Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men (25882 Views)

Nigerian Women Please Stop Patronising Foreign Men / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? / Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2012
smiley
love wantiti. .Nigerian girl newly engaged
[flash400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLskOqj2H44?version=3&amp[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by r231(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
undecided undecided

smoking is bad for your health

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
smiley oluchi and husband

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
love oo awww Naija love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by bittyend(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2012
@onila

It seems someone hurt your feelings - if not, why do you feel the need to post this junk? I think you're a very beautiful woman, and I'll like to know you better. I don't want to lose someone as pretty as you, my love onila to someone else. Can you please post your pics and let me see what you look like? I won't mind marrying you and giving you the happiness you desire.

Holla beau wink!
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
Nigerian girls' broaden my horizon? Slap me, somebody. . .lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by BodyKiss(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2012
bittyend: @onila

It seems someone hurt your feelings - if not, why do you feel the need to post this junk? I think you're a very beautiful woman, and I'll like to know you better. I don't want to lose someone as pretty as you, my love onila to someone else. Can you please post your pics and let me see what you look like? I won't mind marrying you and giving you the happiness you desire.

Holla beau wink!

Be careful of what you wish for, if onila's attitude on NL is the same as her real life's, then she'll make a good nagging girlfriend or wife.

oni baby, please take a break off NL.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Vergil: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
Nah but honestly tho. Think it wud be nice. So we (men) too cud have in flow of diff colours/flavours of girls/pum etc.

And we'd know the black girls marrying them wud deffo be of good behaviour n all. Better behaviour as compared to when they're married to Blaack guys.

Problem is, this other races of guys are scared of black girls. They see u lot as a "no no" case. Rather not tread or go in that direction etc.

Sooo many real life scenarios of this everywhere. More chances on an expat in Nige tho. Since all they see are black girls. Idea of beauty changes dramatically! Deffo!!

Bbs I won't consider nice before are looking fkin sexc these days lol! Seriously fiiine!!

But seriously! Y'all should girls! Reaally!
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by 190: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
BodyKiss:

Be careful of what you wish for, if onila's attitude on NL is the same as her real life's, then she'll make a good nagging girlfriend or wife.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2012
smiley Regina Askia and her daughter from her African American husband=Roger williams

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2012
BodyKiss:

stop hating on my thread. .miserable nIGERIAN MAN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by 190: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
ONILA THE DESPERADO 4

Coming to cinemas near you

also available in 3D and BLUE RED RAY EYE GLASSES TOO

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
kate and Husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2012
Nigerian lady and Chinese Husband smiley. .we Nigerian girls got game cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2012
Dora Akunyili daughters amd american husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
=edit
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2012
chei beautiful oo smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by BodyKiss(m): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2012
onila:

stop hating on my thread. .miserable nIGERIAN MAN

Hating? Miserable? Honey I'm just looking out for you before you explode!

#takeabreak

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Beync(f): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2012
cool ;DOnila why do i like u? Big time entertainer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Mayflowa(m): 1:17am On Mar 28, 2012
Actually. let me help you with more pix if this is what you need to convince yourself of biracial marriage. Go ahead. You have ur life to lead. It doesn't have to do with horizon broadening!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Mayflowa(m): 1:18am On Mar 28, 2012
This is anoda one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by UKBobo(m): 1:38am On Mar 28, 2012
tongue tongue tongue

Yes. For those wanting to dip their toes (pretty manicured ones, not the feet that resemble albatross claw) into the water, please send me a private message. I am the charge d'affiares of Oyibo/Nigerian girl cross-cultural relationship. Especially those with small waist and big buttax.

Why waste your time with a man that will degrade and despoil you, come to Europe grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 3:50am On Mar 28, 2012
Mayflowa: Actually. let me help you with more pix if this is what you need to convince yourself of biracial marriage. Go ahead. You have ur life to lead. It doesn't have to do with horizon broadening!

chei thanks my sis for the pics. .chei the babe fine oooo. . . . naija babes we are 2 much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by 190: 4:03am On Mar 28, 2012
UK Bobo: tongue tongue tongue

[size=18pt]Yes. For those wanting to dip their toes (pretty manicured ones, not the feet that resemble albatross claw[/size]) into the water, please send me a private message. I am the charge d'affiares of Oyibo/Nigerian girl cross-cultural relationship. Especially those with small waist and big buttax.

Why waste your time with a man that will degrade and despoil you, come to Europe grin grin

falls from iroko grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 5:11am On Mar 28, 2012
[quote][/quote] smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by horny4u(f): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2012
onila: Nigerian girl and Black American wedding

They are both Nigerian....Her name is Toyin and grew up in America but the bobo grew up in Naija.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by InkedNerd(f): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2012
onila: smiley
love wantiti. .Nigerian girl newly engaged
[flash400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLskOqj2H44?version=3&amp[/flash]

Onila girl, you're so late on her engagement--she already married the dude! There's even a video of it online on another Youtuber's page! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by slimyem: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2012
if na oyibo man remain,i'll rain-check on d1cks!cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nayah(f): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2012
this is just happy couples, don't care about their colour but happy to know things are changing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Mavor: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2012
This psycho-bit<h again. Who cares if you've got issues? Must you open silly threads all the time sharing them? You need to see a shrink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.