Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. (2158 Views)

Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! / Why A Lot Of Black Woman Are Single. / Dating Younger Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by geedons: 4:31am On Jul 05, 2011
what is love?love is the highest feeling which any body can feel,love is being the eyes and ears of the one you love.i believe that is the meaning of love.why are the younger babes breaking our heart.for me i felt they don"t know how to appreciate what they"v got.a more matured woman knows how to play the game,she will never do anything to hurt you,she knows how to take care of the home without any form of disregard to the man, she calls you baby when ever there"s any form of misunderstanding.if you really want to taste love you go for a more matured lady,cause they will give you the best.my heart is broken.where are you my love,am like a bird without  wings,a child without a name,a door without key.please come bring back the joy i once hard.in my life,promise to make you feel like a woman.are you as lonely as i am,and matured in all your doing.then you must be the one that am looking for.think about it and come for me.
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2011
Yawn

I am young and I take care of my bf.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by member479760: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2011
wahala dey inside love o!
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by Coco29(f): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2011
geedons:

what is love?love is the highest feeling which any body can feel,love is being the eyes and ears of the one you love.i believe that is the meaning of love.why are the younger babes breaking our heart.for me i felt they don"t know how to appreciate what they"v got.a more matured woman knows how to play the game,she will never do anything to hurt you,she knows how to take care of the home without any form of disregard to the man, she calls you baby when ever there"s any form of misunderstanding.if you really want to taste love you go for a more matured lady,cause they will give you the best.my heart is broken.where are you my love,am like a bird without  wings,a child without a name,a door without key.please come bring back the joy i once hard.in my life,promise to make you feel like a woman.are you as lonely as i am,and matured in all your doing.then you must be the one that am looking for.think about it and come for me.

Sweetie love is more than that, it is impossible to be the eyes and ears of the one you love, that is how relationships brake up or fall apart, because we want to see and hear everything or partners are doing.  Love is what you feel when you Talk to (that which you call God).

on another note I am 34 years old, I did not get to be mature by reaching that age it has a lot to do with internal growth, accepting that every one is different and allowing them to be that way including my partner, I have no desire to know where he is, what he is doing, how he is dressed or who he is speaking with, at all times.

no one can break your heart it is you who allow yourself to feel heart broken because love is always in the moment it is never a constant emotion.  think about it when you end one relationship you feel real bad then once you start another you feel real good. wink
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by upendo98(f): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2011
I read this somewhere.
But note the word 'Matured' is not the same as 'Older'
I have seen a 25 yr old very matured woman but a 98 yr old immature woman.
undecided
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

I read this somewhere.
undecided
I think that was a bit exaggerated. grin
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

I read this somewhere.
undecided

Yeah,don't forget that the older an individual gets,
the more they begin to a have the traits of a child,
so a 98 years old woman/man is not exempted.
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by upendo98(f): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^
lol come to think of it.yes your right.the much older you grow the more childish u tend to become.(ok say when u hit like 70?) u start going down?
yes I guess so cz those are the years we have been give to live.Anything extra is added accesories.
Mature means ripe. A ripe 24 yr old is better than a grown 24 yr old undecided

@Rokiatu lol
My age!
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by iice(f): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2011
Coco shocked smiley
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by Coco29(f): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2011
iice:

Coco shocked smiley

Ice shocked cheesy wink
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by obowunmi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2011
what does maturity have to do with age ? angry angry angry
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
Can't you be young and matured? As much as I hate what I am about to type it is true. Would anyone call NATASHA immature even tho she is young?
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by upendo98(f): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
undecided
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^
What a load of horse poo
I tried as much as i could not to bash but I could not resist
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by upendo98(f): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
well i knew smbody would! so I said in advance.! grin
I got it from some other discussion on the same.
Boring hd to delete nways.
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2011
angry Wos dis rubbiz? Who tol you that Stiking poo? Wia did dee mashure womans getin dia experience if not in dia yooth? @Mynd 44 dis one passi horse poo poo. . .

Poster Plz Stop Patronizing Sugar MaMa's tongue
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by 190: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2011
Are they trying to tell me Tpia is better than Iyatrustee or Iyatrustee is better than Goldielucks

OP you need to get your head checked! undecided
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by SIlknSteel(f): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2011
@Coco: Look deeper babe,you have never really being in love cos if you have Swthrt,you wldnt help certain feelings dat crop up. Did U say guard ur heart n not be too conscious of what he does,who he is with,d clothes he wears blah blah? Girlfriend,you aint started @all so U are in no position to advice here if u ask me lol
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by MMM2(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2011
op
u mean sugar mummy re better than young girl. angry
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by aftershave: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2011
the olda dthe berry d sweeter the juice, tokumbo komot here/ E no sweet e don old abeg make una find me young girl wey fine/ suga mummie na for money the only juice wey dey sweet here na the money
Re: Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. by aftershave: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2011
somtimes young girl come old for sense too much e no good E no dey young at all.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On This! / Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! / I Think She Is After Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.