Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776619 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2015
LordReed:

Well I am interested in kinect for its family friendly games, may even consider the Wii U for that reason as well. The Xbox 360 is Still a capable machine.
ok no p, its ur choice......but one thing's clear, to the neutrals, u are taking the inferior gadget.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2015
youmour:

Lol,on a low key things,what games do u play most make I know which to get
maybe when u get it, i wud b intrested in other games or might hav sold some of it, so why not just get it first and we go know which current game to play.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

maybe when u get it, i wud b intrested in other games or might hav sold some of it, so why not just get it first and we go know which current game to play.

Alright
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

when u play dragon age inquisition, u wud know how small shadow of mordor world is
or skyrim ,but shadow of mordor is better than those other RPGs
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Proffdada:
or skyrim ,but shadow of mordor is better than those other RPGs
i beg to differ, it isnt better than dragon age inquisition and dat was proven when dragon age won the 2014 game of the year award and shadow of mordor was also nominated 4 dat award too.......the content in dragon age is just too much compared to mordor.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Beyond: Two Souls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Flawlessangel:

i beg to differ, it isnt better than dragon age inquisition and dat was proven when dragon age won the 2014 game of the year award and shadow of mordor was also nominated 4 dat award too.......the content in dragon age is just too much compared to mordor.
i admit, dragon age is better but it has no nemesis system tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
metal gear solid ; ground zeroes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Proffdada:
i admit, dragon age is better but it has no nemesis system tongue
dats what set shadow of mordor aside 4rm oda games but dat dsnt mean its as good as games without nemesis system, not every game must have nemesis system
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Proffdada:
dat short excuse for a game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dat short excuse for a game
i looooove the fox engine,graphic's superb cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2015
saint row iv;gat out of hell

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proffdada:
i looooove the fox engine,graphic's superb cool shocked shocked shocked
good but toooooooooooo short
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proffdada:
saint row iv;gat out of hell
Is it worth getting? I bought Saints Row 4 in Humble Bundle a few months back and I still havent downloaded it because I still want to finish Saints Row 3 first.

Theres just not enough time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
EvilBrain1:
Is it worth getting? I bought Saints Row 4 in Humble Bundle a few months back and I still havent downloaded it because I still want to finish Saints Row 3 first.

Theres just not enough time.
exactly I haven't finished the previous toov cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by khayc(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version
Not for the faint at heart or tech haters
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Its been long since I posted ere
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oshofree400(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
HELLO PEOPLE ...I HAVE A Pspgo ......i dont want to go to does shop to install games on it.....is it possible anyoda way?.....i have a cord and a connected system ......is dere a way to download games online?......pls help pls...and your phone no will be be nice for further explaination. thank you
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jakeattah(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
oshofree400:
HELLO PEOPLE ...I HAVE A Pspgo ......i dont want to go to does shop to install games on it.....is it possible anyoda way?.....i have a cord and a connected system ......is dere a way to download games online?......pls help pls...and your phone no will be be nice for further explaination. thank you

yea they are.... I've downloaded a few and I'm looking for someone with more PSP games to share with. my subscription finished so I couldn't download more. You can get games by searching the web. inbox me if you want to learn more
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Infoseye(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Playing Shadow on Mordor on PS4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
I need gamers in ghana,preferably ps4 gamers
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Proffdada:

GROUND ZEROES is awesome, short prelude to THE PHANTOM PAIN, but it will get you hooked. I traded mine because I needed to play other games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2015
sniperwolf:

GROUND ZEROES is awesome, short prelude to THE PHANTOM PAIN, but it will get you hooked. I traded mine because I needed to play other games
you gave it away? ,you still have a copy right?
if its in software form.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
purplekayc:
you gave it away? ,you still have a copy right?
if its in software form.

No soft-copy of it again, but I finished the mission on S ranking and also the side-ops
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by goshikid: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
GoshIKid is currently dealing with grand theft auto san andres. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Over the last few months I've played the following,in order of awesomeness
Uncharted 2: Knocked out TLOU as my best game ever,lot more fun and action packed than uncharted 3. Completing it on hard must be my proudest gaming achievement.If you got a ps3 and u haven't played this,ur wrong

GTA V:Graphics and gameplay are a big upgrade on GTA IV,lots of fun. At some point I was 4 stars wanted being chased by cops and choppers and all,found myself @ an airport, got into a G4 looking jet,took off but a chopper shot out one of ma engines,jumped off with ma parachute after losing ma wanted level,only to get killed by a cougar wen I landed, awesome.Completed story mode

Red dead redemption:ongoing,nice and unique,great graphics despite being an old game

Battlefield 4: Great graphics....thats all,story mode is quite decent,shooting was wack,not anxious to complete

Also played a little of Dark souls 2,naruto shipudden,NFS rivals

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
lost planet 3

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Amazing game! It has virtually taken over my life. I got it just over a week ago and its already my most played game on Steam. I was playing Portal 2 (another fantastic game) and just wanted to try it to see what it was like and come back after after finishing Portal. But the thing just sucked me in.

And unlike many modern games these days that you can finish in 6 hours, Skyrim is almost endless. Even when you finish the extremely long main quest, there's a ridiculous amount of side quests and things to do. And I haven't even started on the Mods yet.

I almost feel ashamed that I'm just discovering the Elder Scrolls series for the first time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
WAGE14:
Has anyone heard about the "West African Gaming Expo and conference"

Kuluya Tournament,
Gamsole Launch : Delivery man
Sonbim Game Launch
Chop Up Tournament
Kuluya Game Launch: Afro Fighters
Thrivia Studio Game Launch : High Way Flee
TiteBoi Entertainment : FIFA 15 Tournament
TiteBoi Entertainment : War Games Tournament
Monopoly tournament

19th and 20th teslim balogun stadium.

i read about it online two weeks ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (498) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: N3cR0mAZc3R(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.