Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 (4516 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
The second hand iphone 8 plus i ordered online came in today via God is Good logistics.

Long story short, dem run me street cry cry
The guy made a video showing him using the iphone and it was working very well.
Once he sent me a photo of the reciept of waybill in God is good office where he went to send the phone to me. I sent him 70k plus 7500 for way bill.

Today the parcel arrived and when i opened it
I turned it on It showed the Iphone is LOCKED
i went to phone repair to unblock network
Only for them to tell me it is a stolen iphone and the owner has permantely locked it.
That nothing can be done

The guy has blocked me in telegram and he is not responding to my messages on whatsapp.
I have been angry since Afternoon, i feel like crying. 77k just go like that.

Abeg how should i unlock a stolen iphone locked by the owner.
I cant let this 70k go just like that
Please HELP ME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by H0didon(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
So with everything happening in the country, people like you still dey?? grin.
Guy, you loose gaurd ohh....Sorry to say but you're a mumu man.

"I must too use iPhone", na wetin kill you... With that money, you could have gotten a new phone. At least, you go get peace of mind plus the fact say na you start to dey use am. But instead, you go dey run 2nd hand levels cool. You even went to buy it from someone you haven't met. I don talk am and i go talk am again, YOU'RE A MUMU MAN.
If sense was water, some people go still die thirsty grin.

E FIT BE SAY NA YOU STEAL AM SEF, YOU JUST DEY FIND HOW YOU GO TAKE UNLOCK AM grin.

As our Ancestors would say "A wise man is blessed because wisdom is scarce".

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by doggedfighter(f): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
The second hand iphone 8 plus i ordered online came in today via God is Good logistics.

Once he sent me a photo of the reciept of waybill in God is good office where he went to send the phone to me. I sent him 70k plus 7500 for way bill.

Only for them to tell me it is a stolen iphone and the owner has permantely locked it.
That nothing can be done

The guy has blocked me in telegram and he is not responding to my messages on whatsapp.

Hope you know you're not okay.

You are lucky they're yet to arrest you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Awoof no good

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hope you know you're not okay.

You are lucky they're yet to arrest you. undecided
Arrest me for what?? angry
Person scam me and you are here talking trash. No make me change am for u!!
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
buying a phone online from a total stranger, really?!?! you are lucky you didnt receive a box full of cement... lol!

9 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Kingsasian(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
I no fit laugh. You dull sha. Why didn't you do pay on delivery?

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Intoboy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
I feel your pain bro but life don too hard everybody dey find who dem go run street for and you fell for it,we learn everyday and you don learn dis one be dat let's jus assume you paid 77,500 for lesson fee,lolz

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JONSYN7154: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
H0didon:
So with everything happening in the country, people like you still dey?? grin.
Guy, you loose gaurd ohh....Sorry to say but you're a mumu man.

"I must too use iPhone", na wetin kill you... With that money, you could have gotten a new phone. At least, you go get peace of mind plus the fact say na you start to dey use am. But instead, you go die run 2nd hand levels cool. You even went to buy it from someone you haven't met. I don talk am and i go talk am again, YOU'RE A MUMU MAN.
If sense was water, some people go still die tasty grin.

As our Ancestors would say "A wise man is blessed because wisdom is scarce".
Him mumu get square root

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by dnawah(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Report to police and arrest him,u don get problem and u want more abi?
JackDaAlienz:

That nothing can be done

Please HELP ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
dnawah:
Report to police and arrest him,u don get problem and u want more abi?
he is in ikeja I'm in portharcourt
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kingsasian:
I no fit laugh. You dull sha. Why didn't you do pay on delivery?
I meet him on jumia sales
He is from lagos
I stay in portharcourt so i couldnt meet him in person. But we talked and did video call where he showed me the iphone and everything was working in the phone.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Abfinest007(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sorry ooo.it painful
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abfinest007:
Sorry ooo.it painful
Is there anyway i can unlock the iphone that the owner blocked
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

That nothing can be done

Please HELP ME

How we go use take you serious like this?
@bolded

Better report to the nearest police station, show them your chat with the criminal, leave the phone with them for now so when the initial owner tracks it, he will meet it at the station

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Nazgul: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I meet him on jumia sales
He is from lagos
I stay in portharcourt so i couldnt meet him in person. But we talked and did video call where he showed me the iphone and everything was working in the phone.
Is it that they don't sell second hand iPhones in PH where you live that you had to damn the consequences and contact a total stranger far away in lagos to sell it to you.

