Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. (5453 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by imagrg(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
I recently visited a local club house and what I observed set my jaw ajar and I started to ask questions on where the society got it wrong. I saw young girls aged between 15 to 30 soliciting for men to trade their bodies to for money. To make matters worse, they wore dresses that revealed their sexuality to such extent that even a eunuch could have his libido revived!

From where have we gotten things wrong? These ladies are mothers to be or even girlfriends to decent young men.
Is love now for sale to the highest bidder? What then happens to broke guys who cannot afford to pay their bills?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Aboks(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Na only u waka come

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Zonefree(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Seems this one just returned cheesy

Guy, forget Nigerian girls..they're are useless already. Bang and disembark.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hmm
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
imagrg:
I recently visited a local club house and what I observed set my jaw ajar and I started to ask questions on where the society got it wrong. I saw young girls aged between 15 to 30 soliciting for men to trade their bodies to for money. To make matters worse, they wore dresses that revealed their sexuality to such extent that even a eunuch could have his libido revived!

From where have we gotten things wrong? These ladies are mothers to be or even girlfriends to decent young men.
Is love now for sale to the highest bidder? What then happens to broke guys who cannot afford to pay their bills?

stay away from such place and understand that there are many different lives for different people out there. just make sure you live yours rightfully...

8 Likes

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Jennyclay(f): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

stay away from such place and understad that there are many different lives for different people out there. just make sure you live yours rightfully...
Are you minding the op. Instead for him to focus on how he can get himself out of brokenness and poverty.. He's busy going around doing nonsense survey.

Broke people with their numerous wahala sef. Nawa o!!!

4 Likes

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Wetin Yahoo bois cause

1 Like

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
Wetin Yahoo bois cause
Not yahoo boys but ur yahoo govt. Most of these girls are undergraduates from average to poor homes. Whose parents are mostly underemployed as civil servants or own a petty biz they run. School fees is always on the increase like the govt doesn't want kids from average to poor homes to succeed in getting certified. No room for these kids to hustle legit to support themselves like it's done in other countries, no proper structure in place for these kids to access loans to help better themselves except those private run sharks who will not even give them th sort of coverage they require. I'm not encouraging them but we should never look at situations from a single POV. There's no justification for it but bro e nor easy and It's worse off when ur in a country that has no plans to ease ur journey but add more pains to it on a daily and when u fail they still blame u. Who want fail? So everyone is getting it by any means and I personally have no issue with that so long as u are ready for the consequences and hurt no one while at it.

8 Likes

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by carl90(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Is this your first time of seeing a prostitute or olosho? Nothing is new under the sun na
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by illicit(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
killmods:

Not yahoo boys but ur yahoo govt. Most of these girls are undergraduates from average to poor homes. Whose parents are mostly underemployed as civil servants or own a petty biz they run. School fees is always on the increase like the govt doesn't want kids from average to poor homes to succeed in getting certified. No room for these kids to hustle legit to support themselves like it's done in other countries, no proper structure in place for these kids to access loans to help better themselves except those private run sharks who will not even give them th sort of coverage they require. I'm not encouraging them but we should never look at situations from a single POV. There's no justification for it but bro e nor easy and It's worse off when ur in a country that has no plans to ease ur journey but add more pains to it on a daily and when u fail they still blame u. Who want fail? So everyone is getting it by any means and I personally have no issue with that so long as u are ready for the consequences and hurt no one while at it.

Nobody has it easy

The govt has always been bad but people use to work to get money

Yahoo bois make dose gals what they are now, addicts and prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by fourboys: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
I also got the shock of my life last week, a girl I respected so much asked me weda I can knack very well embarassed embarassed embarassed when I said I don't understand, out of shock! she sent me her full naked pics and sex vids, innocent men are in trouble in dis country embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by mayorofyentown(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Many times the problem day start when the older ones day tell the younger ones say "you get wetin him want use wetin you get to get wetin you want"
But e nor concern me sha

5 Likes

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by bashuayi(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
fourboys:
I also got the shock of my life last week, a girl I respected so much asked me weda I can knack very well embarassed embarassed embarassed when I said I don't understand out of shock, she sent me her full naked pics and sex vids, innocent men are in trouble in dis country embarassed embarassed

Big lie. cheesy
Send pictures or videos or I don't believe you
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by fourboys: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
bashuayi:

Big lie. cheesy
Send pictures or videos or I don't believe you
mumu... Na Toto go kill u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by LOGRYTHMN: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
In my present house they used to call me Alfa because

1. I used to go to Mosque all the time

2. I don't used to talk to girls

In my former house, one of my neighbors told her friend

"Don't mind him, he is gay!"
(Me wey I dey chop Big Yansh for broth.els, NEVER ALLOW WOMEN SEE YOU FINISH!)
#iTiSwEll!
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Fearjah: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
killmods:

2 Likes

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Oburu202: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Where did you go Op. Stop writing vague thoughts.

imagrg:

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Boogyman557: 4:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

E be like sey Na butterfly PLANET u de SINCE!

anyways, WLCM to GORILLA PLANET!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by oz4real83(m): 5:27am On Apr 09, 2022
You see all the uncountable bachelors roaming the streets today, all of them want to marry, some are so ready that if the right girl comes today, everything about the marriage ceremony would have been done and dusted within two months, but the nature of what an average Nigerian girl has become just keeps creating fear and making Nigerian bachelors decide that it is better being alone than falling into the traps of these street properties all in the name of marriage.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Mrscarter(f): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2022
imagrg:

Cos these days theyre mostly cheap hoes with no morals who are so dumb they dont realise its not an achievement to be lusted after and have ur body used n discarded while the man goes on to look for a nice girl to love and marry and the cheap hoe is left behind with an overused smelling pussy and an iphone 12 grin

3 Likes

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by imagrg(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
shocked
Mrscarter:

Cos these days theyre mostly cheap hoes with no morals who are so dumb they dont realise its not an achievement to be lusted after and have ur body used n discarded while the man goes on to look for a nice girl to love and marry and the cheap hoe is left behind with an overused smelling pussy and an iphone 12 grin
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by imagrg(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Don't judge please. Learn to treat a woman with the respect she deserves.
If we don't ask her for sex perhaps she wouldn't be called such derogatory names. We made them what they are.
Mrscarter:

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Mrscarter(f): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2022
imagrg:
If we don't ask her for sex perhaps she wouldn't be called such derogatory names. We made them what they are.

Women even young girls this generation have no morals no self respect. They make relationships all about money n materialistic things instead of love n happiness. They behave messy on the internet they speak trashy n disrespectful n make themselves sound dumb. They will ruin a marraige in a heartbeat steal ppls husbands away etc. Yes the males are responsible aswell. But nobody forces a woman to behave this way. I'm a woman n u don't see me doing any of those things. I'm sorry but it is way it is n wat i said is truth. These girls wanna act this way and expect good karma. Smh.
Im not really judging im saying truth.

1 Like

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Mrscarter(f): 1:01am On Jun 10, 2022
imagrg:

Oh theres plenty of nice classy self respecting women out there too. But im not talking bout those ones. I'm talking of the ones who are proud to be side chicks the ones whom ruin other women's marraiges. The ones that sell their bodies to whomever can buy them or give them the most. Those ones whom think that beauty and fvucking can keep u a man. U know the ones who wont date you if u broke n the ones that think being intelligent is unattractive. When will they realise their looks will only get them so far. That ruining marraiges is a disgrace not an achievement n that selling ur body n being used repeatedly by diff men isnt an achievement n won't help their life
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by stacyadams: 1:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Mrscarter:

Women even young girls this generation have no morals no self respect. They make relationships all about money n materialistic things instead of love n happiness. They behave messy on the internet they speak trashy n disrespectful n make themselves sound dumb. They will ruin a marraige in a heartbeat steal ppls husbands away etc. Yes the males are responsible aswell. But nobody forces a woman to behave this way. I'm a woman n u don't see me doing any of those things. I'm sorry but it is way it is n wat i said is truth. These girls wanna act this way and expect good karma. Smh.

God bless u for saying this

2 Likes

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Mrscarter(f): 1:05am On Jun 10, 2022
stacyadams:

God bless u for saying this

God bless u too smiley
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:55am On Jun 10, 2022
imagrg:

They will call you a sexual Predator for this.
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Demonicus: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Mrscarter:

Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by satandeterrible: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2022
imagrg:
Stupid, hopeless simp.
I hope you die.
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Earlystar698(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Na presidential contest?
Re: Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. by Streetmovement(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one just dey wake up from sleep grin

Come collect urine wash your eyes make your eyes clear like clearance peters cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Get A Guy To Open Up? / Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? / Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.