Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (53952 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Dirty bullshit
we know you guys are only united on the internet. So no biggy.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Abuja is very boring and dry. There's nothing there .

And to those clowns saying it's the most beautiful city in West Africa, they've obviously not travelled far and wide.
AZuibike we've hard you. Counter this with facts let all get educated
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reflect7:

The people in the pictures look pretty 'secure' to me...
nothing is secure in Abuja, infact bokoharam are everywhere inside Abuja let me tell you, they're just waiting for parfect time to strike, the train attack happened 30minutes ride away from Abuja, it means the train was still on Abuja Landscape
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by LivingTribunal: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
And the stadium there is a shame
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by lexy2014: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Invitationn:

Show us a more beautiful city in West Africa.
Let's learn.

It's for d purpose of learning that I asked "How is abuja west africas most beautiful city?" Unfortunately, you haven't answered the question

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by motayoayinde: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tpharell:

Abuja is just AMAC . Other area councils are not much more than villages, actually

KINDA TRUE

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Temptee101(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
If na fine, Abuja too fine

But have a dunce at the helm
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Otasikwe(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Reflect7

Is Abuja no longer Nigeria's capital city.
Is the city no longer the Central City of all Nigerian?

Why take it personal as if Abuja belongs to a particular people or person.
well said & God bless u with time we'll be all better

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Invitationn: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
lexy2014:

It's for d purpose of learning that I asked "How is abuja west africas most beautiful city?" Unfortunately, you haven't answered the question
I misinterpreted your question.
I thought you know of a city more beautiful than Abuja in West Africa.
I was curious to know.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ImaIma1(f): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reflect7:

The people in the pictures look pretty 'secure' to me...

Till "bandits" attack

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by kingyakos: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
na beauty naija go chop or na beauty go secure Nigerians?.....
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dshocker(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abuja is the only properly planned city for the future in Nigeria
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by placeofallure(f): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
I wish a revolution is possible in Nigeria

Every Governor that have rule in the South South, their commissioners, and top civil servants and their families all need to be burnt alive.

There is nothing reasonable on ground that can be point to since 1999. What a shame.

That's what I keep telling some people here. I've been to those parts and there's nothing to write home about especially the inside inside. The people should hold their leaders accountable and leave Tinubu issues alone. There are big thieves within their enclaves.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Whoknowsme: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol. Keep showing old pictures.
Abuja is no longer how it used to be.
El rufai really did a good job
I doubt if those pix are recent. Op is just showing us Aso rock pix from different angles. Show us kubwa, lugbe, nyanya, karu etc let's see the real Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by emapeteum(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
I stand to be corrected, Abuja is not the most beautiful city in West Africa.Abijan is far better than Abuja
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Whoknowsme: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
porthouse7:
don't be recieved, Abidjan fine pass Abuja, seen Abidjan and Abuja physically
Na we wey dey Abuja op wan decieve
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Highlyrespected(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
porthouse7:
ticket to Abidjan is 250k and is visa free, go and marvel
You are residence of Abidjan for you to be quoting o. p like that?
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by porthouse7(f): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Exkandayee:

You are ignorant and dumb to compare Abuja to mini abijan or whatever,no comparison,,, never you in your life compare other African countries to Nigeria we are the best,is just our stupid leaders
cos u are too local to see beyond ur nose, I use to think like u until I went to Paris of africa
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by porthouse7(f): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Highlyrespected:

You are residence of Abidjan for you to be quoting o. p like that?
was there months ago
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by samuelevans(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Niger Delta oil money in action.
grin
Parachoko:
Niger Delta oil money in action.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Mrklemo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Next time you talk about Abuja, show places like Karmo, Gwagwa, Idu. Those places are in Abuja na.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Highlyrespected(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
porthouse7:
was there months ago
Oooh!
You are now back to Nigeria?
How did you see that beautiful and friendly country?
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kuruptnigga: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Whoknowsme:
I doubt if those pix are recent. Op is just showing us Aso rock pix from different angles. Show us kubwa, lugbe, nyanya, karu etc let's see the real Abuja
Nigerians are the most useless creatures on planet earth. Very very foolish animals. Tell the South Africans or kenyans to post ugly parts of theirs capital. They will rather show you the beauty part of their capital and you will never see badmouth their cities. But nigerians are always different. No wonder dem dey use una anyhow for their country like mumu wey una be. Ode!!

More of Abuja tongue

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Beautiful without security

Abuja is the most secure place in Nigeria self, the seat of power, even if other states are burning it wouldn't get to Abuja, forget the things you read online na outskirts of Abuja be that

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by kelmicheal: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
I hv bn to abuja several times but I still choose Lagos as the finest among the two though Abuja have good roads network but Lagos has more structures

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by koyyess: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
It's fine but not beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by porthouse7(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Highlyrespected:

Oooh!
You are now back to Nigeria?
How did you see that beautiful and friendly country?
will always go back, I now have few Ivorian friends
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Basic123: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Broveens42:

You can cry all you like, but these are old pictures of central mosque and park. El rufai did a good job then. Abuja is now filled with dusty roads and increased slum areas.
The truth hurts

I agree with you

I just relocated to Abuja and I can say that the Abuja I am seeing is different from what I used to see in TV When el rufai was the minister.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by rickleye: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

Until they get kidnapped.

Savage Comment grin
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Whoknowsme: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Nigerians are the most useless creatures on planet earth. Very very foolish animals. Tell the South Africans or kenyans to post ugly parts of theirs capital. They will rather show you the beauty part of their capital and you will never see badmouth their cities. But nigerians are always different. No wonder dem dey use una anyhow for their country like mumu wey una be. Ode!! Must you insult. Besides I'm in Abuja and know that most places are not as beautiful as portrayed in your pics.
Next time, mind your words

More of Abuja tongue
Re: Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by paperboi147: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) / Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.