Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775429 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:43am On Feb 20, 2015
EvilBrain1:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Amazing game! It has virtually taken over my life. I got it just over a week ago and its already my most played game on Steam. I was playing Portal 2 (another fantastic game) and just wanted to try it to see what it was like and come back after after finishing Portal. But the thing just sucked me in.

And unlike many modern games these days that you can finish in 6 hours, Skyrim is almost endless. Even when you finish the extremely long main quest, there's a ridiculous amount of side quests and things to do. And I haven't even started on the Mods yet.

I almost feel ashamed that I'm just discovering the Elder Scrolls series for the first time.
heard of this game and played a little of the series long ago... final fantasy and guild wars also
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Seriously is this Dark Souls 2 a game or an examination, so so frustrating,for the ist time I'm tempted to watch playthrough videos

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
JMystique:
Seriously is this Dark Souls 2 a game or an examination, so so frustrating,for the ist time I'm tempted to watch playthrough videos

Git gud, n00b. wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
I need an advice I have a budget to buy pes 14 and uncharted 3 bt I gat some spoilers abt pes 14 if I buy pes 15 I won't be able to buy uncharted,is pes 14 dat worst I should sacrifice uncharted 4 pes 15?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Vyntra:
I need an advice I have a budget to buy pes 14 and uncharted 3 bt I gat some spoilers abt pes 14 if I buy pes 15 I won't be able to buy uncharted,is pes 14 dat worst I should sacrifice uncharted 4 pes 15?
pes 14 is horrible my guy go for fifa 15
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2015
JMystique:

Frankly, isn't designed to be played alone. Need online, then people give you tips (or troll you by killing you with tips...), and you can summon help. It's near on impossible to finish alone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2015
teknology:
pes 14 is horrible my guy go for fifa 15

I want to be playing champions League
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2015
EvilBrain1:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Amazing game! It has virtually taken over my life. I got it just over a week ago and its already my most played game on Steam. I was playing Portal 2 (another fantastic game) and just wanted to try it to see what it was like and come back after after finishing Portal. But the thing just sucked me in.

And unlike many modern games these days that you can finish in 6 hours, Skyrim is almost endless. Even when you finish the extremely long main quest, there's a ridiculous amount of side quests and things to do. And I haven't even started on the Mods yet.

I almost feel ashamed that I'm just discovering the Elder Scrolls series for the first time.

After it all, feel like going back to kill my boss. Why did I choose that silly faction?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Vyntra:

I want to be playing champions League
pes 15 is a great game tho but fifa 15 murder am forget champions league and go the ultimate football game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2015
teknology:
pes 15 is a great game tho but fifa 15 murder am forget champions league and go the ultimate football game

should I go on to buy pes 2014 nd uncharted or buy pes 2015,will appreciate your advice?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Vyntra:

should I go on to buy pes 2014 nd uncharted or buy pes 2015,will appreciate your advice?
firstly,hw much do u wanna spend on buying the cds?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2015
teknology:
firstly,hw much do u wanna spend on buying the cds?

budget 9,500(konga shopping)
4500 pes 2014
5000 uncharted 3

pes 2015-9500
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=Vyntra post=30966644]

4500 pes 2014
5000 uncharted 3

pes 2015-9500[/quote......go for pes 15 then....u can finish that uncharted 3 in 2 weeks foot ball game has no end
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Vyntra:

4500 pes 2014
5000 uncharted 3

pes 2015-9500

If u don't play online den I wld advice u to go for PES13 (PES14 is wack, rather go for FIFA14) & Uncharted 3...cos wen ure playing soccer locally wiv ur guys, d latest version isnt rily nided, & also for the Uncharted 3 u can always sell it to get moni or even swap wit som1 else to get anoda game to play, not to mention Uncharted 3 is a very lovely game u shld xperience
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Neobulletzz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dying light, far cry 4 and pes2015
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
wiegraf:

After it all, feel like going back to kill my boss. Why did I choose that silly faction?

