experience on how to live and work in Canada or what?  Is either those bunch of fraudsters are using you or u are trying to use somebody.
@justwise,leave your system and try and get info.face reality of it.like i said earlier,its obvious dat u like makin post and comment without verifyin them.crystal office is not hidden in space or under the ground.go to okunneye street,at famous busstop and stop giving comments that are meaningless.let them use me for all i care and know that crystal is not collectin a dime from anybody.its also obvious dat people like you will be shown a visa and u will still doubt it.i wounder if u really know how to get one.wats so funny is dat had it bein dat huge amount was placed on the process,u would have believe it.people with shallow mind

You are so naive, so showing you a visa is enough to convince poor soul like you? How do you know if that visa wasn't printed at their back office just to fool vulnerable individuals like u? Argue with me when you get to Canada.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2011

1. You said in your 1st post that they dont ve agents, but in this post u ve acknowledge their are agents.
2. Here u claimed that they dont collect money from anyone, but u confirmed in your 1st post they collect money for police report and medical.

Why re u speaking frm both side of your mouth, if there is not more to this?

i believe oienst have answerd you.read my post again,maybe again and again then you will understand what i wrote.i said they only have 5 to 6 staffs,and they are just office staffs and not agent.those sellin the forms outside and reapin people off are the so called agents.they themselves are applicants.i didnt say everything is free.will crystal pay for your medicals for you.its a must you get a medical report,they are just assistin people to do it thru their own channel.again,know that the choice is yours either you do it through them or you do it outside for as much as 200k at st nicholas or national hospital abuja.a senesible person will pefer to do it thru crystal.how they will do it is less of your concern.just give them ur medical background.stop being at haste to judge people or situation.rather be watchful and be a good listener.

@justwise,its obvious the kind of posting that is coming from you reflectes in the picture in your profile(a goat wearing attire).and your past posting shows that you are the leader of pessimist club.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2011

You are so naive, so showing you a visa is enough to convince poor soul like you? How do you know if that visa wasn't printed at their back office just to fool vulnerable individuals like u? Argue with me when you get to Canada.

its obvoius again that you dont know anything about travelling.i guess you don even own a passport talk less of applyin to see visa.i know an original visa when i see one cos its not a new thing to me.if we are yet to travel,wont crystal have plans.well if you must know,august 19th is the departure date,and i will let this community know how dumb you are then.people like you believe nothing is positive.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2011
Why is it that all the whole apostle of crystal services on this forumn just registered newly on nairaland? Almost all their posts on nairaland is just to propagate crystal services. I am just concerned about their failed promises and the continue selling of form, when those that bought since January, ve not gone yet. Even, come to think of it, how ll crystal services move about 7000 people (probably over 10,000 now, with the continued form selling) to Canada without an eyebrow.

Are they gonna charter planes? I m still wondering how they re going to do this. Is this not akin to human trafficking?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2011

Why is it that all the whole apostle of crystal services on this forumn just registered newly on nairaland? All most of their posts on nairaland is just to propagate crystal services. I am just concerned about their failed promises and the continue selling of form, when thise that bought since January, ve not gone yet. Even, come to think about it, how ll crystal services move about 7000 people (probably over 10,000 now, with the continued form selling)to Canada without an eyebrow.

Are they gonna charter planes? I m still wondering how they re going to do this. Is this not akin to human trafficking?

well if you call me an advocate,well you are right becos am a partaker.and dont stress yoursef cos its not you that is being dupe here bro.if you are educared enuf,you will know how logical 7000 pple will be moved.a plane will take 700 thereabout dat airbus,and who says they cant charter flight,when pple goin to pligrimage used to charter,same policy applied here.airlines will even be happy to offer such.ogbeni leave crystal to worry about moving them.the mony paid is not is not enuf to make fuss about.sales of form as stopped and for your info human traffickin agency and alagbon police station have visited crystal office and the have approved it.stop stressing yoursef.search for knowledge.at be assured.am not an agent but an aplicant that follow proceeding.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2011
You believe crystal services si much. I hope all this turns out well. Will definately be happy for you guys. Keep this forum posted, while we awaits the departure date.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2011
Fogman:

Why is it that all the whole apostle of crystal services on this forumn just registered newly on nairaland? Almost all their posts on nairaland is just to propagate crystal services. I am just concerned about their failed promises and the continue selling of form, when those that bought since January, ve not gone yet. Even, come to think of it, how ll crystal services move about 7000 people (probably over 10,000 now, with the continued form selling) to Canada without an eyebrow.

