Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (53959 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by VirileNelly2420: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reflect7:

It would've made more sense if u had given captions to the pictures. I mean names of d projects or structures
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by LilleG(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Beautiful indeed
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Pacyrus(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reflect7:

Oh my beloved Millennium Park. One of the most beautiful places I have hustled with my cameras, and still doing my thing up till date.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Highlyrespected(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
porthouse7:
will always go back, I now have few Ivorian friends
Ivorian people are friendly.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by KingAzubuike(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Nigerians are the most useless creatures on planet earth. Very very foolish animals. Tell the South Africans or kenyans to post ugly parts of theirs capital. They will rather show you the beauty part of their capital and you will never see badmouth their cities. But nigerians are always different. No wonder dem dey use una anyhow for their country like mumu wey una be. Ode!!

More of Abuja tongue
If this is what you call beautiful then I wonder what you'll call Lagos. When I say Lagos, I'm not talking about mushin , ajegunle or ijora badia.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
KingAzubuike:

If this is what you call beautiful then I wonder what you'll call Lagos. When I say Lagos, I'm not talking about mushin , ajegunle or ijora badia.
Show me any streets or road network in lagos that can come close to that.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
The dysfunctional Street lights in virtually all major areas in Abuja puts a sore taste in my mouth. So primitive and a major facilitator of opportunistic crimes and avoidable night time accidents. It wasn't this bad before this useless thing took over power and appointed that gaunt looking Bello whatever as FCT minister.

Fix street lights in major highways and roads across Abuja Town abeg.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Broveens42(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
You’re right? They are all old pictures! But here are the latest pictures of Abuja.

Wuse 2

You should have done better by showimg me the current pictures of the central mosques, ecumenical center etc, instead of showing us forest areas with poorly marked roads.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Aaay: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
grin
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Josywhyte: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Op also post pictures of the villages in Abuja na....abi dem no folo for photos?
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Reflect7: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

Why argue blindly? What that guy told you is the simple truth. In a few more years if Nigeria gets it right, Abuja will be the best. For now, Abidjan is not only more built up, it is finer than Abuja. If argue, please travel and see.

Abeg shut up. I don't need to travel to Abidjan. Google Earth is all I need to show me what it looks like outside the city centre, and it looks like every other west African city, with dusty streets, open drains and no sidewalks on most streets. So it is not on the same level as Abuja which is a purpose - built city with every space accounted for. Mumu people drowning in complex.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Panda7(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
abeg wetin Abuja get abi na southern looted resources
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by wumi2017(f): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
I will live in Abuja one day sha,,so beautiful
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Reflect7: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Nigerians are the most useless creatures on planet earth. Very very foolish animals. Tell the South Africans or kenyans to post ugly parts of theirs capital. They will rather show you the beauty part of their capital and you will never see badmouth their cities. But nigerians are always different. No wonder dem dey use una anyhow for their country like mumu wey una be. Ode!!

More of Abuja tongue

Honestly, their level of inferiority complex is alarming. They never believe anything good comes from them. Tufiakwa. Cursed people. Cursed by their own selves.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by KingAzubuike(f): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
wumi2017:
I will live in Abuja one day sha,,so beautiful
There's nothing there. Lagos is way far ahead in everything. Lagos is where money is.. unilke Abuja wey na only 3 people get over 90% of the entire filling station in the whole of Abuja.. shafa , rano and one other Alhaji like that. There are even places in Abuja where people still cover their unclothedness with leaves. Very far from civilization. . Pure thrash.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by robosky02(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reflect7:

Honestly, their level of inferiority complex is alarming. They never believe anything good comes from them. Tufiakwa. Cursed people. Cursed by their own selves.
You could imagine the kind of animals we live in the same country with. Very shameless foools!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reflect7:

Abeg shut up. I don't need to travel to Abidjan. Google Earth is all I need to show me what it looks like outside the city centre, and it looks like every other west African city, with dusty streets, open drains and no sidewalks on most streets. So it is not on the same level as Abuja which is a purpose - built city with every space accounted for. Mumu people drowning in complex.
Abuja is the most developed and beautiful capital city in the whole of west Africa.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2022
More of abuja. Anybody wey no like am, that one na for him pocket.

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Anybody wey no like Abuja, make e pack go Abidjan cheesy

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Abuja is the most beautiful and developed Capital city in west Africa. Anybody wey e pain, make him die cheesy

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2022
More of The Federal Capital

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2022
No Capital city in west Africa can stand Abuja. If e pain you drink poison cheesy

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Abuja has one of the best road network in West Africa and alsh host the biggest neighborhood in west Africa.

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Abuja is not fully yet developed. But the city is coming up

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Very clean city

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Bamzyriches451: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by KingAzubuike(f): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tpharell:

Abuja is just AMAC . Other area councils are not much more than villages, actually
I say for this same Abuja I go carry you go places where them still dey use leaf cover unclothedness.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
KingAzubuike:

I say for this same Abuja I go carry you go places where them still dey use leaf cover unclothedness.
Na lie
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
princeleo2017:
Na that idriss Ibrahim crescent for jabi de trip me pass walai
Aerial view of Jabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) / Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland / UK Warns Against Travel To 21 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.