Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats (717 Views)

Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" / Have Sex With This Girl For Free Or Collect 10,000? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by Jenniferchuma10: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2022
Korra Obidi’s estranged husband, Justin Dean has reacted to the many threat messages he received from Nigerians following his divorce.

"Make peace with Korra or collect wotowoto"- Justin Dean reacts to threats from Nigerians following divorce with wife Korra Obidi
In the messages sent via his Instagram channel, the third parties asked him to go and settle with Korra otherwise they will attack him.

“Apparently, with the love for Korra on social media, it is understandable why the threats have ensued,” one of Justin’s followers opined.

"Make peace with Korra or collect wotowoto"- Justin Dean reacts to threats from Nigerians following divorce with wife Korra Obidi
Meanwhile, one of the threat messages demands that he (Justin) reconciles with Kora within 48 hours otherwise his m@nhood will be crippled.

While Another threatened to ‘give him seven days sickness’, Justin wrote that this isn’t the first time he has been threatened with “juju or black magic”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/make-peace-with-korra-or-collect-wotowoto-justin-dean-reacts-to-threats-from-nigerians-following-divorce-with-wife-korra-obidi/

Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by Realmi: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by godofuck231: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Them don see white maga, her market don close , make she go sell cigarettes and Chelsea gin

2 Likes

Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by Malory: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2022
grin
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by Uzomacharles: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2022
Lazzy Youth
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by headbasher96(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Korra obidi ma get follower?
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by citywal(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKgKhoOEMG8
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by Blunttruth: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jenniferchuma10:
Korra Obidi’s estranged husband, Justin Dean has reacted to the many threat messages he received from Nigerians following his divorce.

In the messages sent via his Instagram channel, the third parties asked him to go and settle with Korra otherwise they will attack him.

“Apparently, with the love for Korra on social media, it is understandable why the threats have ensued,” one of Justin’s followers opined.

Meanwhile, one of the threat messages demands that he (Justin) reconciles with Kora within 48 hours otherwise his m@nhood will be crippled.

While Another threatened to ‘give him seven days sickness’, Justin wrote that this isn’t the first time he has been threatened with “juju or black magic”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/make-peace-with-korra-or-collect-wotowoto-justin-dean-reacts-to-threats-from-nigerians-following-divorce-with-wife-korra-obidi/
Justin is an idiot. He wishes he could take everything back and go back but he can't. Why on earth would you abandon your wife with a two year old and a newborn then come on social media to talk crap, that's just tacky. Then you are now complaining that you are not allowed to see the kids. Immediately he saw that the lady is doing better emotionally and was able to dust her self and move on. For Korra ,she too has her own issues, but she is not as immature.
I still get this feeling that it might all just be a publicity stunt sha.
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by 2braithe: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Blunttruth:

Justin is an idiot. He wishes he could take everything back and go back but he can't. Why on earth would you abandon your wife with a two year old and a newborn then come on social media to talk crap, that's just tacky. Then you are now complaining that you are not allowed to see the kids. Immediately he saw that the lady is doing better emotionally and was able to dust her self and move on. For Korra ,she too has her own issues, but she is not as immature.
I still get this feeling that it might all just be a publicity stunt sha.

Are you saying he should have stayed in the uncomfortable marriage?

He claimed she is a serial cheat!

1 Like

Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by goshikid: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
All this people where no dy mind their business... Don't force someone against his/her will..

Most of this guy's their relationship get K leg but them go dy force person against their will

Na by force to amend relationship no?
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by Blunttruth: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
2braithe:

Are you saying he should have stayed in the uncomfortable marriage?

He claimed she is a serial cheat!
Anything that made him stay till she gave birth forming lovey dovey should have made him not pack up and leave her all alone after just giving birth. Now she is coping without him he is talking about not being able to see the kids. I really think he has issues. I have seen men accuse women of being serial cheats. I believe this fight is probably about money.
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by headbasher96(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Well nigerians know how to disgrace themselves on air very well see person go leave his own headache to go and judge a contract marriage the two warring parties already know that they were in a contract
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by Boogyman557: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Make Peace With Korra Or Collect Wotowoto”- Justin Dean Reacts To Threats by dacblogger: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oga Justin... Please DNT make peace with her.
You're not needed in her life anymore. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Or Abusive Husband Who Is Worse / Hungry Lion Chews Man's Fingers For Playing Stupid Game Would It At Zoo - Video / Wife Kept Weeping Uncontrollably After Peeping Through Chats Between Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.