Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119004 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2011
What a thinking!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
I believe this Chivic123 is a thief and a brother to Mariofemi! I just cann't see what his problem is with people critising the evil that has being done to poor Nigerians.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2011
mariofemi=chivic123=?
that means
risk2get=justwise=?
nairalanders please o,am i under any fool obligation to keep quite or not to make a simple statement. For your info naptip will be sending the typist you claimed they employed away since your statement here has been seen as a misinterpretation of their gesture and ask applicants to be bringing their pp data photocopy (you didnt tell nairalanders that they are assisting applicants to do photocopy of data page of applicants pp for free at their office.This should have been part of your statement here).I wonder when we will learn to interprete simple lines. 'What a thinking'. Where and how did that line affect you now mr risk2get. I will advice you to admit to the fact that you are also a victim of cs scam which is obvious. Dont act as if you too dey live for indonasia or india or bangladesh,abi na manitoba you dey. Kindly expose the name of the naptip staff that collected money from you or your friends,and let all kick against him or her,because they gave people their words and also said they wont hand over those pp to authorities that might want extort money.Do this because it your civic duty and thats whats expected of you as a good nairalander that want to take after the guru JUSTWISE.
I believe some applicants that tendered affidavit from other high courts were attended to sha,abi they were rejected?. If you want to have a personal war with me,you are making a big mistake o, because you will only be fighting shadows. I just dont want people of nairaland who are not closer or not in lagos to be wrongly informed. If you dont know, you are also on the path that you once accussed some people of here following
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2011
chivic123:

mariofemi=chivic123=?
that means
risk2get=justwise=?
nairalanders please o,am i under any fool obligation to keep quite or not to make a simple statement. For your info naptip will be sending the typist you claimed they employed away since your statement here has been seen as a misinterpretation of their gesture and ask applicants to be bringing their pp data photocopy (you didnt tell nairalanders that they are assisting applicants to do photocopy of data page of applicants pp for free at their office.This should have been part of your statement here).I wonder when we will learn to interprete simple lines. 'What a thinking'. Where and how did that line affect you now mr risk2get. I will advice you to admit to the fact that you are also a victim of cs scam which is obvious. Dont act as if you too dey live for indonasia or india or bangladesh,abi na manitoba you dey. Kindly expose the name of the naptip staff that collected money from you or your friends,and let all kick against him or her,because they gave people their words and also said they wont hand over those pp to authorities that might want extort money.Do this because it your civic duty and thats whats expected of you as a good nairalander that want to take after the guru JUSTWISE.
I believe some applicants that tendered affidavit from other high courts were attended to sha,abi they were rejected?. If you want to have a personal war with me,you are making a big mistake o, because you will only be fighting shadows. I just dont want people of nairaland who are not closer or not in lagos to be wrongly informed. If you dont know, you are also on the path that you once accussed some people of here following

Rubbish.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2011
I wonder o. All in a state of RUBBISH.Nothing is making sense anymore
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2011
If its only the bolded part that is rubbish, well remainin sentences make sense i guess. Like i said earlier, its not your posts that resulted in your popularity but you insultive attitude. If naptip is part of sc scam or they are carrying out their own 350 scam, then time will tell. You would have been justified if you had reserved your conclusion on naptip and ask your stooge to show us proof. All i just know is that those that have collected in my presence didnt pay 350 to naptip but to the high court for stamping and signing of the affidavit. I believe a lawyer in this forum can shed more light if affidavit is necessary in order to collect a missing pp back and how much it cost to get one at any high court in nigeria. DONT BE MIS INFORMED. Let those that want to pay to naptip pay and those that want to pay to high court too do so.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:19am On Oct 10, 2011
chivic123:

If its only the bolded part that is rubbish, well remainin sentences make sense i guess. Like i said earlier, its not your posts that resulted in your popularity but you insultive attitude. If naptip is part of sc scam or they are carrying out their own 350 scam, then time will tell. You would have been justified if you had reserved your conclusion on naptip [/b]and ask your stooge to[b] show us proof. [b]All i just know is that those that have collected in my presence didnt pay 350 to naptip [/b]but to the high court for stamping and signing of the affidavit. I believe a lawyer in this forum can shed more light if affidavit is necessary in order to collect a missing pp back and how much it cost to get one at any high court in nigeria. DONT BE MIS INFORMED. Let those that want to pay to naptip pay and those that want to pay to high court too do so.