Stories like this make me wonder if people like you do read the news at all and are aware of the high crime rate and happenings in Nigeria. Cos if you do, nothing on this Earth would make you trust a total stranger with your hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Mekanus(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Arrest me for what?? angry
Person scam me and you are here talking trash. No make me change am for u!!
See this mumu wan change am for another person. If you dey look for person to change am for, go and track the person that scammed you and change am for am. And you're still even looking for how to unlock the phone. Don't worry, na when they track the phone and arrest you, you go know howfa. ONYE ERIRI ERI

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Shedrack777: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
left to me, i strongly believe that you stole the phone, that's why you're still looking for ways to unlock it. guy return that phone to the owner and apologize to him for stealing his phone

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nazgul:

Is it that they don't sell second hand iPhones in PH where you live that you had to damn the consequences and contact a total stranger far away in lagos to sell it to you.

Stories like this make me wonder if people like you do read the news at all and are aware of the high crime rate and happenings in Nigeria. Cos if you do, nothing on this Earth would make you trust a total stranger with your hard earned money.
Don’t say that not everyone is evil. I purchased some goods this last Tuesday from a stranger lady through Facebook market place. She was a nice person, we agreed and discussed about the price, she got to the motor park & I spoke with the driver, and I finally transferred to her with delivery fee included. Not everyone is a scammer. But many people have spoilt the goods ones. She thanked me & I loved the goods, just as she described it. My advice , when you’re dealing with stranger on deals aspect, take your time & put a lot into consideration before making a payment. Evil people use a lot of strategies to fraud people. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by 4ward4: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Forget am...IPhone no be child's phone... Security is tight and only the owner can unlock it.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Nazgul: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Don’t say that not everyone is evil. I purchased some goods this last Tuesday from a stranger lady through Facebook market place. She was a nice person, we agreed and discussed about the price, she got to the motor park & I spoke with the driver, and I finally paid her with delivery fee
Goods are totally different from phones. I could order a shoe or clothes from you, confirm that it's my size, and once the driver confirms that he has received it from you, I'll immediately make payment.

Phone (most especially second hand) is totally different. You have to be there physically to test every part of it so as to make sure that it's working properly. It's not something you pay money and expect the seller to waybill it to you.

The driver can confirm that he's with the phone, but main question you should worry about is if the phone is working properly.

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by imagrg(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nigerian youths and fraud ehn...
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

How we go use take you serious like this?
@bolded

Better report to the nearest police station, show them your chat with the criminal, leave the phone with them for now so when the initial owner tracks it, he will meet it at the station

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Guy no vex me tonight the 7k na waybill fee
No dey talk rubbish, if you dont have solution kindly Gtfo
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Guy no vex me tonight the 7k na waybill fee
No dey talk rubbish, if you dont have solution kindly Gtfo
You want to appear smart and all but you are very very stûpid, as in small particle of brain no remain for your spoilt skull
Mumu
Na me say make you daft sotey lagos boys nack you maga
You wan dey pass aggression
Police go still arrest you for phone theft, na kiri kiri you go old

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Shedrack777:
left to me, i strongly believe that you stole the phone, that's why you're still looking for ways to unlock it. guy return that phone to the owner and apologize to him for stealing his phone
Thunder fire you from 7 different angles
Some of you speak like f00ls
You expect me to throw away the phone that i spent 70k for Even thp they scam me I will not let this 70k waste like that. U be mumu if you think i will steal phone and come here to ask for help.
You think 70k is 70 naira abi Nonesense
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

