Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776026 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
LordReed:

I didn't play it on easy. Comparing the enemies in DMC with this MGR will be like comparing Vodka with Smirnoff Ice.

But DMC easy die for me na undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I played it on my pc but bsd controller no ginger me to finish d last fight. Besides the fight seemed to go on forever... I wont mind playing it again tho. And finishing it once and for all

You probably had the same graphics issue I had as well, it makes the fight seem endless.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
So u're saying DMC enemies are easier than MGR? I disagree. DMC especially DMC 5 is pretty straight forward. And even the boss fights are so easy even on Hard difficulties. But MGR fights are more intense and harder. Enemies can counter ur attacks and the AI seems smarter....and dont even let me get started on the Boss fights. For someone who's neva afraid to play Hard or extreme difficulties, i vowed never to play MGR on Hard

DMC enemies are "harder" in the sense that you can't use the same combo to defeat all on screen enemies at once. You have to switch weapons and attack position so very often. In MGR you can go through the game using only one combo flow through out without much variations and still beat every enemy.

I am referring to the last DMC released, the franchise reboot.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
youmour:

But DMC easy die for me na undecided

I think the fact that you have to vary tour attack pattern in DMC makes it more difficult to just breeze through the game. MGR doesn't require you to do much in the way of variation, the enemies hardly have a different way to defeat them aside from just mashing the attack buttons.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Sektion: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
In my own opinion DMC only gets tough when you play through the difficulty; Son of sparda but for MGR its easy difficult is quite tough buh all it requires is jst trial ova trial till u master the way to play through like a boss, especially its boss fight(challenging).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Well we all ve our opinions but i found MGR to be harder than DMC. Especially the Boss fights. Even if u master the Boss fights in MGR its still always gon be hard
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by BABAAGBALABA: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
total war rome2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nwazo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
BLOODBORNE...bloody intense!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
So many PSN gamers on Nairaland....it actually hurts....from a PC Gamers point of view angry sad Where are my fellow PC Gamers jor? However few we might be, Lets start exchanging our Origin & Steam IDs and get to gaming with each other. We shouldn't let all these PS4 lovers have all the fun.... smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Booyakasha(f): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
cao:
GREAT! smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
So many PSN gamers on Nairaland....it actually hurts....from a PC Gamers point of view angry sad Where are my fellow PC Gamers jor? However few we might be, Lets start exchanging our Origin & Steam IDs and get to gaming with each other. We shouldn't let all these PS4 lovers have all the fun.... smiley

Post your Steam ID and maybe I'll send you a friend request.

Master race tins.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2015
cao:

My mind didnt even go there
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by akocce(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Please o... Anybody knw where I can fix a ps4 console?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Booyakasha:

GREAT! smiley
Who sent me to buy this game? See how I was behaving like a zombie today at work, all because I got carried away with the game last night/early morning...oh well, I'll soon finally catch my sleep.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vicalloyd(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Terrible Graphics and Animations. The game looks like am watching cartoon and all the same controlling the movements of the characters. Amazing Spiderman 1 was way better. Finished it twice

Shey...now onto Respawnables and MC4 both online
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by akocce(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2015
I have Shadow of Modor and FIFA 15 for Sale! Affordable... 08036810505
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by akocce(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2015
Currently playing Chili Con Carnage. because... Ps4 won't power on...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Booyakasha(f): 9:36am On May 01, 2015
cao:

Who sent me to buy this game? See how I was behaving like a zombie today at work, all because I got carried away with the game last night/early morning...oh well, I'll soon finally catch my sleep.

What machine do you use in gaming?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:03pm On May 01, 2015
Booyakasha:

What machine do you use in gaming?
PS3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
What games do u play on steam?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Booyakasha(f): 8:56pm On May 01, 2015
cao:
PS3.
Okay, i have a PS3 and i am stucked with playing FIFA and selling credits.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
tziz:

What games do u play on steam?
None for now! But i've BF4 and Fifa15 on Origin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2015
@cao do you play FIFA 14 online? Maybe we shud match up sometime
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:05pm On May 01, 2015
JMystique:
@cao do you play FIFA 14 online? Maybe we shud match up sometime
I play player career mode, but sure I won't mind my inevitable loss.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2015
cao:

I play player career mode, but sure I won't mind my inevitable loss.

I'm nt dt gud,used to play seasons till dodgy connections put me off,wats ur psn, can't seem to be sure of mine ryt nw. All I ask is u not tell anyone when I get whooped like I expect I'll be
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:53am On May 02, 2015
EvilBrain1:

Post your Steam ID and maybe I'll send you a friend request.

Master race tins.
ID's _x_MastaChief_x_ Waiting on my new laptop b4 before i raid Steam of all their games and lose my soul forever cheesy

But, I play Fifa and BF4 on Origin. ID's the same with Steam's
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:56am On May 02, 2015
Just started Dying Light.....and so far so good. Impressive game. Better than Resident Evil 4 or any other Zombie games out there
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:31am On May 02, 2015
JMystique:

I'm nt dt gud,used to play seasons till dodgy connections put me off,wats ur psn, can't seem to be sure of mine ryt nw. All I ask is u not tell anyone when I get whooped like I expect I'll be
AdobisII

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (498) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.