Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' (51475 Views)

Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido / Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / Davido Papa New Private Jet Finally Landed. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by jrusky(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Which hardwork dem dey do? Any corporate prostitution na hardworking though because dem go nack dem from back, do blow jobs, go mama adura and alfa place to chop concortion just to keep Davido papa gang no be small, Sharamuta, ashawo bitchs and na dem no dey allow Instagram and Facebook rest.

Useless things.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Romanoff(f): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
chronique:
The hustle is real. Ladies dey try sha. But then again, Adeleke is not married to anyone and baba must find where to nut put from time to time. No crime committed but these girls should learn to own up to their lifestyle and stop passing off these things as proceeds from hard work.

If Adeleke poor, she go look him side?

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2022
marsup:
Are you sure you have common sense? Pls don't quote me stupidly ever again.
Brostitute I will quote you as I like, what will do about it?
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by chronique(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Romanoff:

If Adeleke poor, she go look him side?

There's someone for everyone. Poor people too have their spec.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Romanoff(f): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2022
chronique:

Na so
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by slowice(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Hahahahhahaha dis vawulence is coming grin

After seeing the lady heavy frontal asset, I no fit fault pa adeleke grin man must wack, especially when pepper Don rest
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Mykelslim:
grin
I love violence. cheesy
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Gee64: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2022
The poor are always left with crumbs like ugly, broke and uneducated girls that end up bringing more burden to them. The reason why many ugly men and women are from broke homes. Obasan..and Oshio..are examples of products of poor homes!
chronique:

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Bamzyriches451: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Damn!
Not surprised tho
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by seyz91(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2022
shut up

olosho and supporting themselves blindly undecided
Iyaebe:
What is her business inside, the last time I checked non of the Adeleke’s complained to her/him. People don’t mind their business these days.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
What is her business inside, the last time I checked non of the Adeleke’s complained to her/him. People don’t mind their business these days.
You're a lady for sure.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by gadgethead: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2022
thrillionaire:
Faith Morey.. I follow her on Instagram and I must say she's living the life.
Alot of people don't really care about their hustle these days, all they want is to live the soft life as long as they feel they don't hurt no one.
Also many people criticising these people will jump in only if they got the opportunity. Facts.

Who wouldn't jump at a good thing? But at least give credit where it's due and stop forming like you are self made

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Caleycashh: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Its her business when people go around fronting what they are not in peoples face!, it then makes it our business!!!
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by BrashMan: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:
They always quick to call out ladies doing well
Some of us work hard to earn. Not all ladies accepts cash gifts from these guys who always want smth in return

If u are not one of them, u shouldn't be triggered. Allow the dragged to drag the draggies.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by ufotunang: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2022
This April will be very sweet a lot of fights and quarrels between celebrities
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by house10s2: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
her business is the fact that d yeyebrity is going around acting like nah are acting n modeling dey bring in d bah m e dey vex d blogger
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
Nobody is saying something about ASUU strike, na rubbish news upandan undecided
handicap grin
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by advanceDNA: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

If you are a prostitutè...be proud...
Don’t come and be deceiving young girls with hard work motivational speech...gistlover will find you..
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Cutehector(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:
Some of us work hard to earn. Not all ladies accepts cash gifts from these guys who always want smth in return
hi Itohan wink
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by MartinsD12(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:
What exactly is your point?
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

I dey tell you

Forming hard work...

God protects us from broke ass bitches

Even the ones in the street that are not connected to rich men still dey get thier allowee from men

If you have the opportunity to have access into a Nigeria girl bank account or you can access her alert then you will see the numerous 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k alert that enters thier phone every day
Then you begin to wonder who are these pussy ass men doing this daily transfers...instead of them to allow all these baby girls to go and work and earn money

Well most Nigerian men too love pussy and dem girls are now using this to their advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by limcar: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
chronique:
The hustle is real. Ladies dey try sha. But then again, Adeleke is not married to anyone and baba must find where to nut put from time to time. No crime committed but these girls should learn to own up to their lifestyle and stop passing off these things as proceeds from hard work.
short rest or till day break?
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2022
MartinsD12:

What exactly is your point?
Not all ladies are bankrolled by men
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by princefrank76: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:
I believe u. Babe

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by limcar: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingpele:
Olosho business is growing
no be you dey patronize them
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by MartinsD12(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:

Not all ladies are bankrolled by men
grin funny 98% will jump to be bank rolled by Rich men the remaining 2% doesn't even exist

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by limcar: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
jrusky:
Which hardwork dem dey do? Any corporate prostitution na hardworking though because dem go nack dem from back, do blow jobs, go mama adura and alfa place to chop concortion just to keep Davido papa gang no be small, Sharamuta, ashawo bitchs and na dem no dey allow Instagram and Facebook rest.

Useless things.
handjob or blowjób? which one you like
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by BabaIbo: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:

What is bad is bad.

Deceit is bad and should be treated as such.

Nobody cares about what is doing had it been she owned up to it, but doing something in the dark and claiming another in the day is bad, just to impress and pepper those working hard to make the money is wrong.
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by MartinsD12(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2022
effort1:

Why will you get a car from a sugar daddy and you will call it hardwork?

What kind of person does that make you? A shame and disgrace to humanity, right?
No mind them yeye motivational speaker on Instagram deceiving girls with their handwork this that whereby na oloshoism them dey do

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by limcar: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Brostitute I will quote you as I like, what will do about it?
you always support iniquity. why?
Re: Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' by limcar: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2022
slowice:
Hahahahhahaha dis vawulence is coming grin

After seeing the lady heavy frontal asset, I no fit fault pa adeleke grin man must wack, especially when pepper Don rest
what's your spec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Back To School After BBNaija (Photos) / Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.