You want to appear smart and all but you are very very stûpid, as in small particle of brain no remain for your spoilt skull
Mumu
Na me say make you daft sotey lagos boys nack you maga
You wan dey pass aggression
Police go still arrest you for phone theft, na kiri kiri you go old
Your mama for just swallow your papa sperm instead of wasting 9 months to born a foolish fool like you. Mention me again and Ogun will scatter that useless finger you use to type rubbish
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Sammy101111(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
he is in ikeja I'm in portharcourt

Bro he is in ikeja bro the guy just run you street it is a old trick you are even lucky they did not give you android veriosn iPhone 8 plus
But bro the phone 8plus you bought as no use only if you sell it scrap and they cant buy it more than 10k ikeja ( the only important thing in the phone is the screen body case )
Bro just let that phone go please don't buy over cheap things they can be deceiving why will you buy iphone 8 plus second hand at 70k
And you expect to get a healthy phone
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Your mama for just swallow you instead of wasting 9 months to born a foolish fool like you. Mention me again and Ogun will scatter that useless finger you use to type rubbish

If to say Your smelling papa use condom when e det nack your useless mama for inside goat house, them for no born mistake like you come this world

I still talk am again
Na kiri kiri prison you and your useless family go die put
Mumu
Common sense you no get. Go lagos go find the guy nau so that BRT go jam you put inside gutter
Maggot go done full your mouth before your people go locate your smelling dead body
Animal
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sammy101111:

Bro he is in ikeja bro the guy just run you street it is a old trick you are even lucky they did not give you android veriosn iPhone 8 plus
But bro the phone 8plus you bought as no use only if you sell it scrap and they cant buy it more than 10k ikeja ( the only important thing in the phone is the screen body case )
Bro just let that phone go please don't buy over cheap things they can be deceiving why will you buy iphone 8 plus second hand at 70k
And you expect to get a healthy phone
The iphone 8 plus i saw in ph was 120k
I found the guy on jumia sales, selling Uk used iphone 8plus for 70k
And i have been using jumia since 2018
So i trusted the company not to allow frauds use their platform.
Omo the thing dey pain me scatter, i no fit chop sef.
Phone wey i don dey plan use this weekend just go like that.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

If to say Your smelling papa use condom when e det nack your useless mama for inside goat house, them for no born mistake like you come this world

I still talk am again
Na kiri kiri prison you and your useless family go die put
Mumu
Common sense you no get. Go lagos go find the guy nau so that BRT go jam you put inside gutter
Maggot go done full your mouth before your people go locate your smelling dead body
Animal
Go buy coffin for your dead mother ode..
I dey come chop better rice for her burial.
We go drink scatter everywhere.
I go attend each of your family members burial and i go chop not less than 3 plates for each burial.
No fall my hand that day oo, prepare enough shayo and meat
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Sammy101111(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

The iphone 8 plus i saw in ph was 120k
I found the guy on jumia sales, selling Uk used iphone 8plus for 70k
And i have been using jumia since 2018
So i trusted the company not to allow frauds use their platform.
Omo the thing dey pain me scatter, i no fit chop sef.
Phone wey i don dey plan use this weekend just go like that.

Jumia too also help some scam people resale there product and collect interest for posting the advert on there website .

All my business na face to face deal
Or no deal .payment after confirmation

Just don't reason much he done happen he done happen .
no reason am much
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Don’t say that not everyone is evil. I purchased some goods this last Tuesday from a stranger lady through Facebook market place. She was a nice person, we agreed and discussed about the price, she got to the motor park & I spoke with the driver, and I finally transferred to her with delivery fee included. Not everyone is a scammer. But many people have spoilt the goods ones. She thanked me & I loved the goods, just as she described it. My advice , when you’re dealing with stranger on deals aspect, take your time & put a lot into consideration before making a payment. Evil people use a lot of strategies to fraud people. Shalom
This is not my first time buying goods from strangers online. I bought ps4 from jiji i bought hp laptop from jiji too.
This one happened on Jumia sales, i use jumia a lot but this is my first time using Jumia Sales. Very sad experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hour Of Truth! Prophecy For You! / Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.