Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life (14344 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Otunski: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Old arrogant fool. Keep deceiving yourself and the brainless urchins that are supporting your party.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2022
ADAMU YOU CANT RIG THE ELECTION SO WIDELY AND GO SCOTFREE undecided
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Xscape1993(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Losers!!! APC must lose IJN. Amen!!

I can't believe Nigerians really want to support Tinubu's presidential race.

The other day, an old woman (102 yrs) who declared to join the presidential race was indirectly mocking Nigerian youths but they didn't get her message.

They thought she really wanted to come out for president but she was only making mockery of the youths.

Nigerians like electing old and sick men as leaders, yet they want better future. Yeye dey smell
You are a true Nigerian dear.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Gee64: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2022
The next election will shock you!
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Emekaonline: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2022
jrusky:
Ok we shall see but if you lost and apc booted out Mr you are going to jail because several Bullions you looted you haven't accounted for it.

And have your governors of Adamawa and Bauchi who were both in court for corruption been jailed? They will be jailed without mercy
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by toideve(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
JAMO84:
I want APC to win, but Nigerians should not be taken for granted, citizens have a mind of their own. If Nigerians don't want APC beyond 2023, so be it.

YOU'VE NEVER LOST BEFORE, BUT THERE'S ALWAYS A FIRST TIME

Why do you want APC to win?
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by JAMO84: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
toideve:

Why do you want APC to win?
Because it's my party

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by whippersnapper(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Xscape1993:
You lied sir! You will not only lose, but your evil party will fail woefully at the poll. Just wait and see. APC is not a good product for Nigeria. You can not convince Nigerians again to vote for a party that has failed in all areas.
the numbers don't lie bro. Go and check his history
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Obainomilano: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Am not saying you are going to lose but like you said you have never lost before in your life although am not aware of how many times you have actually won but I just want you to know ...it is as much easier to lose just as it is to win cos it takes one day to lose all ur victories#orator#
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by fubsy: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
If the candidate of the APC is not PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO, forget it, PDP will floor APC. I may not be shocked if APC comes out 3rd in the presidential polls.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Testimony1988(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
He will have to lose this time.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Elmander1983(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by LaconicINC: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
It is confirmed! APC won't win the next election, this is the same way PDP boasted before they were booted out of power, PDP said they will rule for 60 years. Your downfall is confirmed Mr chairman!
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by charlesdinho7(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
i hope you lose this time around. we are tired of apc and its lies
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by charlesditro: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
The masses wey u dey serve no even dey the equation.......You go carry gun be that. Befor nko.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by harwokunle1236(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
If u ave Neva lost an election as u ave said,come 2023 is going to be de beginning of ur failure because ur party will be relegated.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Lingudy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Xscape1993:
You lied sir! You will not only lose, but your evil party will fail woefully at the poll. Just wait and see. APC is not a good product for Nigeria. You can not convince Nigerians again to vote for a party that has failed in all areas.
True

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by marvy69(m): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2022
See his face like Dracula own,useless people
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by toideve(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
JAMO84:
Because it's my party

...okay
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Okoroawusa: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Penguin2:
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that shed his blood on the cross of Calvary that we will not suffer again, I declare that 2023 will be the first election you and your fellow devil incarnates will lose, amen.

Onye ala!
What of Jesus Christ of Oyinbo or that of Ikot Ekpene?

E be like 2015 never teach una lesson say nothing concern religious beliefs with election outcome
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Dickjo(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2022
Lioness101:
Be ready for the greatest shock of your life.

helo can i told u a question pleace? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns / Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens / My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.