Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Man Dies During A Sex Competition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Dies During A Sex Competition (1396 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Man Dies During Sex Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by eddychukwu(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigerian man dies while attempting to go for the 7th round during a Sxx competition A middle-aged man identified as Davy has reportedly died after a attempting a 7th round in a ‘kerewawa’ (sex) competition in Lagos. The young man reportedly died after making a bet with a lady, Loveth, about who would last longest in a romp challenge. The competition took place at a popular hotel in Lagos located in Ikotun area. It was learnt that Davy staked N50000 on the bet and lost the money alongside his life in the end. Davy went through to the sixth round but Loveth was unshaken till the seventh round when Davy collapsed and died on top of her. She then raised alarm and contacted the hotel management who handed her over to the Ikotun Police division while the corpse of the deceased was quickly deposited at an undisclosed hospital for an autopsy report. Loveth was detained by the SCIID Panti Yaba, where she narrated what happened between Davy and herself.
Really more details here https://tvafrica24.com/a-man-dies-during-a-sex-competition-with-a-girl-and-the-7th-round-killed/

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Totilopussylick(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Boogyman557: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool which kind WAHALA b dis.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by longetivity(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sex competition angry

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Godada(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
eddychukwu:
The competition took place at a popular hotel in Lagos located in Ikotun area. It was learnt that Davy staked N50000 on the bet and lost the money alongside his life in the end. Davy went through to the sixth round but Loveth was unshaken till the seventh round when Davy collapsed and died on top of her. She then raised alarm and contacted the hotel management who handed her over to the Ikotun Police division while the corpse of the deceased was quickly deposited at an undisclosed hospital for an autopsy report. Loveth was detained by the SCIID Panti Yaba, where she narrated what happened between Davy and herself.
I hope she collected her money, and everything he had, before they carted his lifeless body away - he won't be needing them anymore. undecided

See how someone take end the one life wey him get on a meaningless thing, and for what?. undecided

My hope is he didn't get to procreate before his death. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Ammishaddai: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hell fire straight

1 Like

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by lanre9ja(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
No RIP........... PETTY THE MAN NA
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Danibonk(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mr Davy died an honorable death,but Toto na your mate Mr Davy grin cool
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Godfullsam(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
What a pity?!
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Shedrack777: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
my own competition na this might o, but as i don read say this one die, i swear i no do again. make i no go die on top woman too
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by WonderManly(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wetin concern me...

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Peace081: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria men are Useless, some of them
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by onlyson16(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Peace081:
Nigeria men are Useless, all of them including my sister
take ur time
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by willyo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
S*x na work or pleasure? For y'all taking enhancement drugs to please someone else, u are on ur own. Its meant to be enjoyed. Believe me also that we're different hence our libido, stamina fantasies and whatever. If u meet a nympho of a girl for instance and u know u can't satisfy her, just japa

1 Like

Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
This one na mumu man. The devil would be so happy to welcome u. angry
Re: A Man Dies During A Sex Competition by SHINJA: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Aw he no go die when he dey do most of the work...

(1) (Reply)

How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? / Why Are Some Men Just So Foolish And Imbeciles / Only Women Should Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.