Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' (51469 Views)

Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido / Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / Davido Papa New Private Jet Finally Landed. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by olisaEze(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2022
What’s our own abeg roll out the vawulence!! grin.

And all dis assistant defenders shud shut up, the Adelekes no send ona message!

Meanwhile Faith the ball is in ur court, gistlover say ur trenches na za ozza room, can we get a quote?? grin grin

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2022
effort1:

Why will you get a car from a sugar daddy and you will call it hardwork?

What kind of person does that make you? A shame and disgrace to humanity, right?

Is that not hard work?
Do you think it’s easy to allow someone old enough to be her father to be using her to change condemn oil and oil filter?

grin grin angry
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by MartinsD12(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Omaokoli:
Controversial Instagram blogger, Gistlover, has called out U.S. based Nigerian super model and actress, Morey Faith.

According to the gossip blogger, Davido’s dad, Deji Adeleke, is the financier to her luxury lifestyle.

Gistlover wrote;

“Hello tueh tueh,All these aspire to perspire gehs, run ooo, all of una go collect woto woto this time around,Faith Morey will you keep kwayet ���all these small gehs big God, No be Davido papa Dey bankroll you, no make me vex ooo, meshonu gi there, I just came back so I still Dey booth, Adeleke bought you that car wey you term hardwork, you go about saying your oyinbo husband no get prick, you nor know before abi, Faith Zukwanike first, the Vawulence will go round, make una calm down first, i come in peace ooo, igi ewedu oni wo pawa ooo.

Faith faith, this motor wey you dey use do motivational speaker, who boughted��(bought)it for you, No be Adeleke bankroll am, Zukwanike first, all of una go collect woto woto, this Vawulence go reach Snapchat slay Queens and Big yeye girls too, ruining homes up and down.
#Ogun kee una this time around , if them want collect page make them come kia kia, this time around we came prepared, enough of all these deceits, Yeyebrities too, all una chapter wey don close, Na Reloaded we go use an do for website���i Dey booth first, i Dey come”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb7xzC_Dnnr/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yeye slay queens wanna chill with big men after they call it hard work start posting online deceiving gullible followers
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by godoluwa(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2022
marsup:
Do your prostituting in peace. Don't come online and flaunt your pussy gotten wealth, and then make other legit hustling girls feel like they aren't working hard enough.

Haaaaaa
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2022
Omaokoli:
Controversial Instagram blogger, Gistlover, has called out U.S. based Nigerian super model and actress, Morey Faith.

According to the gossip blogger, Davido’s dad, Deji Adeleke, is the financier to her luxury lifestyle.

Gistlover wrote;

“Hello tueh tueh,All these aspire to perspire gehs, run ooo, all of una go collect woto woto this time around,Faith Morey will you keep kwayet ���all these small gehs big God, No be Davido papa Dey bankroll you, no make me vex ooo, meshonu gi there, I just came back so I still Dey booth, Adeleke bought you that car wey you term hardwork, you go about saying your oyinbo husband no get prick, you nor know before abi, Faith Zukwanike first, the Vawulence will go round, make una calm down first, i come in peace ooo, igi ewedu oni wo pawa ooo.

Faith faith, this motor wey you dey use do motivational speaker, who boughted��(bought)it for you, No be Adeleke bankroll am, Zukwanike first, all of una go collect woto woto, this Vawulence go reach Snapchat slay Queens and Big yeye girls too, ruining homes up and down.
#Ogun kee una this time around , if them want collect page make them come kia kia, this time around we came prepared, enough of all these deceits, Yeyebrities too, all una chapter wey don close, Na Reloaded we go use an do for website���i Dey booth first, i Dey come”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb7xzC_Dnnr/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is not Gistlover’s page, keep deceiving yourself hungry fool.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Kestolove(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Davido is shamless, he has brought his dad into this his dirty game just to stay relevant
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Antony061(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2022
It's okay cry

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by lexy2014: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:
They always quick to call out ladies doing well
Some of us work hard to earn. Not all ladies accepts cash gifts from these guys who always want smth in return

They didn't say all ladies. They said faith Morey. Meanwhile, is she doing well?
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by effort1: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
litigator:

Is that not hard work?
Do you think it’s easy to allow someone old enough to be her father to be using her to change condemn oil and oil filter?

grin grin angry

You are right in a way grin
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by kayperry: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:
Some of us work hard to earn. Not all ladies accepts cash gifts from these guys who always want smth in return

Thats becos those small gurlz big god are quick forming motivational speakers online once dey hit big fish ... tbh its annoying.
I have not seen anyone ask ladies not to enjoy there sugar daddy goodies but parading it as hardwork where the real hustlers know as e dey go will alway generate reactions like that, truly not all ladies buh 90% of naija girlz crave, demand, tax, bill and expect money/gifts from any guy asking them out.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by heniford2: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please what is woto woto grin grin please help out
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by everythinggirly(f): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
And they will come and say what God cannot do does not exist.
Keep deceiving your selves.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by dfrost: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mykelslim:
grin

