Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (764321 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by persona: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
i dont want to get banned that's y i havent created one. It will look like spamming
cao:

Err...click on the Create New Topic while you're on https://www.nairaland.com/gaming , it really isn't hard. Plus, your NL history proves that you know how to create a thread. No need to be sly by adding your email address.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
persona:
i dont want to get banned that's y i havent created one. It will look like spamming
You can make one, so make one. I've no intention of banning you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by persona: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
ok.Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

You can make one, so make one. I've no intention of banning you.

Spoken like a boss grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by azpekuliar: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Still combing all the nook and cranies of my GTA 5/PS 4 after finishing the main story. smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Gyarados:
Heroes lore n other rpg games
lolzz... Heroes lore on java phone?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2015
azpekuliar:
Still combing all the nook and cranies of my GTA 5/PS 4 after finishing the main story. smiley
I like that
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
persona:
we need freelance writers for now.once we start getting traffic.pay will come.Let's just create a community for now.not everything is about money

I might be interested in writing some game reviews sha, something to add to my portfolio(freelance writer/journalist) grin grin grin I'd be getting some games soon so I just might. Cao, no more updates on eaglon.net o.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Mortal Kombat X on my iPad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vicalloyd(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Amazing Spiderman 2 grin cool

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
dazekid:

I might be interested in writing some game reviews sha, something to add to my portfolio(freelance writer/journalist) grin grin grin I'd be getting some games soon so I just might. Cao, no more updates on eaglon.net o.
I'm a bad bad blogger, I'll get my butt back in gear soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by derogba88: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
pls anybody knows ao I can kill the dragon in god of war ghost of sparta

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killer50: 1:59am On Apr 22, 2015
youmour:

Im interested oh,if im getting paid though

I will write for free
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killer50: 2:00am On Apr 22, 2015
persona:
we need freelance writers for now.once we start getting traffic.pay will come.Let's just create a community for now.not everything is about money

I will write for free
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 22, 2015
killer50:

I will write for free

Good for you
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Vicalloyd:
Amazing Spiderman 2 grin cool
Terrible Graphics and Animations. The game looks like am watching cartoon and all the same controlling the movements of the characters. Amazing Spiderman 1 was way better. Finished it twice
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by joecooper(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Battlefield hardline on my PS 4 console..... cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (PS3)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Frontline commandocheesy-Day 1944

great action packed and at times difficult game..
I luv n hate it so much!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2015

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2015
purplekayc:
Metal Gear Rising. Dat game is damn hard even on easy difficulty. Great game still....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Metal Gear Rising. Dat game is damn hard even on easy difficulty. Great game still....
am playing easy mode.
The guys blade can cut through anything
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Not as hard as I thought. I think it's easier than Devil May Cry.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
LordReed:

If i hear. Play it up to d last boss of the game and u'll be singing a different song! I couldn't finish d game. Had to abandon it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
purplekayc:
am playing easy mode.
Wat stage re u in d game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
purplekayc:
am playing easy mode.
Wat stage re u in d game?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
LordReed:

Ehn? If i hear.who starts a game on easy difficulty anyways,charlie play normal and above make u enjoy game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If i hear. Play it up to d last boss of the game and u'll be singing a different song! I couldn't finish d game. Had to abandon it

Did u know i actually screamed "if i hear" before i saw u said it too,no mind lordreed jare im sure na easy him play too,the good thing is when u end the game u will get to understand the gameplay and boss pattern better...i started with normal and ended hard mode as well
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

I played it on normal IIRC, the only problem I had with the last boss was a graphics issue. If you play with a frame rate less than 30fps you will have problems beating the last boss. I finished it the game but the content wasn't enough to ginger me to go again on hard although I wanted to.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
youmour:

Ehn? If i hear.who starts a game on easy difficulty anyways,charlie play normal and above make u enjoy game

I didn't play it on easy. Comparing the enemies in DMC with this MGR will be like comparing Vodka with Smirnoff Ice.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
LordReed:

I played it on normal IIRC, the only problem I had with the last boss was a graphics issue. If you play with a frame rate less than 30fps you will have problems beating the last boss. I finished it the game but the content wasn't enough to ginger me to go again on hard although I wanted to.
I played it on my pc but bsd controller no ginger me to finish d last fight. Besides the fight seemed to go on forever... I wont mind playing it again tho. And finishing it once and for all
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
LordReed:

I didn't play it on easy. Comparing the enemies in DMC with this MGR will be like comparing Vodka with Smirnoff Ice.
So u're saying DMC enemies are easier than MGR? I disagree. DMC especially DMC 5 is pretty straight forward. And even the boss fights are so easy even on Hard difficulties. But MGR fights are more intense and harder. Enemies can counter ur attacks and the AI seems smarter....and dont even let me get started on the Boss fights. For someone who's neva afraid to play Hard or extreme difficulties, i vowed never to play MGR on Hard

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (494) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.