The same nonsense we hear from some pple here when the CS scam was going on, they were busy asking for evidence that CS was not real, you are not a victims but u are hanging around  NAPTIP to know pple who are collecting their pp.

This is the way Mariofemi defended CS, being their spokesperson here, seems to know how CS runs their business more than everybody else, here you are with the same nonsense.

Waste of space i must say.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2011
Should whatever me or anybody else say or said affect your sense of fundamental and logical reasoning.I see you as an intelligent personality before, but now am having my doubt. So whatever anybody says so far its not in your own support is seen as rubbish. At this your level you believe evidence (receipt,picture) are not needed Go and read my earlier posts,i never said i wasnt an applicant initially, i was and i backed out through HIS grace. Mind you i have friends who are victims and are collecting their pp back, and i stay around ikeja if you must know,so mr justwise you can see how i seems to always be around naptip office.
Well,like i concluded before if you want to support the notion that another scam is been perpetrated in naptip, you are free to do that and if you want to support otherwise, you are still free to do that. Finally i observed that your insults are no more frequent again. It show you have a listening ears, Keep it up.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2011
chivic123:

Should whatever me or anybody else say or said affect your sense of fundamental and logical reasoning.I see you as an intelligent personality before, but now am having my doubt. So whatever anybody says so far its not in your own support is seen as rubbish. At this your level you believe evidence (receipt,picture) are not needed Go and read my earlier posts,i never said i wasnt an applicant initially, i was and i backed out through HIS grace. Mind you i have friends who are victims and are collecting their pp back, and i stay around ikeja if you must know,so mr justwise you can see how i seems to always be around naptip office.
Well,like i concluded before if you want to support the notion that another scam is been perpetrated in naptip, you are free to do that and if you want to support otherwise, you are still free to do that. Finally i observed that your insults are no more frequent again. It show you have a listening ears, Keep it up.

You are a bigger fool than i thought.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2011
Ol boy you worry too much o. Me a bigger full?, it obvious your frustrated attitude shows you are the biggest fool. Stay in front,we are following you from behind we assosiation of fools. STAY FOCUS!!! and dont lose your sense of reasoning, we still need you here in nairaland. I wonder what wont annoy you. See let me just be plain with you, your risk2get made you to make a wrong decision this time around,you just followed his statement without substantiating it like a nairaland elderstateman like you suppose to.You might have won as pple claimed on CS issue but on this naptip and their effort for us,YOU FAILED IN YOUR JUDGEMENT. Take it or leave it
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2011
@Chivic123, you know nothing! I wouldn't have mention N350 if i didnt confirmed it. I thought you have being there to collect yours and you were given free without the N350 b4 concluding here? You must be a mad man!

@All Victims, if any one of you have collected your PP and pay nothing at the point of collection then update us how you do it. And please, be sincere to let Chivic123 know that he argued for nothing. This same Chivic123 was one telling Mariofemi to leave pple here on Nairaland alone that he have tried that on the 11th will tell. He was even counting days. Here he comes again in support of NAPTIP. what kind of confused element are you?.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2011
Why did it take you so long to do the honourable thing before you condemed naptip. You should have ask people with evidence to talk before you ranted here. I still maintained it that naptip are not charging you. I thot you claimed you are not a victim how did you too come to be saying what you are saying. If they are collecting money, or not, time will tell.
Let me ask you this,what happen to those that only paid that 350 to the high court or those that even did the affidavit in other high court outside ikeja(let assume ikeja is part of the scam), were they given their pp or not. See i wont argue with you because it doesnt worth it but to get more clearity, this is the phone line of one of naptip boss in lagos mrs comfort 08034515357, and the email of their zonal head mr josiah josiahemerole@yahoo.com. If you are educated enough you should know how to ask them questions or complain to them as you deem fit. I think before i act. I want to believe nairalanders should be able to interprete from my post if i am supporting another scam or am just want us to reason objectively. Finally, you can continue to encourage your people to pay an unecessary amount to some unknown faces and let me too continue encouraging my people to pay the 350 to the high court and high court alone (at least thats the cost of getting an affidavit in any court). Mind you try and admit that you are a victim, there is nothing shameful about it, and stop hiding under justwise shadow, be yourself and be creative.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
This same Chivic123 was one
telling Mariofemi to leave pple
here on Nairaland alone that he
have tried that on the 11th will tell
Is it a crime to ask us to wait till 11th. Was that not the date that we will know the truth,we on nairaland and those outside nairaland. Do you think i was the only one that encourage people to wait till then, go and read past posts before you join or ask your mentor justwise. I told mariofemi here not to talk because i have met him and some few nairaland physically and not some faceless ones like you. i mentioned him simply because he was a victim that stood for what he believed then and still decided to help the situation for real applicants out there. When he was writing petition, where were you?. Dont you know that he will testify against fred if eventually arrested. I wont dwell on him,but dont you see thattrying to stop people abusing then is no crime either. Making mistake doesnt mean he is evil or bad, some of you here carry out evil act more than that of SC. Finally,learn to interpret situation and try and be yourself
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
[b]
chivic123:

Is it a crime to ask us to wait till 11th. Was that not the date that we will know the truth,we on nairaland and those outside nairaland. Do you think i was the only one that encourage people to wait till then, go and read past posts before you join or ask your mentor justwise. I told mariofemi here not to talk because i have met him and some few nairaland physically and not some faceless ones like you. i mentioned him simply because he was a victim that stood for what he believed then and still decided to help the situation for real applicants out there. When he was writing petition, where were you?. Dont you know that he will testify against fred if eventually arrested. I wont dwell on him,but dont you see thattrying to stop people abusing then is no crime either. Making mistake doesnt mean he is evil or bad, some of you here carry out evil act more than that of SC. Finally,learn to interpret situation and try and be yourself

chivic123:

Why did it take you so long to do the honourable thing before you condemed naptip. You should have ask people with evidence to talk before you ranted here. I still maintained it that naptip are not charging you. I thot you claimed you are not a victim how did you too come to be saying what you are saying. If they are collecting money, or not, time will tell.
Let me ask you this,what happen to those that only paid that 350 to the high court or those that even did the affidavit in other high court outside ikeja(let assume ikeja is part of the scam), were they given their pp or not. See i wont argue with you because it doesnt worth it but to get more clearity, this is the phone line of one of naptip boss in lagos mrs comfort 08034515357, and the email of their zonal head mr josiah josiahemerole@yahoo.com. If you are educated enough you should know how to ask them questions or complain to them as you deem fit. I think before i act. I want to believe nairalanders should be able to interprete from my post if i am supporting another scam or am just want us to reason objectively. Finally, you can continue to encourage your people to pay an unecessary amount to some unknown faces and let me too continue encouraging my people to pay the 350 to the high court and high court alone (at least thats the cost of getting an affidavit in any court). Mind you try and admit that you are a victim, there is nothing shameful about it, and stop hiding under justwise shadow, be yourself and be creative.
[/b]
You are a clown, you write so much pointless trash.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
Yes sirrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!. message delivered for those that need to read it and mainly for your boy risk2get. Mind you i never expect you to say otherwise!.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Hinlaw: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2011
This is absurd. I want to stress that NAPTIP didn't collect any kobo from anyone. I dont understand why that is being said here on Nairaland. I have been there, witnessed it, collected mine, and the only money i paid was N250, and that was for the affidavit from the high-court. Affidavit is very necessary. You cant just collect something someone found for you just like that, it has to be in writing that you have, and someone(Commissioner for Oaths) under authority has to put his/her signature.
Collecting my pp felt like winning a visa-lottery itself, so im very glad i did. That(Crystal services) was the end of Season 1. Wish me luck guys as Season 2 starts soon.
Goodluck guys.
P.S: No money was collected at the point of collection of PP. the N250 i only paid was to the High Court, and that was for the Affidavit.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2011
Hinlaw:

This is absurd. I want to stress that NAPTIP didn't collect any kobo from anyone. I dont understand why that is being said here on Nairaland. I have been there, witnessed it, collected mine, and the only money i paid was N250, and that was for the affidavit from the high-court. Affidavit is very necessary. You cant just collect something someone found for you just like that, it has to be in writing that you have, and someone(Commissioner for Oaths) under authority has to put his/her signature.
Collecting my pp felt like winning a visa-lottery itself, so im very glad i did. That(Crystal services) was the end of Season 1. Wish me luck guys as Season 2 starts soon.
Goodluck guys.
P.S: No money was collected at the point of collection of PP. the N250 i only paid was to the High Court, and that was for the Affidavit.
How come the cost of Affidavit is N250 in ur case? Some paid N1000, some N350 and u paid N250?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by worry246(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2011
Price is whatever provider of afidavit thinks he can charge! grin grin grin grin

If he thinks you rich man then 1000
If you in rags or "friend" then 250

That's buisiness shocked
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2011
This is absurd. I want to stress
that NAPTIP didn't collect any
kobo from anyone. I dont
understand why that is being said
here on Nairaland. I have been
there, witnessed it, collected
mine, and the only money i paid
was N250, and that was for the
affidavit from the high-court.
Affidavit is very necessary. You
cant just collect something
someone found for you just like
that, it has to be in writing that
you have, and someone
(Commissioner for Oaths) under
authority has to put his/her
signature.
Collecting my pp felt like winning
a visa-lottery itself, so im very
glad i did. That(Crystal services)
was the end of Season 1. Wish me
luck guys as Season 2 starts soon.
Goodluck guys.
P.S: No money was collected at
the point of collection of PP. the
N250 i only paid was to the High
Court, and that was for the affidavit

Thank God someone finally spoke. Nairalanders let us learn to put sentiment aside and judge objectively. Someone that misjudge today doesnt mean he cant judge right tomorrow. I simply want us not to see every move from other entities who are not in support of our view at any point in time as BAD ELEMENT,RUBBISH, CRAZY or whatever.
Mr justwise, what your comment on this one, remember i told you that you missed it this time on this naptip issue. I wont insult you like you used to do, i will just advice you to please let always get confirm the authencity of issues before you start supporting such.Kudos to CANIMSERV and IMPERIOUXX, they are honourable men or women as the case maybe. Mr risk2get, try and learn to be yourself and stop imitating.
Mr Hinlaw,prepare to get rain of insult from some quaters
On the question you asked my justwise, at the high court, we have a lot of typists so some will charge u and you bargain it down, thats why some paid 250,350 and above,but not naptip. I rest my case.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2011
chivic123:

Thank God someone finally spoke. Nairalanders let us learn to put sentiment aside and judge objectively. Someone that misjudge today doesnt mean he cant judge right tomorrow. I simply want us not to see every move from other entities who are not in support of our view at any point in time as BAD ELEMENT,RUBBISH, CRAZY or whatever.
Mr justwise, what your comment on this one, remember i told you that you missed it this time on this naptip issue. I wont insult you like you used to do, i will just advice you to please let always get confirm the authencity of issues before you start supporting such.Kudos to CANIMSERV and IMPERIOUXX, they are honourable men or women as the case maybe. Mr risk2get, try and learn to be yourself and stop imitating.
Mr Hinlaw,prepare to get rain of insult from some quaters
On the question you asked my justwise, at the high court, we have a lot of typists so some will charge u and you bargain it down, thats why some paid 250,350 and above,but not naptip. I rest my case.
Why should i believe Hinlaw and not Risk2get? Going by the role NAPTIP played through out CS scam saga they can not be trusted, they may decide to collect money from whoever they want just for the sake of collecting pp.

