Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account (1202 Views)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:
''Dear ladies,

Japan’s Princess Mako, who grew up in a palace, left the palace to marry a struggling man living in a one bedroom flat. But you who grew up in a ‘face me I face you house' insist you cant marry a poor man? As a lady, if you don't have up to 1.5million naira in your account, please don't bother dating. Let alone getting married. Because Even in a palace, you will still be poor! Poverty is in your mind. If you hate poverty, go and make wealth yourself and then use the money to turn your man from pauper to prince. Stop seeing a man as rich or poor. You are marrying a human being. You are not marrying his money'' Emancipate yourself from this poverty mentality.
Thank you bro.
God bless you for this wonderful piece.
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:

honourable comrade, your donation has been accepted grin grin

Me, I donate 100 litres to the thread for combustible vawulence cool cool cool
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by posty56: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:

As in ehh. It baffles me how these girls don't feel too broke to be in a relationship with a man.

They just believe once they're broke and enter in a relationship with a man, they'll instantly become rich. Honestly, I blame simps for all these rubbish
agreed
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Oturatetuala(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
1.5million self is too much for some, just 200k is okay.
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:
''Dear ladies,

Japan’s Princess Mako, who grew up in a palace, left the palace to marry a struggling man living in a one bedroom flat. But you who grew up in a ‘face me I face you house' insist you cant marry a poor man? As a lady, if you don't have up to 1.5million naira in your account, please don't bother dating. Let alone getting married. Because Even in a palace, you will still be poor! Poverty is in your mind. If you hate poverty, go and make wealth yourself and then use the money to turn your man from pauper to prince. Stop seeing a man as rich or poor. You are marrying a human being. You are not marrying his money'' Emancipate yourself from this poverty mentality.
Bro, 1.5M too much na! grin U want make dem grow old for their mama house? grin
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Uchesis: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe how market?
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Michelle70(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

No lies about your write up! For once iagree with you!

We ladies really need to work hard so we don't get insulted by low mental individuals who were created by default to sit at home while their wive(Eve) go into the garden(farm) to fetch what the lazy incompetent being is gonna eat!

The day any lowlife says ibrought Nada to the table. That day will be the death of me

And him!! °°°°call me names idont care°°

but that wont stop me from saying

"The midwives that took delivery of this boy y'all deserve to die!!! But Icant cuz of this kid curse y'all! cry cry "

Gooodharddick
SMH
Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Truvelisback(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

No lies about your write up! For once iagree with you!

We ladies really need to work hard so we don't get insulted by low mental individuals who were created by default to sit at home while their wive(Eve) go into the garden(farm) to fetch what the lazy incompetent being is gonna eat!

The day any lowlife says ibrought Nada to the table. That day will be the death of me

And him!! °°°°call me names idont care°°

but that wont stop me from saying

"The midwives that took delivery of this boy y'all deserve to die!!! But Icant cuz of this kid curse y'all! cry cry "

Gooodharddick
U are calling him a kid. Are u older than him? Social media don turn us to age mate.

Re: As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account by Sierusvirus(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
I like this write up.

This days, we have so many useles, broke, scum women seeking for dating and they can’t even feed themselves.

I can’t imagine a woman woking up and instead of thinking on how to be productive, she will be thinking on how the bf or husband will give him money (Entitlement mentality), wasted generation.

Notwithstanding of all help and assistance giving to women which men don’t have access to (women empowerment and nothing like men empowerment) women are still bunch of liabilities while very few takes up the challenge to make it.
You will observe that those that refused to take advantage of the empowerment are those coming out to say rubbish (Scum).

It’s well….

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? / Men, Spend Your Money On Yourself! Stop Giving Vagina Creatures! / Why Are Human So Horrible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.