Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? (8608 Views)

They Havent Rejected Me They Have Rejected And Abandoned God / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results / Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? by Poleski: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Imaginary god doesn't answer anything.
Re: Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? by DonroxyII: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Nigeria is a valid proof that God does not exist.

Millions of churches and mosque, but country be retrogressive

If prayers works, US and UK should be far behind us.
US and UK also have their fair share of Debacles. They don't have society that's morally inclined and the scorches will soon Roast by the number of Brain Drain Zombies on the Lose. There is no Marriage nor Home anymore thus no Evolutionary Childraisen. They are using immigrants to supplement their economy because their kids just want to catch fun and cruise.

Anyway, God without science is Devolutionary Stupidities.

Science without God leads to Devolution after initial evolution Powered by Discipline.

God and Sciences = Continuous Evolution for Humanities:

We Human can't navigate Earth on our own. At the time You have it large, Earth will fvck with you from your Overjoyous state and You will back to Square One:

Or Stay in Square One for Ever like the case of Africa.

God is the only means to navigate Earth with least Consequences and Sciences is the only means to unlock God as every other means is not reasonable.

African Traditional Worships raises Beast not Human and African belief system is the bane of Africans. A believer of Voodoo must remain a Zombie forever.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? by DonroxyII: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
ambient:
Yes,I am a selfish worshipper and I hate that I am like that,
Once I get what I want the prayers reduce,I am always worried about this behavior that is why I joined some prayer group to keep the faith burning.
Is that not who we all are I'm trying not to be this anymore: when you needed a Breakthrough when stucked, you pray to God! After You Breakthrough, You even started looking at it like na only you do am until you enter logjam again.

I Pray I stopped being an Hypocrite and Pray to God In Juice and in Sour at all Conditions even when I'm Messing Up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? by spartan50(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
WebSurfer:
you have no sense at all and I cannot go so low to have any argument with you
I feel sorry for you… well I pray you have sense very soon
Re: Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? by DonroxyII: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
otobasin2323:
he has failed me bro, so many times.. I have gone back to my root ,
The ways of my ancestors Bleep your foreign Gods .. nonsense
The ways of you Ancestors will bleeped You so Bad!

Get one Payback in 100s cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? by EternalBeing: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2022
ambient:
Yes,I am a selfish worshipper and I hate that I am like that,
Once I get what I want the prayers reduce, I am always worried about this behavior that is why I joined some prayer group to keep the faith burning.
You are wise, not like the foolish ones that think they shall forget be using HIM. Take your commitment further, Join Evangelism and don't ever stop inviting people from your Workplace, School, Streets to give their life to JESUS after which you should share Apostles: Arome Osayi and Joshua Selman Messages with them. Evangelism recommended because HIS Greatest desire in this Limited End Time is that HIS Children should Win Souls into HIS Marvelous Light and Eternal Life. You are wise to have joined the Prayer Group, HE sees your heart that you want to permanently become HIS Own. Those that choose to Irreversibly become HIS Property are the wisest because HE shall Reward us with Genuine Immortality. HE is the Only Life-giving Spirit; the Only SOURCE of Life only those that make Pleasing HIM their number 1 Priority shall Life forever. HalleluYAH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? by Mryacks: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
SPTruth:
Deuteronomy 8:10-17
10 When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD your God for the good land he has given you.

11 Be careful that you do not forget the LORD your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day.

12 Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down,

13 and when your herds and flocks grow large and your silver and gold increase and all you have is multiplied,

14 then your heart will become proud and you will forget the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

15 He led you through the vast and dreadful wilderness, that thirsty and waterless land, with its venomous snakes and scorpions. He brought you water out of hard rock.

16 He gave you manna to eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never known, to humble and test you so that in the end it might go well with you.

17 You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.”

18 But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.

It is human(fleshly) to forget God when He has answered our prayers and Divine to remain faithful to Him when He has answered our Prayers.
We attend church twice a week just to pray to God for a Visa, when He answers us we stop going to Church "because we got bills to pay".

We join the choir and sing just to pray to God that we need a job, when He gives is the we get too carried away with work to sing in tbe choir again.

We go to church every Sunday to pray for a husband, when He gives us the husband, we no longer remember the address of the Church after honeymoon.

O what about kids, after He gives us kids, sundays will be the time to watch cartoon with them instead of going to church.

You were faithful in your midnight prayers and giving to the poor, because you wanted God to bless you financially, when your business begins to boom, you get so busy to wake up at night, and you laugh at those still giving to the church.

You used to sweep the church every Saturday because you were seeking admission, but when He gave you the course you yearned for, you stopped going to church.

Remember to go back to your First Love and be faithful to Him. May God help us all.

Amen!
Re: Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? by mdshell(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
How do I contact you please??

mbahdi:
God is great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! / Why Is Easter Not Really Celebrated Like Christmas? / Simple But Powerful Ways To Share The Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.