Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776486 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
adegoke93:
pls which site can i download games for my pc

[url]store.steampowered.com[/url]
www.humblebundle.com/
www.gog.com
www.greenmangaming.com/

Don't be a pirate. PC games are not that expensive. There are sales virtually every day so you can buy games ridiculously cheap. Plus with Steam you get free online gaming, cloud saves, and some of the best games are free.

The people making the games deserve to eat. And there's never been a better time to go legit.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
EvilBrain1:

www.humblebundle.com/
www.gog.com
www.greenmangaming.com/

Don't be a pirate. PC games are not that expensive. There are sales virtually every day so you can buy games ridiculously cheap. Plus with Steam you get free online gaming, cloud saves, and some of the best games are free.

The people making the games deserve to eat. And there's never been a better time to go legit.
tell that to the birds.when a single game can go for as high as N10,000 or more?i only buy franchises that are extraordinary nice.single and multiplayer

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by blackammo: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
purplekayc:
tell that to the birds.when a single game can go for as high as N10,000 or more?i only buy franchises that are extraordinary nice.single and multiplayer
its cool u play games offline, but as pc gamer u dnt have to let people know u pirate game its bad and also kills ur credibility and genuineness dnt repeat this act anywhere else and also dnt be a noob about this little fact
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oylam(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nna soo..buh its expensive nw undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by blackammo: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
oylam:
Nna soo..buh its expensive nw undecided
i understand its not all games we can afford to buy, but the point is u can do torrents download in ur own privacy space but u dnt have to let others know in forums or community that u do piracy, u can be banned in some forums or community. putting up such behavior makes u a noob
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
purplekayc:

Right now as Im typing this, the entire Square-Enix catalogue of 32 games is on sale for $32. That incluses the entire Tomb Raider franchise, LaraCroft and the Temple of Osiris, the entire Hitman franchise, the entire Deus-Ex franchise, plus over a dozen other games for less than N6500. Plus you can buy them all individually, the latest Tomb Raider is 75% off so you can get it for less than N800 (the game is fantastic!).

On humblebundle.com you can pay whatever you want for a dozen Star Wars games. You can pay $0.01 if youre really stingy and still get most of the games. EA regularly gives out games for free on their Origin service, I got Battlefield 3 and Dragon Age: Origins for free from them. Then theres games like Dota2, LoL, Team Fortress 2 that are free to play. People on the internet will even dash you free games if you ask them nicely. I've even posted free Steam keys on this thread before.

In this day and age, there is no excuse for pirating games. You are taking food out of someboy's child's mouth. Most game developers are not millionaires like actors or musicians. They work long and hard to make this stuff. And its not like you'll die if you dont play the latest games immediately. You have a debit card, you can afford it, and its cheap so pay for your games. Don't be evil.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 09, 2015
EvilBrain1:

Right now as Im typing this, the entire Square-Enix catalogue of 32 games is on sale for $32. That incluses the entire Tomb Raider franchise, LaraCroft and the Temple of Osiris, the entire Hitman franchise, the entire Deus-Ex franchise, plus over a dozen other games for less than N6500. Plus you can buy them all individually, the latest Tomb Raider is 75% off so you can get it for less than N800 (the game is fantastic!).

On humblebundle.com you can pay whatever you want for a dozen Star Wars games. You can pay $0.01 if youre really stingy and still get most of the games. EA regularly gives out games for free on their Origin service, I got Battlefield 3 and Dragon Age: Origins for free from them. Then theres games like Dota2, LoL, Team Fortress 2 that are free to play. People on the internet will even dash you free games if you ask them nicely. I've even posted free Steam keys on this thread before.

In this day and age, there is no excuse for pirating games. You are taking food out of someboy's child's mouth. Most game developers are not millionaires like actors or musicians. They work long and hard to make this stuff. And its not like you'll die if you dont play the latest games immediately. You have a debit card, you can afford it, and its cheap so pay for your games. Don't be evil.

End of. Just wait for 6 - 9 months and you get the goty version of the game at a much cheaper price with all the bugs sorted out.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oylam(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2015
True..i buy som games frm steam too jst nt alll..tank u brov
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jerryboiii(m): 5:27am On Feb 10, 2015
I'M CURRENTLY BETTING!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
[s][/s].

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by aceswagg: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2015
25omega:
lol i played that game for a year straight. now addicted to Destiny on ps4
I swear, lost my mind over this game played it for over a year, till it crashed my system, after fighting alduin, d last dragon by using a lot of quick save, quick load. Got bored tho, side quests to dose dwarf mechanical empires were nice tho. M now addicted to fifa online. Been beating peeps on seasons and FUT.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by aceswagg: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2015
I really want to play COD advanced warfare. Haven't gotten the chance. Right now replaying the God of war franchise, and fifa online seasons and ultimate team.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jizzison(m): 1:40am On Feb 11, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jizzison(m): 1:42am On Feb 11, 2015
hmmm...9ce list of games,mayb nw i shuld consider getting a ps3 soon...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2015
EvilBrain1:

www.humblebundle.com/
www.gog.com
www.greenmangaming.com/

the only credible site among these is steam .the others only offer below average games at low prices.If you have other sites plz post them
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2015
watch dogs

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
purplekayc:
the only credible site among these is steam .the others only offer below average games at low prices.If you have other sites plz post them

How are they not credible? They all sell legit keys, they all have legal agreements with the game developers and publishers. Whats your criteria for credibility and how does gog.com, for instance, fail the test?

The fact that all of them (including Steam) offer older and indie games for low prices doesn't mean they aren't credible. Nobody is forcing you buy indie games. You can pre-order GTA5 or the Witcher 3 for full price on many of the smaller sites if you want. Its just that if you're patient and wait for the games to go on sale (as they do quite frequently) you can save a lot of money while still supporting the developers.

Whatever you do, you need to stop pirating. It's seriously not cool.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
EvilBrain1:

How are they not credible? They all sell legit keys, they all have legal agreements with the game developers and publishers. Whats your criteria for credibility and how does gog.com, for instance, fail the test?

The fact that all of them (including Steam) offer older and indie games for low prices doesn't mean they aren't credible. Nobody is forcing you buy indie games. You can pre-order GTA5 or the Witcher 3 for full price on many of the smaller sites if you want. Its just that if you're patient and wait for the games to go on sale (as they do quite frequently) you can save a lot of money while still supporting the developers.

may consider buying gta five .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
EvilBrain1:

plus gog giv you back lots of classic games tweaked to run on modern day systems out of the box. no need to go huntng nting down the game then struggling ling with xwindower etal to get it to run
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:18am On Feb 13, 2015
EvilBrain1:

i play all PC games bro
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by akimaw(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
femialade:
Playing Prototype and i effin love it.
go play prototype 2 and feel the power of a black man "Heller"...i cant wait for the part 3...and i wist we can as well drive cars and bikes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
The last of us....ps4
Watch dogs... Ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by A14: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Any one playing Call of Duty AW. I'm stuck on Armada. Can't kill the freaking ATS

ps: playing veteran
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
A14:
Any one playing Call of Duty AW. I'm stuck on Armada. Can't kill the freaking ATS

ps: playing veteran

Have u played it before? Or u just went ham and jumped to veteran?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Deesick7(m): 1:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Currently racing with need for Speed rivals
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by azpekuliar: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
GTA 5; PS4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.