You are wicked person, comrade. You name is hereby removed from permanent list to temporary list. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Funflipper: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:

Doing well as a project manager, a medical doctor or a discreet prostitute destroying homes? We know not all ladies are bad but we know the bad ones who live large but don't have a job or a business.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by derecho(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Is the bolded necessary? Except you are supporting the deceptive lifestyle of those exposed. There are successful and decent ladies, and these accusations won't fly in their case. Have you heard anyone accusing Ngozi okonjo-iwealla of sleeping with men to curry favour?Or have you heard any dirty news about Ibukun Awosika?
Itohan22:
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Ondalastday: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
What is her business inside, the last time I checked non of the Adeleke’s complained to her/him. People don’t mind their business these days.
Na aproko blog. The entrepreneur behind that page knows Nigerians like aproko gist so he/she have found a way to make money from it while giving Nigerians what they want
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Kingcalls: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
What is her business inside, the last time I checked non of the Adeleke’s complained to her/him. People don’t mind their business these days.

Men that cheat are monsters according to u.... but I can see Mr Adeleke is an exception according ur u
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Ondalastday: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
thrillionaire:
Faith Morey.. I follow her on Instagram and I must say she's living the life.
Alot of people don't really care about their hustle these days, all they want is to live the soft life as long as they feel they don't hurt no one.
Also many people criticising these people will jump in only if they got the opportunity. Facts.
True but as we dey pray make opportunity come make we jump in make we still criticize so that when people criticize us later we go know say we deserve am

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by medriano: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

I dey tell you

Forming hard work...

God protects us from broke ass bitches

Even the ones in the street that are not connected to rich men still dey get thier allowee from men

If you have the opportunity to have access into a Nigeria girl bank account or you can access her alert then you will see the numerous 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k alert that enters thier phone every day
Then you begin to wonder who are these pussy ass men doing this daily transfers...instead of them to allow all these baby girls to go and work and earn money

These days, some babes don’t want to work they believe the easy way out.....MEN.
Sometimes you meet people you grew up with and they’ll make you feel like you have nothing going for yourself because runs is paying them well. There is nothing like doing a legit job that pays you, no matter how little it is.
I left school many years ago and I didn’t wait for government job. I learnt skills which I’m benefiting from today and I’m happy and proud of it.
How many dicks you fit screw to make am? By the time you don get sense, you will be filled with regrets and feel useless.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by meobizy(f): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
How did the revelation change my life? What a waste of information.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Invitationn: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
thrillionaire:
Faith Morey.. I follow her on Instagram and I must say she's living the life.
Alot of people don't really care about their hustle these days, all they want is to live the soft life as long as they feel they don't hurt no one.
Also many people criticising these people will jump in only if they got the opportunity. Facts.
Well, criticism continues until we get the opportunity too

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol see banny Davido popsy dey lash nau! grin Omo make money for this life oo!
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Madmazel99(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

I dey tell you

Forming hard work...

Even the ones in the street that are not connected to rich men still dey get thier allowee from men

If you have the opportunity to have access into a Nigeria girl bank account or you can access her alert then you will see the numerous 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k alert that enters thier phone every day
Then you begin to wonder who are these pussy ass men doing this daily transfers...instead of them to allow all these baby girls to go and work and earn money
This is so true. Especially that first 3k, 2k alert they get. One lady came to charge in my place, I saw alert of 5k (1k was 3 times and another 2k) within 3 hours of her phone been in my place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Xfemt(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
bro you don’t get it
You see all this girls them to de deceive our girls dem
If she been bankrolled by David’s dad make she keep am to her self
Why form multinational speaker and deceive our young girls

It not fair na
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Olatara(f): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
colossus91:
Gistliver na cultist I swear
He too like violence.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by snoopz: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
When you see a lady with no substantial job to explain the life style she is living, you don't need to think twice.
We've got ladies out there making money from jobs we all know is capable of funding such life
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by BOYS2MEN: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
I swear but that niggah is one of the realest bloggers naija fit get
colossus91:
Gistliver na cultist I swear
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by damosade(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=111664770]Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

I dey tell you

Forming hard work...

[/quote

U NO LIE OO..... I SEE AM WEN I DEY WORK FOR BANK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Hassanmaye(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

I dey tell you

Forming hard work...

grin grin
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Khaysee: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Who dey bankroll gist lover time will tell

Men clothing Turkey brands payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Aaay: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Really
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by seyz91(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
For your mind undecided
Itohan22:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits / 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.