Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" (10650 Views)

Poll: The President's actions are:

Commendable: 57% (105 votes)
Ridiculous: 42% (78 votes)
This poll has ended

NASS Election: Obasanjo Writes PMB / Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) / 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Gettolove(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2007
Is he going to school for heaven sake or what ?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by AKO1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2007
Personally, I don't see what a 70something year old man needs university educatoin for. For God's sake, this man ruled a whole nation for over 10 years at different times; that indicates at the very least that he has some level of education and expertise. Moreover, I don't wish that any should die but to face reality, Baba is slowly on his way out. Hence,,
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by cgift(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2007
baba's name must enter the prestigious list of graduate nigerian ex-presedients ven if it means getting it after being president. grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by ceemeon215(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2007
alot of those making commentaries are ignorant of the fact that there are diff courses in the bible. In genesis ch 1 we were told that in the beginig was the world. and the world was without form and void.mathematically that is geometry,it 4da said that God divided the day from the night and light and darkness were sepearated, i.e. The line of Symetry.

so u now see that d man is justified in this 21st century 2use maths sets. in the book of Isaiah, u read abt geography that God sits upon the great circle of the earth. i ask, wat is the shape of the earth, it's a sphere having great circle.

Una no sabi say baba, don advance in knowledge within those eight yrs we him take do president. Even self, Economics, elasticity and revenue dey for inside Bible.
OBJ should be accorded the scholar of our time.Lol
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by 9ja4eva: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2007
Scholar ko Holaer ni
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by kellorah: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2007
I don'e see how getting this degree with help him in his job search. Or did he do it just 'to fulfil all righteousness sake' ? He should be thinking of retiring. I heard the older you get, the less your brain is able to learn NEW things. Hmm.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by presido1: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
Kudos to baba but make them make sure say expo no dey him agbada.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by kellorah: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! cheesy cheesy

Please don't tell me he wears abada to school. shocked
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by kingPINN(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2007
Baba u too much joo, i cant help but laff d day i viewed baba on the tele gettin ready for his exams.
Hope Baba no wan go charter for christian theology in order to head CAN, u no d man 2 lik positions
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by kellorah: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2007
AC dey hin classroom?? grin grin What with the nerves flying here and there + the SWEAT-seeing as he's dressed in THOSE. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by formunt(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2007
Never too late to study. And you what are you doing?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by samix(m): 12:45am On Aug 08, 2007
obasano is a psycho
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by kellorah: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2007
Yep. He's lost his marbles.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by kellorah: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2007
BTW---OBJ of course you're a special student. You don't get paparazzi when you write exams do you? Well, UNLESS YOU'RE 'SPECIAL'!!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by finevicode(m): 2:05am On Aug 08, 2007
;OBJ, He is very smart dnt u tink so?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by kellorah: 2:06am On Aug 08, 2007
Lol----sarcasm!!

Well, he left it TOO late!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by obong(m): 2:14am On Aug 08, 2007
useless man. why didnt he go to school BEFORE he put us through his idiotic reign
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by 9ja4eva: 4:35am On Aug 08, 2007
lmao
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by smile4kenn(m): 5:43am On Aug 08, 2007
Lets wait for the new pastor OBJ of the All nigerian Churches
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by niyyie(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2007
grin OBJ is too much!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Pain(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2007
niyyie:

grin OBJ is too much!

I Hope His Cup Doesn't Run Over from Being Too Much.

No Be Only "Too Much" Na "Too Plenty"
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by ebos(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2007
The VC just annouced OBJ's result. He said more attention was given to OBJ's courses. Any way, the VC said out of 12 courses taken by OBJ , the baba be get 7-F, 2-E, 2-C. He now said that OBJ was able to beat the rest of the students in Crime Management, which he got "A" That is 7-F, 2-E, 2-C, 1-A - Total = 12
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by ebos(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2007
I'm surprised, one of the Nigerian Newspapers (today) has it that OBJ dey halla say the Lecturers no mark his paper well. According to the paper, OBJ said upon all him write, him be dey expect nothing less than 9-As. Check out Thisday or
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by jones77(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2007
welll dundee don enter class! abi una no see as his school mates run outside and some of them just dey do dem own exam thru the window,,OBJ ko exam ni,, abegg!!!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by jones77(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2007
free2ryhme-- omega i hail oo
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by sharry: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2007
i think we should kudos to baba iyabo,the man with his old age still wants to read,i wonder which bank or multinational company would employ him,when there alot of graduate out here looking for employment.i think baba is just wasting the liitle money he has from aso rock. grin smiley angry
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by uchetobi(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
they should sha not dash him mark where he doesn’t deserve it but this is a commendable effort, its an example to the masses, its never too late for knowledge
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by oludoyin(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2007
All schools, all colleges, have two great functions: to confer, and to conceal, valuable knowledge. The theological knowledge which they conceal cannot justly be regarded as less valuable than that which they reveal. That is, when a man is buying a basket of strawberries it can profit him to know that the bottom half of it is rotten.
Repent,'The kingdom of God is at hand',
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by ne4real(f): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by adeniyidru(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2007
hi friend's,it's funny to tell you all as i cannot express it fully --that everything about this Olusegun Obansanjo is OK with me,well it maybe because of his different styles.thanks
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by jydagirl(f): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2007
Baba OLODO!!!Serious carry over awaits him.Being fully prerared for an exam means you have read well not listing a long list of items he brought to write the exam.He reminds me of Mr.Bean the scary funny comedian who once went to an exam hall with all the pens and biro's in this world but ended up cheating cos he did't know a damn thing.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by prettychic(f): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2007
Ride on jare baba iyabo!!!, wink wink infact nothing do you! shocked shocked
she dem say na theology him dey go study abbi, after if him come out finish him go come go open church. kiss kiss
abeg make ask ohhh, which name him go call him church?? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated / Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) / ₦8Bn For African First Ladies Secretariat Permanent Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.