Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118731 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by greatolus: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2011
[code][/code]from all indications this so called crystal service is nothing but a scam i got a friend who also patronize them. he bought the form sometimes in april then. the form was said to have close by ending of april, but till now they are still selling it. their departure was scheduled for june 15, till now all of them are still in nigeria. i ask my friend '' what are u still doing in this god forsaking country? as he would say'' he replied crystal service is contacting gtb on their behalf to secure loan of 100 dollars for their bta. and there next departure date is august no specific date. fellow nailanders shine ur eye crystal service is nothing but a complete scam. sign not half a word is enough for the wise. follow just wise.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2011
greatolus:

[code][/code]from all indications this so called crystal service is nothing but a scam i got a friend who also patronize them. he bought the form sometimes in  april then. the form was said to have close by ending of april, but till now they are still selling it. their departure was scheduled for june 15, till now all of them are still in nigeria. i ask my friend '' what are u still doing in this god forsaking country? as he would say'' he replied crystal service is contacting gtb on their behalf to secure loan of 100 dollars for their bta. and there next departure date is august no specific date. fellow nailanders shine your eye crystal service is nothing but a complete scam. sign not half a word is enough for the wise. follow just wise.

They will keep shifting the date until enough form is sold  then they will move to another city with another bogus business name and keep the scam going. Like i said b4, some Nigerians deserved to be scammed cos that is the only way they will learn.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2011
What is there business with candidates BTA? If not a delay tactics to get more victims. Come to think of it, i thought they said there is free accommodation and candidates resumes work immediately. So havin no BTA does not disturb anything period.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by silentc(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
What a joke. It is crazy that some people will believe this lie.

7000 Nigerians? How many immigrants are granted visas into Canada per year (i.e Federal Skilled Workers, Provincial Nominees, CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Québec ), International experience visas and work permits per year? And then you get 7000 "special" visas for Nigerians alone which do not fit into this category?

The closest thing to this is the international experience visa which allows whoever is given the visa 1 year to work/holiday in Canada (18-35 years only). Saying that, this scam isn't it as this doesn't guarantee numbers from any country and no job or accommodation is guaranteed.

All you need to do is go onto the Canadian immigration website and read up. People have time to update their status on facebook, but not the time to research situations before the get scammed. As they say, a fool and his money are soon parted.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tollu: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2011
Fogman:

Equally they claim that the program is free and 100 % sponsorship, but people were charged as much as N70k for police clearance and medicals.

7000 Nigerians X 70,000 Naira = 490,000,000 Naira

That is all.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2011
tollu:

That is all.

Great mathematician!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Gbenge77(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
There are just too many travel scams nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by claremont(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2011
tollu:

That is all.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by believer2o: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
Believe it or not, many are called few are chosen, the wonderful news is that am among the few, because, i believe in impossibility, this might sound doggy and conning, but for my sake it will be reality come August.
THE HEART OF A KING IS IN THE HAND OF GOD HE TURN IT WHERE EVER IT PLEASE HIM.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
believer2o:

Believe it or not, many are called few are chosen, the wonderful news is that am among the few, because, i believe in impossibility, this might sound canine and conning, but for my sake it will be reality come August.
THE HEART OF A KING IS IN THE HAND OF GOD HE TURN IT WHERE EVER IT PLEASE HIM.

Thats all its, stop trying too hard to convince urself.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by OkeAbimbo: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
i dont believe in it.its a lie, liar liar
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by OkeAbimbo: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2011
peeps,its all scam oo,i did it once and i was duped!!!do you know TAWA AIRLINE LOCATED IN EGBEDA?? the woman is aged 85yrs old claimed to have an airline in MM2 opening soon, her name is wellington mrs.i paid 20k while looking 4 job, 5,000 offers and i was number 4,323 on the List.since 2005,pls where is TAWA AIRLINE NOWITS ALL SCAM, 20,000 MULTIPLIED BY 5,000.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by OkeAbimbo: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
thieves!!!!!!u are at it again!!!!!!! nothing like that oh.impossible, is it that visa is like moinmoin and ekodont get duped plsss,i was once a victim.its all lies, no visa,no canada,no work abeg abeg abeg,naija be watchful o
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by moskit4(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2011
If Crystal Services is actually engaging in a geniue business, do you have a CSIC number and please dont tell me there is nothing like that because im based in Canada and I know better that visa is NEVER been approved in Ghana nor any other country than in Canada with Service Canada itself. For curiosity sake, anyone can check out http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/goc/work_permits.shtml
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2011
What is latest with the trip to CanadaWhat is latest with the trip to Canada
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justunde(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
i dey laugh oooooooooooooooooooooo God will have mercy
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2011
Laffing over what?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tombeh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
lets all wait till 19th of this month july,when all people that are futunite will be travelling to canada.But before then,they all be updated.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2011
tombeh:

lets all wait till 19th of this month july,when all people that are futunite will be travelling to canada.But before then,they all be updated.

How do we know who those pple are? If u came here on the 19th or 20th and said they have gone, how do we know whether u are telling the truth or just porkies?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
@ Justwise, dont mind him. Infact non of the victims have left Nigeria. They re still nurturing faint hope! Even yesterday, i saw 2 different agents stil advertising this scam in the papers
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2011
Fogman:

@ Justwise, dont mind him. Infact non of the victims have left Nigeria. They re still nurturing faint hope! Even yesterday, i saw 2 different agents stil advertising this scam in the papers

They will keep pushing the fraud until they milk more victims then they will disappear.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 5:27am On Jul 31, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

They will keep pushing the fraud until they milk more victims then they will disappear.

Very very soon, this organisation might dissappear into thin air.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
Can anyone tell me the update about the Crystal Services Handing Immigration Visas To Canada
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 2:03am On Aug 02, 2011
i just came across this topic and i decided to post a comment based on what a lot of people have been writing.let it be known that crystal services doesnt have a single agent whats ever.anybody that paraded himself or herself as anagent is a scammer.applicant are just required to walk into their office at famous busstop and get a form for just 1000 naira only and all u require to bring are police report,affidavit(a legal document binding you and the agency together and stating some conditions of good conduct from the applicant),guarantor,international passport and passport photographs.the whole process is free,but a condition was placed on the medical report,which is that you have option of doing it through the agency or you do it yourself at st nicholas or national hospital abuja.the agency is not forcing you to do it through the but if you have to then you pay 50,700.i dont see any angle where the issue of scam comes into this.the agents are the ones chargin applicant different fees rangin from 100k to 800k which the principal officer of the programme kicked against.on the bta,applicants are the ones that agitated for the loan.this also affected the initial departure date.the internet is there for people to visit to know more about canada and the number of imigrant that they are expecting in a year.7000 is a small amount,and know that they are not moving everybody ones.i see no reason,if not for poverty why some people will see payin 50700 as being a scam move.note also that the principal officer of this programme borrowed some people this medical fee of 50,700 also,but later stopped it when he realised that its been abused.i am not defending the agency but i am letting you know what u need to know instaed of sitting at home and just assuming others that are partaking are dumb or stupid.it worth trying,and if you dont try,you cant get.i am also an applicant of the programme and i was one of the speaker at the syposium in unilag.august 19th is the departure date and its in batches.thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2011
mariofemi:

i just came across this topic and i decided to post a comment based on what a lot of people have been writing.let it be known that crystal services doesnt have a single agent whats ever.anybody that paraded himself or herself as anagent is a scammer.applicant are just required to walk into their office at famous busstop and get a form for just 1000 naira only and all u require to bring are police report,affidavit(a legal document binding you and the agency together and stating some conditions of good conduct from the applicant),guarantor,international passport and passport photographs.the whole process is free,but a condition was placed on the medical report,which is that you have option of doing it through the agency or you do it yourself at st nicholas or national hospital abuja.the agency is not forcing you to do it through the but if you have to then you pay 50,700.i dont see any angle where the issue of scam comes into this.the agents are the ones chargin applicant different fees rangin from 100k to 800k which the principal officer of the programme kicked against.on the bta,applicants are the ones that agitated for the loan.this also affected the initial departure date.the internet is there for people to visit to know more about canada and the number of imigrant that they are expecting in a year.7000  is a small amount,and know that they are not moving everybody ones.i see no reason,if not for poverty why some people will see payin 50700 as being a scam move.note also that the principal officer of this programme borrowed some people this medical fee of 50,700 also,but later stopped it when he realised that its been abused[b].i am not defending the agency but i am letting you know what u need to know[/b] instaed of sitting at home and just assuming others that are partaking are dumb or silly.it worth trying,and if you dont try,you cant get.i am also an applicant of the programme and i was one of the speaker at the syposium in unilag.august 19th is the departure date and its in batches.thanks
You are an applicant? You never benefited from the program yet?  And u are not one of 'them'? But you know so much about the running of the program even to the point of been a speaker in one of their meetings?