The scam here is the form, they will sell as much as possible, this is why other expenses are not mentioned yet. Their initial departure date was June, now its August while the form is still on sale.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2011
mariofemi:

well if you call me an advocate,well you are right becos am a partaker.and dont stress yoursef cos its not you that is being dupe here bro.if you are educared enuf,you will know how logical 7000 pple will be moved.a plane will take 700 thereabout dat airbus,and who says they cant charter flight,when pple goin to pligrimage used to charter,same policy applied here.airlines will even be happy to offer such.ogbeni leave crystal to worry about moving them.the mony paid is not is not enuf to make fuss about.sales of form as stopped and for your info human traffickin agency and alagbon police station have visited crystal office and the have approved it.stop stressing yoursef.search for knowledge.at be assured.am not an agent but an aplicant that follow proceeding.

Rubbish! its not about the money, its about how and what it was collected for.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2011
I biliv dis forum is wia u guys nid 2 rub minds dan u attackin one anoda.d fact is if crystal services ar fake,y nt wait til 20th of august.my questns i ar hw did u guys knw crystal services wants 2 tek 7000 pple 2 canada? or is jst an assumption, 4 dos pple dt applied wot meks u tink dos dt applied in btw 1 august til nw ar goin wit dos dt applied btw jan-july dis august 19 nd 20?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jesus4me: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2011
, To be candid,  it might not be easy to trust any soul on earth not even any member of our family. But this life has taught me to believe some ple even wen u least expect. We cannot leave our life without trusting or believing a soul to survive. It is bad not take a RISK cos life itself is a RISK and its more RISKY not to take a RISK, About Crystal Service, i will suggest to any member of this forum to be allow to take whatsoever u think as a worthy risk to take such. I quite respect the opinion of every member of this forum cos u av all spoken well, For those speaking AGAINST the service, u ar only coming from the angle of what we have all been tru in the PAST, but if we continue in that ATTITUDE or MANNER we might not get to a plaz of our dream, because we might not know when the REAL thing might come and who knows it might be CRYSTAL SERVICES, and for those FOR CRYSTAL SERVICE, i will suggest you hold on to ur belief cos it might take you to that HEIGHT u av all been dreaming of,   We are all waiting,

Thank you all,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2011
Tnx so mch 4 ur contribution, i av a frnd dt applied last july & he tld he ws invited for d BTA on d 26th of july, i rily wnt 2 knw if he wil b among dos dt wil travel dis august and wot makes pple tink d agency nid 7k pple 2 canada, tnks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
Jesus4me,i tink u made a gud statement .though,a frnd of mine applied thru an agent lastmnth and he hz bin invited for BTA, jst op 4 best him and 4 dos wntin 2 travel.life is al abt risk and if u dnt tek dt bold step then u ar nt a man, al d best.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jesus4me: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2011
Jesus4me,i tink u made a gud statement .though,a frnd of mine applied thru an agent lastmnth and he hz bin invited for BTA, jst op 4 best him and 4 dos wntin 2 travel.life is al abt risk and if u dnt tek dt bold step then u ar nt a man, al d best

, Kusville, thank you. But i think every person dat might av applied will go but it might be in batches according to my understanding from this forum, lets all support them with our prayers and be positive about [b]ANYTHING n EVERTHING [/b] we are doing I THINK IS THE BEST APPROACH TO LIFE,

See you at the TOP,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
jesus4me:

Jesus4me,i tink u made a gud statement .though,a frnd of mine applied thru an agent lastmnth and he hz bin invited for BTA, jst op 4 best him and 4 dos wntin 2 travel.life is al abt risk and if u dnt tek dt bold step then u ar nt a man, al d best

, Kusville, thank you. But i think every person dat might av applied will go but it might be in batches according to my understanding from this forum, lets all support them with our prayers and be positive about [b]ANYTHING n EVERTHING [/b] we are doing I THINK IS THE BEST APPROACH TO LIFE,

See you at the TOP,

If you really think that the Canadian embassy is going to issue 7 thousand Nigerians 2yrs work visa to travel to Canada then you are praying to a wrong God, pray that the a agent refund you the money. The agent will pay for ur flight, accommodation and get u a job? Everyone of you who has given ur money to that agent deserves to be conned. Getting a Canadian student or visiting visa is tough let alone 2yrs work visa, if its this easy to get 2yrs Canadian work visa then Nigeria will be almost empty by now.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
Justwise , is Jesus4me an agent too ? grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2011
jaypee4r:

Justwise , is Jesus4me an agent too ? grin

You tell me
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
Guy , my advice to you and others is to be positive in your doings and thinking, you never can tell when your opportunity will come , if you remain a doubting Thomas it wont take u anywhere . Wait till the departure date , cheers!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.