Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account (1178 Views)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
''Dear ladies,

Japan’s Princess Mako, who grew up in a palace, left the palace to marry a struggling man living in a one bedroom flat. But you who grew up in a ‘face me I face you house' insist you cant marry a poor man? As a lady, if you don't have up to 1.5million naira in your account, please don't bother dating. Let alone getting married. Because Even in a palace, you will still be poor! Poverty is in your mind. If you hate poverty, go and make wealth yourself and then use the money to turn your man from pauper to prince. Stop seeing a man as rich or poor. You are marrying a human being. You are not marrying his money'' Emancipate yourself from this poverty mentality.

11 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Candidlady: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
sad

No lies about your write up! For once iagree with you!

We ladies really need to work hard so we don't get insulted by low mental individuals who were created by default to sit at home while their wive(Eve) go into the garden(farm) to fetch what the lazy incompetent being is gonna eat!

The day any lowlife says ibrought Nada to the table. That day will be the death of me

And him!! °°°°call me names idont care°°

but that wont stop me from saying

"The midwives that took delivery of this boy y'all deserve to die!!! But Icant cuz of this kid curse y'all! cry cry "

Gooodharddick

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
In my personal opinion the three biggest causes of divorce are money..children and sexual incompatibility followed by addictions to alcohol gambling or drugs...

Financial problems can be a big indicator for future relationship problems...
Even if two people love each other the pressures of not being able to pay the bills can turn them against each other... so all I am saying is this..it's all about the compatibility and understanding.. that's actually what matter..wealthy or not no one on earth love to live in penury.. grin

The guy is the one coming to ask you out not you..so even if you are wealthy as a Lady..it makes no sense for you to be the man of the house.. grin
If you can try..you can solve 99% of your problems with money...
And if you can try little hard you can solve 100% problems too… cheesy

Money is the most important commodity to sustain our livelihood ...It's a fact 3veryone wants to marry a successful and rich person..

So my question for you is would you prefer your sister getting married to a financial stable and loving man who sought her hand in marriage or you are gonna go the other way round?
I don't know if anyone is getting my point.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Kantebets(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:
''Dear ladies,

Japan’s Princess Mako, who grew up in a palace, left the palace to marry a struggling man living in a one bedroom flat. But you who grew up in a ‘face me I face you house' insist you cant marry a poor man? As a lady, if you don't have up to 1.5million naira in your account, please don't bother dating. Let alone getting married. Because Even in a palace, you will still be poor! Poverty is in your mind. If you hate poverty, go and make wealth yourself and then use the money to turn your man from pauper to prince. Stop seeing a man as rich or poor. You are marrying a human being. You are not marrying his money'' Emancipate yourself from this poverty mentality.
cold Heineken 4 u
U make brain

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
This one have reach Japan kikiki Be looking for rich women to leach on oloshi

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kantebets:
cold Heineken 4 u
U make brain

Comrade. We must keep speaking the truth no matter what!

The werey Below your comment is in sever pains already.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:

The post really pain you no be small.

If you don't have up to 1.5 million naira and above in your account. Don't bother dating. Let alone getting married. Get a job and work. Stop being a liability and a parasite.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Idonweak: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you not the oloriburuku that created a thread asking men not to date unless they are financially buoyant? So why are you disagreeing with the op and insulting him? You are both saying the same thing nau

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:

The post really pain you no be small.

If you don't have up to 1.5 million naira and above in your account. Don't bother dating. Let alone getting married. Get a job and work. Stop being a liability and a parasite.
You are just showing how irresponsible you’ll be as a husband, be there hoping to get one rich woman to bail you out, keep dreaming. Life of men and women are totally different

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by EmzyT: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by incandescentena: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin
Nyce Op

Ladies of these qualities are everywhere but they are not noticed because they are not loud or slaying.
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Idonweak:

Are you not the oloriburuku that created a thread asking men not to date unless they are financially buoyant? So why are you disagreeing with the op and insulting him? You are both saying the same thing nau
And you think the life of a man is the same as that of a woman? Where did you keep your brains?

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are just showing how irresponsible you’ll be as a husband, be there hoping to get one rich woman to bail you out, keep dreaming. Life of men and women are totally different

Keep waiting for a man you'll become a liability and a parasite to. For your information, no man wants a liability and a parasite in a relationship, let alone in marriage. You better stop this your entitlement mentality. Go and work and stop being a liability and a parasite.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
And you think the life of a man is the same as that of a woman? Where did you keep your brains?

You're not OK. Entitlement mentality kill you there!

Instead of emancipating yourself from your poverty stricken life, you are looking for a man you'll become a parasite to. U better go and make money and stop being a leech

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Idonweak: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:

This is the 21st century. You better make your money, no guys wants a liability or a parasite.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Kantebets(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Kantebets(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
m agwaro gi o bu na i gaghi ama?
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by posty56: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
all this one's go fly over their head ,as long as there is a simp out there ready to sponsor their life
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by superCleanworks(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
this is about to get interesting
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Johnjanrt: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hope Majority of Nigerian ladies will be spared here?
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Idonweak:

This is the 21st century. You better make your money, no guys wants a liability or a parasite.

Louder comrade.

Increase the volume to the highest honourable comrade!!
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
posty56:
all this one's go fly over their head ,as long as there is a simp out there ready to sponsor their life

this is why Simpsons are Worst than cancer. They're mainly the cause of the entitlement mentalities these Nigeria girls have today.
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Johnjanrt:
Hope Majority of Nigerian ladies will be spared here?

comrade. they're all in sever pains already. the post pain them no be small

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by posty56: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:

this is why Simpsons are Worst than cancer. They're mainly the cause of the entitlement mentalities these Nigeria girls have today.
they're a plague ,cause they're the reason Nigeria girls keep raising the bar, you go see broke dirty girls they drop terms and condition meanwhile their father no get property to their name
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Justwise

Follow comrades, let's move it to FP so others can learn too.
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
posty56:
they're a plague ,cause they're the reason Nigeria girls keep raising the bar, you go see broke dirty girls they drop terms and condition meanwhile their father no get property to their name

As in ehh. It baffles me how these girls don't feel too broke to be in a relationship with a man.

They just believe once they're broke and enter in a relationship with a man, they'll instantly become rich. Honestly, I blame simps for all these rubbish
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by fikayormi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Louder Goodharddick my bro !!
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Johnjanrt: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:

comrade. they're all in sever pains already. the post pain them no be small
Typically truth hurts.
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by DaInferno(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:
''Dear ladies,

I donate 50liters of fuel to this post grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by GooodHardDick: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
DaInferno:
I donate 50liters of fuel to this post grin

honourable comrade, your donation has been accepted grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Laments What A Lady Used To Charm Him On His Way To Ore / All This Man Power, Agbo Jedi, Etc Na Normal Pharmacy Meds Them Use Do Am / Watin My Eye See For Bank ATM Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.