Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Only Women Should Answer This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Women Should Answer This (1399 Views)

"Only Women Will Understand"- See What A Lady Seen Doing Inside Room That Got Pe / 12 Photos Only Women Will Understand / Rugged Babes Should Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Women Should Answer This by LittleBigDick(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
How do women feel about men who are still virgins at 20+?
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
In as much as I respect their decision to abstain from sex for whatever reason that they may have.

I don't think I can ever choose to be with a virgin guy.
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Danisaint112(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
In as much as I respect their decision to abstain from sex for whatever reason that they may have.

And you want make heaven? 😂🤐🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by marlow1962(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:

Why?
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Reminderz: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
women don't like virgins, in fact they might not even respect him.... if you tell a woman you're virgin, you're telling her you're not experienced and you're of low quality thereby not wanted by other women... she feels why does no women want to stay with you? women are attracted to men whom other women wants to fvck. they know that if you have quality, women will definitely wants to be with you. even if you're a virgin, do not tell a woman you are.... I'm not saying you should start sleeping around just to satisfy being experienced to a woman, your wahala na your own.. anything wey your eye see, you take am...

I'm just saying the way ladies think is opposite to that of a man's thoughts... Men are direct, women are indirect... always act like you're someone who's never lack of sex or women with your actions and words and you'll never lack women...

4 Likes

Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Oluromantic: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:

You don't think*

Are you or not..a decisive answer
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
I feel they deserve lots of accolades.

1 Like

Re: Only Women Should Answer This by virginprincess(f): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Reminderz:
women don't like virgins, in fact they might not even respect him.... if you're tell a woman you're virgin, you're telling her you're not experienced and you're of low quality thereby not wanted by other women... she feels why does no women want to stay with you? women are attracted to who other women wants to fvck. they know that if you have quality, women will definitely wants to be with you. even if you're a virgin, do not tell a woman you are.... I'm not saying you should start sleeping around just to satisfy being experienced to a woman, your wahala na your own.. anything wey your eye see, you take am...

I'm just saying the way ladies think is opposite to that of a man's thoughts... Men are direct, women are indirect... always act like you're someone who's never lack of sex or women with your actions and words and you'll never lack women...
looking for ways to defend your sexual promiciourity,i personally would love to marry a virgin man.

1 Like

Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Reminderz: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
looking for ways to defend your sexual promiciourity,i personally would love to marry a virgin man.
when you read open your brain...

6 Likes

Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Mermaid123: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Well lm female and l see nothing nothing wrong with a virgin guy.
lts not some disease

2 Likes

Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Okay, I'll never be with a virgin guy... Unless if he lied to me about it.
Oluromantic:

You don't think*

Are you or not..a decisive answer
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
I want an experienced guy that's gonna take me to cloud nine.. grin grin grin
marlow1962:

Why?
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Heaven or hell, I shall cross the bridge when I get there..😂😂😂

I'm only a human..😅😅
Danisaint112:

And you want make heaven? 😂🤐🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Danisaint112(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Heaven or hell, I shall cross the bridge when I get there..😂😂😂

I'm only a human..😅😅

Samantha124:

I laugh. 🙂 You guys underrate this set of people called virgin way too much. It would surprise you to that what they know and are fantasizing on most men fornicating away their future generation don't know it.
Ponder on what I just wrote very well.
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
I'm sure there are some women out there who'll appreciate to be with them, but I just happens to be not one of those.

I need myself some action superstar that's gonna show me some Muay Thai, Kung Fu, and karate..😅😅😅

Leaving me exhausted..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Danisaint112:

I laugh. 🙂 You guys underrate this set of people called virgin way too much. It would surprise you to that what they know and are fantasizing on most men fornicating away their future generation don't know it.
Ponder on what I just wrote very well.
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Beautyprincess2: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
It's not a big deal I can definitely stay with a virgin guy, even though am not a virgin am not experience in sex and don't know how to Bleep either.
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by marlow1962(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:

Only cloud nine? What about ten?

Hope you ready to bear the heat of cloud 9😆😆
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
I can't date a virgin. I prefer someone with experience and ready to explore more. Doesn't have to be promiscuous though.
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Cloud 9, 10, 11, or even 20.

He can bring it on..😂😂😂
marlow1962:

Only cloud nine? What about ten?

Hope you ready to bear the heat of cloud 9😆😆
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by ireke(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:

Please I would love to learn from you. What is the problem with being a virgin guy/babe?
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
There's nothing wrong with it, I just prefer an experienced guy.
ireke:

Please I would love to learn from you. What is the problem with being a virgin guy/babe?
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by Autobot05: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Damn i felt awkward when my boss asked me today while we were having a friendly convo if i was still a ... twas kinda embarrassing sha .
early 20s cool
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by ufotty2001: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:

men are looking for a virgin girl to marry while women are looking for a non-virgin man.. this life no balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Women Should Answer This by talk2hb1(m): 4:20am On Apr 14, 2023
37+ and still a virgin, ask my girlfriend we only did it to test if sergeant roger is active. shocked
Re: Only Women Should Answer This by falcon01: 5:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Women prefer an experienced guy and The fact That you are a virgin means No girl wants you, it means you are not desirable or you are boring.
Men also prefer a Non Virgin lady but the reason why they seek a virgin to marry is because they can't know for sure how many Schlongs has been into you so smart Guys and or Insecure Guys Prefer to go for virgin to marry and Teach her the bedroom Moves themselves. But ultimately both genders prefer an experienced person when it comes to sex.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) / What Will You Do? / Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.