Who are u fooling? Shameless

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Real14all: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2011
hahhahahahah

wot happen

Stand up Nigeria

Produce by Crytal Services

Enter One chance

Oshodi #10 smiley
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2011
mariofemi:

i just came across this topic and i decided to post a comment based on what a lot of people have been writing.let it be known that crystal services doesnt have a single agent whats ever.anybody that paraded himself or herself as anagent is a scammer.applicant are just required to walk into their office at famous busstop and get a form for just 1000 naira only and all u require to bring are police report,affidavit(a legal document binding you and the agency together and stating some conditions of good conduct from the applicant),guarantor,international passport and passport photographs.the whole process is free,but a condition was placed on the medical report,which is that you have option of doing it through the agency or you do it yourself at st nicholas or national hospital abuja.the agency is not forcing you to do it through the but if you have to then you pay 50,700.i dont see any angle where the issue of scam comes into this.the agents are the ones chargin applicant different fees rangin from 100k to 800k which the principal officer of the programme kicked against.on the bta,applicants are the ones that agitated for the loan.this also affected the initial departure date.the internet is there for people to visit to know more about canada and the number of imigrant that they are expecting in a year.7000  is a small amount,and know that they are not moving everybody ones.i see no reason,if not for poverty why some people will see payin 50700 as being a scam move.note also that the principal officer of this programme borrowed some people this medical fee of 50,700 also,but later stopped it when he realised that its been abused.i am not defending the agency but i am letting you know what u need to know instaed of sitting at home and just assuming others that are partaking are dumb or silly.it worth trying,and if you dont try,you cant get.i am also an applicant of the programme and i was one of the speaker at the syposium in unilag.august 19th is the departure date and its in batches.thanks

Are you actually an applicant or one of "them"?  There is no way you can speak on what you dont ve detailed knowledge about? How will you answer indepth questions thrown at you? Correct me if i am wrong.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ballergee: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2011
My question is why is this so called organisation still sellin form if everybdy is to leave this month, na so e easy 2 arrange visa within 1week,well should i say am a victim or what cuz me i no understand again
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2011
ballergee:

My question is why is this so called organisation still sellin form if everybdy is to  leave this month, na so e easy 2 arrange visa within 1week,well should i say am a victim or what cuz me i no understand again 

I am happy that one of the victims have spoken. Pls, i want you to help us out with answers to this questions to prove Mariofemi wrong.

1. Did u apply thru any agent? do they have agent or not?

2. How much did you pay? Were u guys allowed to do your independ medical report without thru Crystal services?

3. What did they told you guys at the Unilag seminar?

4. Did you guys agitated for them to help u get loan for bta at GTB?

5. When is ur departure date?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ballergee: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2011
Well dnt cal me a victim yet
Yes i applied tru an agent cuz i got 2 knw abt it late and is hard 2 get the form without them,tho M̶̲̥̅γ̲ agent did everythng 4 me for 70k.
Yes you can do your medicals elsewhr if you chose to and its true people asked for loans to be given to them
The main question is,why are forms still bn sold and are they sure abt everybody will be leavin that day(19th nd 20th of August)even if is i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ batches?
Thank Ʋ ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
Some Applicant even paid more than 250k for the programme , Yet some are still willing to apply for 300k. can someone tell me if the form is still available ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2011
jaypee4r:

Some Applicant even paid more than 250k for the programme , Yet some are still willing to apply for 300k. can someone tell me if the form is still available ?

Hahahahahaha, u know alot about the program but u don't know where to get the form? Poor thing, the same pple coming with different IDs to try and keep the fraud going.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / Memoirs From Chile / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.