Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (53964 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Broveens42:

You can cry all you like, but these are old pictures of central mosque and park. El rufai did a good job then. Abuja is now filled with dusty roads and increased slum areas.
The truth hurts
You’re right? They are all old pictures! But here are the latest pictures of Abuja.

Wuse 2

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by aklion: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
To your own understanding anyway... Visit other states see how far. To me no be Abuja
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by aylipple: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
El-rufai was the last Minister FCT had. Every other minister that succeeded him was just a seat warmer & pretender.
Broveens42:

Lol. Keep showing old pictures.
Abuja is no longer how it used to be.
El rufai really did a good job
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by SmartyPants(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abuja is an excellent example of what happens when our resources are leveraged by a skilled and determined administrator.

Too bad el Rufai turned out to be a bigot eventually.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
More of Abuja

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2022

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by David160(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Annabelposh:
I recently relocated to Abuja, its really a beautiful city.
Meanwhile I need someone to take me out, Abuja people where are you guys??
how are the job opportunities?
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by InvertedHammer: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reflect7:
ABUJA THE BEAUTIFUL

/
If only some of you could travel more, then and only then will you realize that Abuja is a glorified village. But wetin man go do? Na our own.

/
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by henryobinna(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri pass am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsHISMiifr8
why the pointless and useless comparison? Did anybody ask if Owerri is better (finer) than Abuja?

This is just low self esteem or something worse.

It's shameful and embarrassing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maitama streets view

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by twilliamx(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri pass am

Later them go talk say rochas no try
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abj

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Maghan37: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
13% derivation can't turn any state in the Niger Delta to Abuja.

Billions of dollars(oil money) have been spent on Abuja since 1990. There was a time oil was used to pay Julius Berger to construct roads in Abuja.
Well i would we know that whenost of the funds gets stolen. Take Rivers for instance, which has the second largest IGR in Nigeria, Owes salaries and fails to promote it's civil servants for the past seven years.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
State of mind..
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Jamietall(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abuja no fine reach cotonou
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Magic land, Abuja

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Sweden is 4x as richer than Norway w/o oil
Denmark equal to Norway, no oil.

The Niger Delta came to the negotiation table and chose 13%, pipeline contracts, scholarships for militants, and the vice presidency.
This is documented history that we all lived through. They can of course renegotiate. Every group in Nigeria is being cheated by Nigeria but only the Niger Delta negotiated the terms and conditions of their own armed robbery.

This isn't correct.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ignis: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Abuja is a very secured place. It's hard to hear much about crimes in Abuja. Abuja is one of the safest places I know in Nigeria and I live there for years.

Continue

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by jericco1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Old photos
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by princeleo2017(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na that idriss Ibrahim crescent for jabi de trip me pass walai

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Beautiful indeed
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Geeman2006: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
If not for some little steps El-rufai took when he was minister, Abuja would have turned to Lagos proper by now.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by KingAzubuike(f): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Annabelposh:
I recently relocated to Abuja, its really a beautiful city.
Meanwhile I need someone to take me out, Abuja people where are you guys??
Abuja is very boring and dry. There's nothing there .

And to those clowns saying it's the most beautiful city in West Africa, they've obviously not travelled far and wide.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by KingAzubuike(f): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
All this your edited photos that makes the sunlight look like you're in Norway.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by FLYFIRE(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
ALL of the pictures shared here are pictures shot before Bubu came in. Any sincere person here living in Abuja will testify to this. Today, DECAY & TOUTS ARE THE NEW PICTURES

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reflect7:
ABUJA THE BEAUTIFUL

election time is here!!! praise singing don start
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri pass am

igbos. Why do you guys live lieying?
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reflect7:

Sad that the billions and billions allocated to that region yearly as 13% oil derivative gets embezzled by your kinsmen. They could easily build an 'Abuja' there if they'd stop stealing from their own people.

Don't complain when the FG actually puts the money to good use.
LoL. Let that donkey be! When his kinsmen have looted everything what do you expect the idiot to say?! The same money given to Abuja is also given to them x10 but they won't hold their leaders responsible. The only thing de can booast of is hotel grin n nightclubs. What a nightmare.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
chatinent:
The city where people's taxes are squandered.
show us your tax receipt please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) / Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland / UK Warns Against Travel To 21 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.