Which faction should I join? I'm thinking of the Imperials, the Stormcloak recruiter guy was rude to me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
dimdim001:

If u don't play online den I wld advice u to go for PES13 (PES14 is wack, rather go for FIFA14) & Uncharted 3...cos wen ure playing soccer locally wiv ur guys, d latest version isnt rily nided, & also for the Uncharted 3 u can always sell it to get moni or even swap wit som1 else to get anoda game to play, not to mention Uncharted 3 is a very lovely game u shld xperience

pes 13 isn't available
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Vyntra:

pes 13 isn't available

Try luk for som1 here on Nairaland dat has 1 for sale...even Uncharted 3 too, som1 might hv for sale cheaper here
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
EvilBrain1:

Which faction should I join? I'm thinking of the Imperials, the Stormcloak recruiter guy was rude to me.

Good instincts you have. The Imperials have their issues, the Gods know that. I mean, amongst other things, they try to kill you at the beginning for no good reason at all! However, the Stormcloaks are downright racist douches imho.

'Tis a conundrum almost as bad as GEJ vs Buhari, yes. Written so it's not just black and white affair, and written fairly well. But again, if I ever go back (to my over 200hrs already somehow mysteriously spent on it), I'll kill that insidious oga of the Stormcloaks with glee. Using a T'hum for poetic justice sef

The guy toasted me and I fell sha. So naive I was..

If you don't care for the politics consider what you think you'd enjoy more; sacking or defending cities? Choose Stormcloak/Imperial respectively. IIRC neither group gives you any unique equipment (except maybe access to a manor earlier, not sure), so you needn't worry about that.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
will I be able to manage pes 2014 if I update it with 1.10 data pack if I should use the update function key on ps3(update disk option)?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Still playing FIFA 14...who sent me to do player career mode? My Pro has played one season in Plymouth Argyle, 2 seasons in Real Madrid and is currently in his first season at Manchester United. Where is my life?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
cao:
Still playing FIFA 14...who sent me to do player career mode? My Pro has played one season in Plymouth Argyle, 2 seasons in Real Madrid and is currently in his first season at Manchester United. Where is my life?
its been long
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Call of duty - Advanced warfare...

Men those guns are tight... grin grin grin grin

Any model with the ACOG scope does the magic for me.... grin grin grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
killzone:
its been long
Against my better judgement, I've decided to try online pro - chei! Omo, who send me? Give me AI, I understand that, give me people - nope. I need proper practice. Oh well, off to get my butt handed to me in seasons.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
cao:

Against my better judgement, I've decided to try online pro - chei! Omo, who send me? Give me AI, I understand that, give me people - nope. I need proper practice. Oh well, off to get my butt handed to me in seasons.
alright have u seen the second trailer for age of ultron
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
cao:

Whats ur psn ID?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
killzone:
alright have u seen the second trailer for age of ultron
Yup, patiently waiting for April 23, my butt will be watching the midnight screening of it (if Cineworld continues the pattern of airing a midnight screening & a double bill of the Phase 2 MCU films - then I would be one happy fangirl).
youmour:

Whats ur psn ID?
I've already put it on the official thread and mentioned it a few times already. Happy hunting.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by glonyx(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2015
omega25red:
Anyone else playing destiny on ps4? I met two nairalanders on psn already

Pm me omega, I have about 15 people we play. Add me on psn : glonyx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2015
does the update patch improve gameplay on pes 2014 PS3 or should I go on to buy pes 2015?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
cao:

Yup, patiently waiting for April 23, my butt will be watching the midnight screening of it (if Cineworld continues the pattern of airing a midnight screening & a double bill of the Phase 2 MCU films - then I would be one happy fangirl).

I've already put it on the official thread and mentioned it a few times already. Happy hunting.
still waiting for visions to appear in the trailer am sure age of ultro is going to dethrone avatar aas highest grossing film
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
A14:
Any one playing Call of Duty AW. I'm stuck on Armada. Can't kill the freaking ATS

ps: playing veteran

Them damn ATS are mean....

Well EMP twice should do the trick, but I played on Regular tho
Veteran is for really skilled FPS peeps

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.