So the typist can charge whatever they want? In Nigerian high court? Then you seriously want anybody to believe that this is not the second phase of the scam? I rather believe Risk2get
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2011
I quite understand your point, but the truth was that fred painted naptip in bad light. He made people to believe they were demanding for bribe and they also showed proof that they started suspecting him when they visited the address he supplied and he wasnt living there.

on the high court, typists are all outside there and they will type for you and take it in for you for signing. Out of such money,they will make like 100 and pay in the rest as the required amount to the officer of oath or as the case maybe. That the system that as being on for God knows how long. Let me now also explain more on risk2get point. Some typists are hanging around naptip and doing the typing for those that wish and they will now ask if you want them to take it to high court for you or you will take it yourself. If someone is lazy enough,he will opt for first one and he will be billed higher like in the case of risk2get. if you opt for the latter, they will only type for you and ask you to take it down to someone specifically at the high court to do the signin and stamping.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2011
chivic123:

I quite understand your point, but the truth was that fred painted naptip in bad light. He made people to believe they were demanding for bribe and they also showed proof that they started suspecting him when they visited the address he supplied and he wasnt living there.
on the high court, typists are all outside there and they will type for you and take it in for you for signing. Out of such money,they will make like 100 and pay in the rest as the required amount to the officer of oath or as the case maybe. That the system that as being on for God knows how long. Let me now also explain more on risk2get point. Some typists are hanging around naptip and doing the typing for those that wish and they will now ask if you want them to take it to high court for you or you will take it yourself. If someone is lazy enough,he will opt for first one and he will be billed higher like in the case of risk2get. if you opt for the latter, they will only type for you and ask you to take it down to someone specifically at the high court to do the signin and stamping.

NAPTIP did not do their job, why did they allow the scam to go on for more than 8months without any arrest? How come they allowed Fred to run away? Their hands are not clean.

The typists can not hang around NAPTIP office premises without their knowledge, those typists paid them some sort of commission to be able to hang around their to do their business.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
NAPTIP did not do their job, why
did they allow the scam to go on
for more than 8months without
any arrest? How come they
allowed Fred to run away? Their
hands are not clean.
The typists can not hang around
NAPTIP office premises without
their knowledge, those typists
paid them some sort of
commission to be able to hang
around their to do their business.

The truth is that we need to look at the responsibities and legalities guiding naptip. Naptip is for human trafficking and if you look at SC, they are yet to establish a case of human trafficking against them. They are just one of the agency fred and sc must deal with in order to complete his scam. He gave them wrong addresse which they traced and met another set of couple living there. You cant expect them to close his business down when he still promised them to bring some documents they requested for.

On the issue of those typists, well you have your reason for believing so, but from my end here, 250 out of the money must go into the government purse once you swear affidavit, but if that 250 wont get to the government purse is what the high court people need to explain. The 100 is what i know will get to the hand of typist at the end of the day. So it doesnt make sense if 250 or 100 is what naptip will now try to drag. Mind you naptip is partly funded by federal government,the rest come from foreign aids.

At least your questions this time around were more probing,logical and objective. Thats the spirit!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Hinlaw: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2011
I don't think i deserve any insult from anyone from saying FACTS. I paid N250 probably because i went to the High Court myself. There are some people outside NAPTIP office volunteering to go to the High Court on peoples' behalf, so thats probably why some people eventually paid more for the Affidavit, cos you cannot imagine those volunteers collecting the exact N250. They approached me yesterday, and i went there myself because i have been following this thread and read so many thing about the actual fee, so i objected to go to the High Court myself to verify the actual amount.
Therefore, i believe that whoever went to the High Court his/her self must not pay more than N250. I hope i have cleared some minds on this issue. Even NAPTIP pasted it on their gate that, collection is free from them provided you provide the some documents(Photo Identification and photocopy, passport photo, datapage of the pp) and the Affidavit which is obviously a legal procedure for collection of the passport, bearing in mind, the way the pp got into their possession.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Hinlaw, when as Affidavit becomes N250? You are such a big liar! Even those doing it under Ikeja bridge are not collecting N250. Listen, if you are to type your affidavit at NAPTIP office, you will only pay N100 to the typist. The stamping at the high may cost you a N700-N1000. So don't be deceive by Chivic123 and Hinlaw. Hinlaw you claimed to have collected yours with only N250 please tell others how you performed the magic ooo NAPTIP brother! I still stand by my words, NAPTIP collects N350 at point of collection. Affidavit were done at the high court b4 the introduction of typist to their office to type. A guy was standing by to help take the affidavit to stamp, that will cost whoever give him N200 for running an errand. Then, depending on negotiation, N700-N1000 will be given to him to help stamp the affidavit at the high court. If you go yourself, you will pay a N1000 to the high court and if you are to go to PTS( Police Traning School) it will cost you N700. Dont be deceive by those Clown. Chivic123 being acting in support of any evil since CS time.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Chivic123, stop crying about me being a victims or not! Your problem is that you are a thief! You hate to be caught in your evil act!.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Chivic123, stop crying about me
being a victims or not! Your
problem is that you are a thief!
You hate to be caught in your evil
act!

