Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777210 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 25omega(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
EvilBrain1:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Amazing game! It has virtually taken over my life. I got it just over a week ago and its already my most played game on Steam. I was playing Portal 2 (another fantastic game) and just wanted to try it to see what it was like and come back after after finishing Portal. But the thing just sucked me in.

And unlike many modern games these days that you can finish in 6 hours, Skyrim is almost endless. Even when you finish the extremely long main quest, there's a ridiculous amount of side quests and things to do. And I haven't even started on the Mods yet.

I almost feel ashamed that I'm just discovering the Elder Scrolls series for the first time.
lol i played that game for a year straight. now addicted to Destiny on ps4

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yay! Finally got Dragon Age: Inquisition just started but I bet I am gonna be swept up, I loved Dragon Age: Origins. Also just got Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes but haven't started on that yet.

Looking forward to getting Shadow of Mordor.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by blackammo: 2:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Hello everyone am from Ghana and i realized there are a lot of pc gamers in Nigeria Am in a group in Facebook called Enthusiast PC Gaming Africa and we are inviting u to connect each other to become a gaming community in Africa and also to know how pc gaming is doing in other countries, its newly created group but more hardcore gamers with high and PC Rigs from Ghana and other countries are being added so let all join and have fun gaming as a community in Africa. Thank u smiley

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oylam(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Plss..can u play d ps4 wif AV cord nd not Hdmi cable as in..not playin it on Hdtv but a normal tv lik d ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wintersnow(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
pleas who has played dying light? don't wanna waste my money
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by blackammo: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
not sure u can cos if it was a DVI or VGA u could have gotten a converter that has an AV output but with hdmi i dot think there is something like that but if ur TV has a DVI port u can get from hdmi to DVI which will work
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oylam(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tanx bro. Actually hav a hdtv buh e get P
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Senjuchiha: 12:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Me...just finished god of war 1,2,n 3 nw m playing dante's inferno....hope 1 finish it b4 2 n play uncharted
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Senjuchiha: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Me,m playin uncharted:drakes's fortune on ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
blackammo:
not sure u can cos if it was a DVI or VGA u could have gotten a converter that has an AV output but with hdmi i dot think there is something like that but if ur TV has a DVI port u can get from hdmi to DVI which will work

Yo bro im in ghana as well but own a ps4,do u know anyone on my platform?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Call of duty - strike team
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Me...just finished god of war 1,2,n 3 nw m playing dante's inferno....hope 1 finish it b4 2 n play uncharted

**Aggressively hums The Vengeful Spartan**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghpaFwnFtfY
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Senjuchiha: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
cao:

**Aggressively hums The Vengeful Spartan**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghpaFwnFtfY
yeb...v u played bioshock?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Senjuchiha:
yeb...v u played bioshock?
Nope, wasn't my cup of tea, since it was a FPS.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Senjuchiha: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
cao:

dn u missin a lot
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by blackammo: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
youmour:

Yo bro im in ghana as well but own a ps4,do u know anyone on my platform?
yh Youmour i know a lot of hardcore guys on ur plateform
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
blackammo:
yh Youmour i know a lot of hardcore guys on ur plateform

I will love to know what network they connect with,and if they wanna swap games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kilokeys(m): 1:28am On Feb 06, 2015
asphalt 8.. na so so accident.. mtcheew

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2015
LordReed:
Yay! Finally got Dragon Age: Inquisition just started but I bet I am gonna be swept up, I loved Dragon Age: Origins. Also just got Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes but haven't started on that yet.

Looking forward to getting Shadow of Mordor.
ground zeroes is very short.......dragon age inquisition and shadow of mordor are the best games out presently, u wud have mad fun when u play both.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2015
wintersnow:
pleas who has played dying light? don't wanna waste my money
its a good game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Flawlessangel:

ground zeroes is very short.......dragon age inquisition and shadow of mordor are the best games out presently, u wud have mad fun when u play both.

DAI is chockfull of stuff to do! I would have done an all-night if the wife hadn't come to save me from myself LoL. I should get Shadow of Mordor today, I want to enjoy an slashing weekend.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
blackammo:
Hello everyone am from Ghana and i realized there are a lot of pc gamers in Nigeria Am in a group in Facebook called Enthusiast PC Gaming Africa and we are inviting u to connect each other to become a gaming community in Africa and also to know how pc gaming is doing in other countries, its newly created group but more hardcore gamers with high and PC Rigs from Ghana and other countries are being added so let all join and have fun gaming as a community in Africa. Thank u smiley

Start a Steam group and I'll consider joining.

Facebook is so 2008. I'm so sick and tired of them messing with my privacy settings that I hardly ever post anything and only use it to chat with old friends.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Deesick7(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Where is d hottest playstation gaming group in dis place.. . Whoever is d admin here,add me. 07062220857 @ WhatsApp or on BBM @531AA511.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
cao:

I'm not into FPS but Bioshock is special.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Shadow of Mordor yay! It's kool but I get the feeling that they borrowed heavily from the Batman series and the Assasins Creed series, not that it is bad but it just feels so same old same a bit. If not for the Lord of the Rings setting and the Nemesis system it might have gotten boring right from the beginning. Hopefully I will be pleasantly disappointed. wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by femialade(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Playing Prototype and i effin love it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by blackammo: 4:08am On Feb 08, 2015
never been a fan of assassins creed but shadow of modor, damn i love that game so much awesome graphics
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by blackammo: 4:21am On Feb 08, 2015
don't know about u guys but i have never enjoyed or felt comfortably playing games below high and ultra settings on 1080p, my minimum is always set at high if i noticed am dropping below 50fps. then i do some custom graphics tweaking but besides that going below high settings is impossible for me to do so.I love to immerse my self with graphics when gaming
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by adegoke93: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
pls which site can i download games for my pc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oylam(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ovagames.com nd skidrowcrack.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oylam(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
For pc games

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (498) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.