Wetin i do again mr risky, are you ashamed to admit your mistakes and if you havent made any,just keep quite. I dont know why you dont want to take to good advice. You too shouldnt confuse us here. Cant you see that you are the one making us to believe paying extra is real here, Pls tell nairalander how i became a thief according to your opinion. People reading are not dumb, let them judge. You decided to pick on me, and you need to know you pick the wrong person. Justwise is known personality, i am just advicing you to be yourself and make name too. Call me names, it doesnt matter. What matter is that dont misinterprete and mislead us here too. Remember you once accussed and insulted some people here for doing that.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Chivic123, am myself! and i concord with those who are real and not fake like you! Justwise is a hero here and you know it. You are just jealous.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Hinlaw: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
I knew i would get insulted saying the truth anyway, so i'm not surprised at all. @Risk2get: I didnt have to pay any N100 for getting Affidavit typed, cos i typed it myself at home. I did mine at the High Court Ikeja, and i paid N250 for getting it stamped/anthorised. And NAPTIP did not collect any money from me at all, not even a kobo. I'm not acting for anyone, im just on here to express to people the procedure, not exchange words with anyone, cos im not sure if anyone actually came on here to confirm he/she collected their pp.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by quest55(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
CanImServ,

Can people get their money back?! HOW?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
Chivic123, am myself! and i
concord with those who are real
and not fake like you! Justwise is a
hero here and you know it. You
are just jealous.

Bros,honestly you no dey fall my hand. I know justwise is an hero on nairaland,but heroes do get it wrong at time, and thats what has just been confirmed but you dont want to admit. I am not blind to see that justwise has made most posts on a lot of issues and topics, but you are trying to sound and act like him, even the imitation or copying that you are trying to do, you are not doing it fine and right. Jealous of justwise?. what did you see thay made you say that. Cant you see that this is a faceless forum or platform. You cant see me tomorrow and hail me for my post because you dont even know me. Who knows you or him might be a guy down my street, or the boy next door, or even friend somewhere. Justwise himself know this is not a matter of jealousy but a matter of difference in opinion. My point for you still remain that you get focus and be yourself.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Hinlaw, when as Affidavit
becomes N250? You are such a
big liar! Even those doing it under
Ikeja bridge are not collecting
N250. Listen, if you are to type
your affidavit at NAPTIP office,
you will only pay N100 to the
typist. The stamping at the high
may cost you a N700-N1000. So
don't be deceive by Chivic123 and
Hinlaw. Hinlaw you claimed to
have collected yours with only
N250 please tell others how you
performed the magic ooo NAPTIP
brother! I still stand by my words,
NAPTIP collects N350 at point of
collection. Affidavit were done at
the high court b4 the introduction
of typist to their office to type. A
guy was standing by to help take
the affidavit to stamp, that will
cost whoever give him N200 for
running an errand. Then,
depending on negotiation, N700-
N1000 will be given to him to help
stamp the affidavit at the high
court. If you go yourself, you will
pay a N1000 to the high court and
if you are to go to PTS( Police
Traning School) it will cost you
N700. Dont be deceive by those
Clown. Chivic123 being acting in
support of any evil since CS time.

You too see how you sounded, you ve lost it man Must you insult someone that just said his or her mind. What you failed to do he is doing it by explaining it. Misinterpretation again!. Justwise talk to your guy now. I want to believe he is messing you up. Is the explanation of the guy not conclusive enough?. If someone else make contribution that is not to his favour, wont risk2get insult again. I dont need to even reply you again because its obvious you ve lost it. sooner or later you will even say the President of the nation is part of this scam so far he is not supporting you. Did you watch glo advert done by basket mouth tell the parrot CLEAR!!!!!.Thats what am telling you now,CLEAR!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.